DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:36 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Is anyone else having dreams about this new album besides me? Last night I dreamt that it was the weekend before the album release and I checked their blog, and there was this long post about how the album release was being delayed by one month. Apparently Brian needed time off from touring and promotions so he could concentrate on training to run a marathon with his dog. WTF was that?! I shouldn't check their blog before I go to sleep. I just shouldn't! I think it's safe to say that I have officially lost my mind. It's gone and it's never coming back! geek

LMAO Shannon that is brilliant lol! Brian and his dog running a marathon that's great. That beats my dream where Gaslight played a show in a classroom and Brian gave a history lecture on powerpoint before the show haha. I'm waiting for the next crazy one to turn up. I'm sure it won't be long Laughing

Haha, at least my crazy dreams are entertaining, right? Razz I thought your dream about Brian's history lesson was hilarious! But...do you find it a tad bit disturbing that this album has seeped into our subconsciouses so much that we are dreaming about it? Shocked

Yeah it is a bit disturbing but it's still pretty cool haha even if we are completely crazy! It's so embedded in my subconscious now that I think it could remain there for the rest of my life! As long as I keep having crazy/random dreams about Gaslight and not dreams where the album is coming out the next day only to wake up and realise it is still weeks away it's alright by me Wink

'And all my friends say hey turn the record over, hey stop thinking about Gaslight' haha. I can't help it though they are on my mind 24/7!

Haha, that's fantastic! I can't stop thinking about Gaslight either, so I totally get it. And I don't mind the dreams either, as long as they don't torture me like you were talking about. I might have to give up sleeping completely if that happens! Razz

I know that would be bad seeing as I am barely sleeping much as it is right now! Definitely need more Sleep
PS - never used that emoticon before and saw this as a good opportunity to utilise it Smile

We are two peas in a pod, Christophe! ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 2790472475 I think one reason I have so many crazy dreams is because I rarely get more than five or six hours of sleep, so I'm always sleep deprived. Sleep I like that emoticon!

I know it's crazy how similar we are High Five Yeah I've not had much Sleep recently. Monday night I only had two hours geek
I don't have a problem sleeping at home in my comfortable bed but the mattress I have at uni is an absolute nightmare - it's so uncomfortable Evil or Very Mad Think this has something to do with the crazy dreams I keep having!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:44 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Is anyone else having dreams about this new album besides me? Last night I dreamt that it was the weekend before the album release and I checked their blog, and there was this long post about how the album release was being delayed by one month. Apparently Brian needed time off from touring and promotions so he could concentrate on training to run a marathon with his dog. WTF was that?! I shouldn't check their blog before I go to sleep. I just shouldn't! I think it's safe to say that I have officially lost my mind. It's gone and it's never coming back! geek

LMAO Shannon that is brilliant lol! Brian and his dog running a marathon that's great. That beats my dream where Gaslight played a show in a classroom and Brian gave a history lecture on powerpoint before the show haha. I'm waiting for the next crazy one to turn up. I'm sure it won't be long Laughing

Haha, at least my crazy dreams are entertaining, right? Razz I thought your dream about Brian's history lesson was hilarious! But...do you find it a tad bit disturbing that this album has seeped into our subconsciouses so much that we are dreaming about it? Shocked

Yeah it is a bit disturbing but it's still pretty cool haha even if we are completely crazy! It's so embedded in my subconscious now that I think it could remain there for the rest of my life! As long as I keep having crazy/random dreams about Gaslight and not dreams where the album is coming out the next day only to wake up and realise it is still weeks away it's alright by me Wink

'And all my friends say hey turn the record over, hey stop thinking about Gaslight' haha. I can't help it though they are on my mind 24/7!

Haha, that's fantastic! I can't stop thinking about Gaslight either, so I totally get it. And I don't mind the dreams either, as long as they don't torture me like you were talking about. I might have to give up sleeping completely if that happens! Razz

I know that would be bad seeing as I am barely sleeping much as it is right now! Definitely need more Sleep
PS - never used that emoticon before and saw this as a good opportunity to utilise it Smile

We are two peas in a pod, Christophe! ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 2790472475 I think one reason I have so many crazy dreams is because I rarely get more than five or six hours of sleep, so I'm always sleep deprived. Sleep I like that emoticon!

I know it's crazy how similar we are ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 2790472475 Yeah I've not had much Sleep recently. Monday night I only had two hours geek
I don't have a problem sleeping at home in my comfortable bed but the mattress I have at uni is an absolute nightmare - it's so uncomfortable Evil or Very Mad Think this has something to do with the crazy dreams I keep having!

