DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hahaha That sounds like quite the dream. And, of course you would win. You were driving a mustang. Very Happy

High Five
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Not really a Gaslight dream but in my dream last night there was a massive billboard black and white that simply said 'TGA BEO' (TGA Live). It was real weird seeing it because even though I;m studying it and I'm really passonaite about the Irish language it almost never features in my dreams.

Gaslight Anthem and Gaeilge I love you
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 am

Had a dream last night that Ian mucked up during the Letterman set and loads of people on this forum were calling for Gaslight to sack him!I just remember seeing posts like. 'Get Ian out now' and really hateful comments towards him! I've watched the show and thankfully my dream didn't come true and Ian is doing a great job with the guys! I prefer the crazy Gaslight dreams. Last night's wasn't too pleasant! geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Christophe wrote:
Had a dream last night that Ian mucked up during the Letterman set and loads of people on this forum were calling for Gaslight to sack him!I just remember seeing posts like. 'Get Ian out now' and really hateful comments towards him! I've watched the show and thankfully my dream didn't come true and Ian is doing a great job with the guys! I prefer the crazy Gaslight dreams. Last night's wasn't too pleasant! geek

Oh, that was a sad dream! Sad Thank goodness it didn't come true. Hopefully tonight you will have a crazy Gaslight dream and wake up laughing! That's much better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:46 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Oh, that was a sad dream! Sad Thank goodness it didn't come true. Hopefully tonight you will have a crazy Gaslight dream and wake up laughing! That's much better. Smile

Haha yeah hopefully Shannon! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 am

Last night I dreamt that two songs from Handwritten were being used in an upcoming movie, and they had been posted online under the soundtrack on Youtube. One was 45 and one was a song I had never heard (definitely not Too Much Blood. It was probably just nonsense, but it sounded like a song to me.). I even dreamt of a fake review for the soundtrack. I then meant to post it here, but was woken up (I was supposed to be out for something at 9, but since I woke up late, I have to wait 'til ~9:30 for a ride).

Imagine if the song I heard in the dream is real? Then I'm psychic.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

Last night I dreamt that it was a week before the release date, and Brian announced on tumblr that the album wasn't going to come out until September. DSS exploded with outrage, and a bunch of us went to NJ to confront Brian. I was there, along with Christophe, Steph, Chris, Mike, Lorraine, Ilaria, and a bunch of other people.

We found his house because apparently in my subconscious we are all stalkers in the making Razz, and Hollie opened the door and said Brian was taking a nap. She made us all sandwiches and Kool Aid for lunch while we waited for Brian to wake up, and Steph threw a fit because Hollie wouldn't make her a vegetarian sandwich. Eventually Brian woke up and we started yelling at him wanting to know why the album release was being delayed, and he was so apologetic! I don't remember why it was being pushed back, but Brian had a bunch of albums and merch in his basement and gave us all a ton of stuff because we cared enough to come all the way to Jersey to ask him what was going on. Why he wasn't terrified of us is beyond me! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 am

MattL wrote:
Last night I dreamt that two songs from Handwritten were being used in an upcoming movie, and they had been posted online under the soundtrack on Youtube. One was 45 and one was a song I had never heard (definitely not Too Much Blood. It was probably just nonsense, but it sounded like a song to me.). I even dreamt of a fake review for the soundtrack. I then meant to post it here, but was woken up (I was supposed to be out for something at 9, but since I woke up late, I have to wait 'til ~9:30 for a ride).

That's a pretty fun dream! It would be so cool if the song you dreamt about was like a song on Handwritten! Do you remember anything about it?
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 am

Last night I dreamt that it was a week before the release date, and Brian announced on tumblr that the album wasn't going to come out until September. DSS exploded with outrage, and a bunch of us went to NJ to confront Brian. I was there, along with Christophe, Steph, Chris, Mike, Lorraine, Ilaria, and a bunch of other people.

