DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:07 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Ready to share my dream. Ok, I actually dreamed about Hollie, Brian's wife.
I went to a concert and after the concert she found me and took me aside to talk to me. She practically poured her heart out how she dislikes life on the road and asked for my advice.

Bizarre, isn't it?

Oh wow, that's an interesting one! What advice did you give her? Razz
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm

hahaha I don't remember. I just remember that I was confused that she talked to me about it though it felt like we were close friends at the same time. Of course I have never met that women! Very Happy But she seemed lovely
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
hahaha I don't remember. I just remember that I was confused that she talked to me about it though it felt like we were close friends at the same time. Of course I have never met that women! Very Happy But she seemed lovely

Haha, that's great! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
YouCanCallMeSally wrote:

Haha, that's great! Razz

I probably would have said, "Well, Brian seems like a great guy (when he's pretty much my hero), so I'd be happy to trade places with you...??" Razz

But... from one interview I saw, Brian said Hollie is a very, very patient woman, and he is very very lucky to have her. So, I'm sure she is lovely.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:45 pm

Last night I had a dream that Benny and I played Scrabble together. I woke up quite happy.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Last night I dreamt that I went to a TGA show with Dr. Zoidberg from Futurama. It was very strange but he sang along to all the songs.
Back to top Go down
XBR
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 am

woop woop woop woop
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 am

But if Zoidberg is a crazy, penniless lobster doctor - you must have had to pay for his ticket.

I dreamt last night that I was at some sort of outdoor bar/restaurant in a really bad neighborhood. We were sitting at a table on the second floor deck and someone in a white hazmat/painters outfit kept coming over to "fix" one of the outdoor lights. He took out a screw driver and was unscrewing the light cover. It apparently was Brian. Whoever I was sitting with said Brian had just "moved near JFK airport." I asked "But doesn't he own a house in Jersey?" The person I was sitting with shrugged and then I woke up.

What do you think THAT means? scratch
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:11 am

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 22169246
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 am

Last night I had a weird one. Me and my mum were going to look at a church (cos for some reason she wanted to move to a different one!) and there were a few stalls laid out in the church. While my mum was talking to the vicar I spotted Alex R and Alex L sat at a stall signing things! I went over and spoke to Alex R for a bit and then I noticed that Brian was at the front of the church playing an acoustic set! There was loads of people watching him and by the time I got myself in amongst the crowd he finished his set. He walked off to go sit at the stall with the Alexs and as he was walking off Bruce Springsteen with his acoustic guitar forced his way through the crowd to play a set! He was a bit rude though he literally shoved me out of the way to get through! I don't remember seeing Benny though. I really am going insane waiting for Handwritten! geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:31 pm

lol! Christophe, that was hilarious! Imagine, Bruce just pushing you out of the way like that! Razz

Saturday night I was having lots of really vivid, crazy dreams, and in one of them, I was going to some burger joint for lunch. There were these four people out front dressed like a hotdog, a hamburger, french fries, and a milkshake, and as I walked past them, I realized they were Brian, Benny, and the Alexes! I started jumping up and down and screaming in this dream and basically acting like a deranged fan (I wouldn't really do this in real life...at least I don't think I would!).

Benny was handing out coupons to people on the street and the Alexes were arguing about whether ketchup or mustard is better on hotdogs, and Brian was trying to play an acoustic guitar, but he kept dropping it because of his giant hamburger costume that he was wearing. So once I stopped screaming, I asked them to play a song and they started singing Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise". This is what happens when I go to sleep drunk, I guess! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:35 pm

lol! Christophe, that was hilarious! Imagine, Bruce just pushing you out of the way like that! Razz

Saturday night I was having lots of really vivid, crazy dreams, and in one of them, I was going to some burger joint for lunch. There were these four people out front dressed like a hotdog, a hamburger, french fries, and a milkshake, and as I walked past them, I realized they were Brian, Benny, and the Alexes! I started jumping up and down and screaming in this dream and basically acting like a deranged fan (I wouldn't really do this in real life...at least I don't think I would!).

Benny was handing out coupons to people on the street and the Alexes were arguing about whether ketchup or mustard is better on hotdogs, and Brian was trying to play an acoustic guitar, but he kept dropping it because of his giant hamburger costume that he was wearing. So once I stopped screaming, I asked them to play a song and they started singing Jimmy Buffett's "Cheeseburger in Paradise". This is what happens when I go to sleep drunk, I guess! Razz

I know he was so rude!

lol! And Shannon that is the best one I have heard from you so far Smile Who won the argument over ketchup or mustard?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm

that's it, close up the dreams thread, this is as good as it gets!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:37 pm

You guys are fucking nuts. Razz
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Camus wrote:
Word. Y'all batshit cray.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Christophe wrote:

I know he was so rude!

lol! And Shannon that is the best one I have heard from you so far Smile Who won the argument over ketchup or mustard?

Haha, I think Alex L. won because I vaguely remember him yelling, "I LOVE KETCHUP!" at the top of his lungs and taking a swing at Alex R. Benny stepped in and separated them. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Christophe wrote:

I know he was so rude!

Haha, I think Alex L. won because I vaguely remember him yelling, "I LOVE KETCHUP!" at the top of his lungs and taking a swing at Alex R. Benny stepped in and separated them. Razz

lol! LMAO Shannon that tipped me over the edge? The sirens are wailing and a man can't ignore the signs - you are headed straight for the asylum Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm

loazis wrote:
Camus wrote:
Word. Y'all batshit cray.

I have lost my mind. I won't even argue with you guys over that! Razz

LOL, Christophe, we need to start that support group. I don't even want to know what kinds of dreams will be had over the next five weeks until Handwritten is released. geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know he was so rude!

lol! LMAO Shannon that tipped me over the edge? The sirens are wailing and a man can't ignore the signs - you are headed straight for the asylum Smile

lol! I think they're going to put me in a straight jacket and throw me in a room with padded walls. I've really lost it this time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know he was so rude!

lol! I think they're going to put me in a straight jacket and throw me in a room with padded walls. I've really lost it this time! Razz

lol oh dear there really is no hope left for us is there?! Can you imagine the night before it comes out? Actually I know I won't dream cos I won't sleep it will be like Christmas Eve haha.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I wish there was a hamburger & hotdog emoticon...
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Hahahaha Shannon I had to laugh so hard!!! Clap
My favorite part "...and Brian was trying to play an acoustic guitar, but he kept dropping it because of his giant hamburger costume that he was wearing." Ahahahaha tears in my eyes!!!
How I would love to see that!

And of course the Ketchup yelling Very Happy Very Happy: D fantastic! Clap
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:10 pm

Haha, thanks guys! Very Happy I'm glad everyone can have a good laugh at my silly dreams that make me think, "WTF is wrong with me?!" when I wake up in the morning. Razz

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know he was so rude!

lol oh dear there really is no hope left for us is there?! Can you imagine the night before it comes out? Actually I know I won't dream cos I won't sleep it will be like Christmas Eve haha.

Yes, it will be exactly like Christmas Eve! I am going to go even crazier (if that's possible!) waiting for Handwritten to be released. I have never been this excited for an album to come out in my entire life. And no, there is no hope left for us at all! geek
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Me neither!!!! Never has the anticipation been so terribly nervewracking!!
So high pressure on the outcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next