Yep, that'll do it! I only slept for two hours Monday night too! Shocked And three hours Tuesday night I think. I'm used to it, so it's no big deal, but crazy dreams always happen when I sleep badly like this.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Is it weird that nowadays 90% of my dreams are TGA related? :')
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:38 pm

[quote="oh_megan"]Is it weird that nowadays 90% of my dreams are TGA related? :')[/quote

Nope join the club High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Christophe wrote:
oh_megan wrote:
Is it weird that nowadays 90% of my dreams are TGA related? :')

Nope join the club ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 2790472475

I think that's perfectly normal, Megan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:57 pm

I never had one!!! my dreams are always super creepy, once I dreamed hitler lived in an apartment next to my house and he was trying to kill me hahah
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:00 pm

plugga wrote:
I never had one!!! my dreams are always super creepy, once I dreamed hitler lived in an apartment next to my house and he was trying to kill me hahah

Shocked That's terrifying! I order you to dream about Gaslight tonight, Ilaria! queen
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:15 pm

I very rarely remember my dreams Neutral
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Camus wrote:
I very rarely remember my dreams Neutral

Sad
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:18 pm

I put it down to not getting enough sleep at the moment
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:42 pm

plugga wrote:

Shocked That's terrifying! I order you to dream about Gaslight tonight, Ilaria! queen

i was laughing though in the dream hahah!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Camus wrote:
I put it down to not getting enough sleep at the moment

nope, it's because you wake up from your rem phase!!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm

That's probably also true.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I had one where I met Brian and Bruce Springsteen at the same time.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:04 pm

JimmyB wrote:

That had to be an awesome dream but no fun to wake up from.

I had one where I was singing with Brian and a bunch of Gospel singers. I don't know what we were singing but it was cool. And we just chatted after, like it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:07 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

That had to be an awesome dream but no fun to wake up from.

I had one where I was singing with Brian and a bunch of Gospel singers. I don't know what we were singing but it was cool. And we just chatted after, like it was no big deal.

Those are both amazing dreams! I wish I had cool, happy dreams like that starring TGA! My dreams are always very strange!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

Ive had the singing on stage with Brian dream too! More than once actually...
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Can't say I;ve ever had a Gaslight dream but I always seem to hear songs or even quote Gaslight songs in my dreams.

Started having real surreal vivid dreams lately, crazy stuff!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:44 pm

I had one a couple of weeks ago - I dreamt that I was in a coffee shop in Camden before the Koko gig, and the band walked in and sat at my table drinking coffee and chatting with me.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:50 pm

I had a dream I was texting Andy Diamond the other night Smile haha
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:38 pm

So, I already posted this in spam... but had to contribute to the official "TGA dream" thread.

Back when Gaslight's myspace was bigger, I'd always post on their wall about concerts... how their concert last night was amazing, yada yada. So, one night I had a dream that they actually responded to my post. haha It was pretty awesome.

Just a week ago I had a dream and Benny was in it. He was wearing a white t-shirt, like those guys usually do... and all I can remember is he was telling me about some band he was really pumped about. (It wasn't Gates tho... all I remember was it had the name Mud in it). haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

I'm gonna be honest, for a long time I had you guys all picked out for crazy when everyone posted their "Gaslight" dreams. "Dreams about a band? That's nuts!"

AND THEN

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Handwritten was leaked onto the forums (not only am I having dreams about a band, but also about the forums, so I will never judge people again on their dreams) and everyone was saying how much they disliked it. And I was so sad because the Gaslight had not only just finally released an all-around bad song, but also a terrible album.

Here's hoping that was just a dream.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 am

MattL wrote:
I'm gonna be honest, for a long time I had you guys all picked out for crazy when everyone posted their "Gaslight" dreams. "Dreams about a band? That's nuts!"

AND THEN

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Handwritten was leaked onto the forums (not only am I having dreams about a band, but also about the forums, so I will never judge people again on their dreams) and everyone was saying how much they disliked it. And I was so sad because the Gaslight had not only just finally released an all-around bad song, but also a terrible album.

Here's hoping that was just a dream.

Haha, we ARE crazy! But at least it's a good kind of crazy. Razz

But that Gaslight dream you had... Frying Pan At least I don't think we really have to worry about that dream coming true!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 am

Aw man that dream sounds so depressing! Sucks when that happens. But like Shannon said I don't think we have to worry too much.
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Ready to share my dream. Ok, I actually dreamed about Hollie, Brian's wife.
I went to a concert and after the concert she found me and took me aside to talk to me. She practically poured her heart out how she dislikes life on the road and asked for my advice.

Bizarre, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next