We found his house because apparently in my subconscious we are all stalkers in the making Razz, and Hollie opened the door and said Brian was taking a nap. She made us all sandwiches and Kool Aid for lunch while we waited for Brian to wake up, and Steph threw a fit because Hollie wouldn't make her a vegetarian sandwich. Eventually Brian woke up and we started yelling at him wanting to know why the album release was being delayed, and he was so apologetic! I don't remember why it was being pushed back, but Brian had a bunch of albums and merch in his basement and gave us all a ton of stuff because we cared enough to come all the way to Jersey to ask him what was going on. Why he wasn't terrified of us is beyond me! Razz

Clap That is brilliant Shannon! That sounds more like a nightmare than a dream! Too right I would be there with you to complain haha. I'm glad Brian was nice enough to give us a bunch of stuff though, at least he cares about his fans geek I can just picture the scene of us all turning up at his house with pitchforks demanding answers when Hollie answers tells us Brian his sleeping so we just come in calmly and have sandwich and wait for him haha. These dreams of yours are getting scary affraid

While we are on dreams I forgot to post mine from last night. I went to a local store (I think it was a card shop) and Brian was behind the counter. He looked really tired and bored doing his job as I don't think he'd had that many customers that day. I bought a card off him and then left lol. No big deal geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:12 am

MattL wrote:

That's a pretty fun dream! It would be so cool if the song you dreamt about was like a song on Handwritten! Do you remember anything about it?

I can't remember anything at all, though I assume if I hear it again on the album (which would be absolutely terrifying) I would remember it.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:16 am

Christophe wrote:

Clap That is brilliant Shannon! That sounds more like a nightmare than a dream! Too right I would be there with you to complain haha. I'm glad Brian was nice enough to give us a bunch of stuff though, at least he cares about his fans geek I can just picture the scene of us all turning up at his house with pitchforks demanding answers when Hollie answers tells us Brian his sleeping so we just come in calmly and have sandwich and wait for him haha. These dreams of yours are getting scary affraid

While we are on dreams I forgot to post mine from last night. I went to a local store (I think it was a card shop) and Brian was behind the counter. He looked really tired and bored doing his job as I don't think he'd had that many customers that day. I bought a card off him and then left lol. No big deal geek

I know, my dreams are getting weirder and scarier all the time! We were all irate until Hollie opened the door, then everything was fine and we didn't scare her or Brian. Maybe it was something in the Kool Aid! Razz I just remembered that I was really excited in the dream because one of the things Brian gave all of us were these custom Gaslight iPods, and they were loaded with a ton of unreleased songs, demos, and covers, including a cover of the Stones' Beast of Burden, my favorite song of theirs. I have lost my mind.

Haha, was Brian still part of TGA when he was working at this card shop? Poor thing being so tired and bored! That was nice of you to buy a card off of him so he had something to do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

I can't remember anything at all, though I assume if I hear it again on the album (which would be absolutely terrifying) I would remember it.

That would be terrifying...but so awesome too! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

If I had to guess based only on the remnants of my dream, if I predicted any of the songs, it's Howl.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:
MattL wrote:

If I had to guess based only on the remnants of my dream, if I predicted any of the songs, it's Howl.

I am going to be so scared of you if the dream song is anything at all like Howl! affraid Razz

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 am

Christophe wrote:

I know, my dreams are getting weirder and scarier all the time! We were all irate until Hollie opened the door, then everything was fine and we didn't scare her or Brian. Maybe it was something in the Kool Aid! Razz I just remembered that I was really excited in the dream because one of the things Brian gave all of us were these custom Gaslight iPods, and they were loaded with a ton of unreleased songs, demos, and covers, including a cover of the Stones' Beast of Burden, my favorite song of theirs. I have lost my mind.

Haha, was Brian still part of TGA when he was working at this card shop? Poor thing being so tired and bored! That was nice of you to buy a card off of him so he had something to do! Very Happy

affraid GASLIGHT IPODS!!! Now there's an idea! I'm waiting for the craziness level of my dreams to creep up now as at the moment they are all pretty vague. I wonder if we will have crazy/random Gaslight dreams after the album comes out? I reckon they will get worse haha.

I think Brian was still part of TGA cos I think I mentioned the new album. He didn't seem that enthusiastic although I think he had been stood behind a counter all day with nothing to do so he was just bored out of his head! I think he just worked at the card shop part time to help his living costs I think he said lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

affraid GASLIGHT IPODS!!! Now there's an idea! I'm waiting for the craziness level of my dreams to creep up now as at the moment they are all pretty vague. I wonder if we will have crazy/random Gaslight dreams after the album comes out? I reckon they will get worse haha.

I think Brian was still part of TGA cos I think I mentioned the new album. He didn't seem that enthusiastic although I think he had been stood behind a counter all day with nothing to do. I think he just worked at the card shop part time to help his living costs I think he said lol Laughing

I don't know how I forgot about the iPods, but it just popped into my head so I had to mention it before it slipped my mind again. It was a crazy, crazy dream. If I had to guess, the dreams will probably continue after the album comes out, but maybe shift to more of a song-focused storyline instead of just pure insanity. Or they might just get more and more weird, who knows?! geek

Haha, oh man, Handwritten has to be a huge success so Brian can quit his part time job at the store. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:37 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I think Brian was still part of TGA cos I think I mentioned the new album. He didn't seem that enthusiastic although I think he had been stood behind a counter all day with nothing to do. I think he just worked at the card shop part time to help his living costs I think he said lol Laughing

I don't know how I forgot about the iPods, but it just popped into my head so I had to mention it before it slipped my mind again. It was a crazy, crazy dream. If I had to guess, the dreams will probably continue after the album comes out, but maybe shift to more of a song-focused storyline instead of just pure insanity. Or they might just get more and more weird, who knows?! geek

Haha, oh man, Handwritten has to be a huge success so Brian can quit his part time job at the store. Razz

Haha here's hoping Very Happy It's a sad state of affairs when such a talented artist like Brian has to work part time at a card shop to make ends meet! geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:51 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha here's hoping Very Happy It's a sad state of affairs when such a talented artist like Brian has to work part time at a card shop to make ends meet! geek

Absolutely! And he wasn't even writing greeting cards, he was just selling them! Although if I thought guys like Brian Fallon were working at card shops, I might go submit an application today! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:54 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Absolutely! And he wasn't even writing greeting cards, he was just selling them! Although if I thought guys like Brian Fallon were working at card shops, I might go submit an application today! Razz

Haha yeah maybe that's where Brian gets his inspiration! Maybe he writes these great songs to take his mind off the boredom of trying to sell greetings cards Wink
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha yeah maybe that's where Brian gets his inspiration! Maybe he writes these great songs to take his mind off the boredom of trying to sell greetings cards Wink

That's it! That's his secret. For all of us who want to be artists of any kind, we just need really mundane jobs and then the inspiration will come to save us from dying of boredom. Makes perfect sense... geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

That's it! That's his secret. For all of us who want to be artists of any kind, we just need really mundane jobs and then the inspiration will come to save us from dying of boredom. Makes perfect sense... geek

Damn I think I missed my chance working at the factory last summer! I could have written a hit album and I didn't even know it Sad At least I know for the future geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Damn I think I missed my chance working at the factory last summer! I could have written a hit album and I didn't even know it Sad At least I know for the future geek

lol! I will except an album from you next summer, and don't even think of pushing the release date back to September! Wink
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

lol! I will except an album from you next summer, and don't even think of pushing the release date back to September! Wink

Haha I best get working on it then Wink
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Shannon you seriously have the best dreams. When you said Hollie was so cool about you guys showing up and gave you Kool Aid I had expected it to be posioned haha. Or at least knock you guys out so she could get rid of you. Not that I think she's evil but she is awful nice to let THAT MANY of you in her house especially if you're demanding things haha.

Poor Brian though. What a way to wake up from a nap!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 pm

Crazy beyond belief. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next