DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:54 am

Oh my gosh, that dream was great! And I love that frying pans were featured in the saving of Alex R.'s life! Hilarious!

In my horrible night's sleep last night, I did dream about TGA, but I only remember a couple of details. I was at an amusement park and the guys were all there, and I saw them on the bumper cars and they were being really rowdy and got thrown off the ride. Then Alex. R. refused to go on the roller coaster because he was scared, so he ate cotton candy and rode the carousel instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 am

njguy99 wrote:
Wow. You should really write some of these up. You can make a gaslight movie!

I've only put on here the more normal ones...

That would be one brilliant movie! Well, I'd watch it, but that doesn't really say much!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:30 pm

Hahaha, I wish we could compile all these and make a movie that was just a series of these dreams but it'd be better with the actual guys in it and something tells me they'd never do all these crazy things haha. Oh well left to the imagination I guess.

Shannon I'm cracking up at the image of Alex R. being upset about a scary rollarcoaster and then just eating cotton candy. I'm picturing him like a child throwing a fit and then being given a treat to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Oh my gosh, that dream was great! And I love that frying pans were featured in the saving of Alex R.'s life! Hilarious!

In my horrible night's sleep last night, I did dream about TGA, but I only remember a couple of details. I was at an amusement park and the guys were all there, and I saw them on the bumper cars and they were being really rowdy and got thrown off the ride. Then Alex. R. refused to go on the roller coaster because he was scared, so he ate cotton candy and rode the carousel instead. Razz

lol! Poor Alex on the carousel eating candy on his own Sad I'd have joined him I personally don't like the big rollercoasters!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Hahaha, I wish we could compile all these and make a movie that was just a series of these dreams but it'd be better with the actual guys in it and something tells me they'd never do all these crazy things haha. Oh well left to the imagination I guess.

Shannon I'm cracking up at the image of Alex R. being upset about a scary rollarcoaster and then just eating cotton candy. I'm picturing him like a child throwing a fit and then being given a treat to calm him down.

LOL, that's kind of how it was! I think Brian gave him money for the cotton candy so he'd calm down, then Alex ate his snack while sitting on a pink horse on the carousel. It was so weird!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Christophe wrote:

lol! Poor Alex on the carousel eating candy on his own Sad I'd have joined him I personally don't like the big rollercoasters!

Haha, I don't remember if I felt bad for Alex or not, but the other guys were getting really annoyed with him. Maybe tonight you'll have a dream where both of you are riding the carousel! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Christophe wrote:

Haha, I don't remember if I felt bad for Alex or not, but the other guys were getting really annoyed with him. Maybe tonight you'll have a dream where both of you are riding the carousel! Razz

Haha that would be good Smile Me and Alex on the carousel talking about football eating candy floss haha.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha that would be good Smile Me and Alex on the carousel talking about football eating candy floss haha.

Yes! You have to dream about that tonight. I would die laughing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha it would be good. At least Alex R wasn't rude to me in my dream last night! First Bruce shoves me out of the way and then Ian blanks me by pretending to be on his phone the whole train journey!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:09 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha it would be good. At least Alex R wasn't rude to me in my dream last night! First Bruce shoves me out of the way and then Ian blanks me by pretending to be on his phone the whole train journey!

Ahhh, I forgot to comment on that dream! I think it means that you and Alex R. are destined to be best friends. That has to be it! Very Happy I think you should be mad at Bruce forever for shoving you, and at your first opportunity, confront Ian about ignoring you in your dream. I'm sure that would go over really well. A totally normal conversation! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Ahhh, I forgot to comment on that dream! I think it means that you and Alex R. are destined to be best friends. That has to be it! Very Happy I think you should be mad at Bruce forever for shoving you, and at your first opportunity, confront Ian about ignoring you in your dream. I'm sure that would go over really well. A totally normal conversation! Razz

Haha maybe we are destined to be friends! I don't think I am ever going to be able to forgive Bruce for shoving one of his fans out of the way just to get to the stage! I think Ian just took an instant dislike to me for whatever reason! geek
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha maybe we are destined to be friends! I don't think I am ever going to be able to forgive Bruce for shoving one of his fans out of the way just to get to the stage! I think Ian just took an instant dislike to me for whatever reason! geek

It's obvious that Ian is just jealous of your inevitable friendship with Alex R. He's pretending you don't exist so his feelings won't get hurt. And Bruce...there's no excuse for his behavior. He should be ashamed of himself!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:09 pm

These get more weird every day. Guys...? Are you okay?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Camus wrote:
These get more weird every day. Guys...? Are you okay?

I will be on July 24, but until then...things might get really weird. geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:58 pm

I actually think that every day closer to the album coming out the dreams are gonna get more and more weird. I'm gonna be beyond salvation by July 23rd!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 am

AGoodTime wrote:
TGAforLIFE wrote:

Have you considered getting help? Haha Just joking. I wish I could have a dream as cool as that.

I am now very glad that I didn't post the whole thing... It was a strange wedding...

Since most of my dreams are Gaslight related (I listen to She Loves You on repeat when falling asleep) and I'd watched some action film last night, this happened:

I found my way backstage at a gig in London somewhere and was talking to Benny and Brian but couldn't see Alex R anywhere. (For some reason, Alex L never features in any of my dreams.) Brian started to get a bit concerned when it was 1/2 an hour before they were meant to go on and he still hadn't turned up so he asked me to use my phone to call Alex. I did and there was no answer. About a minute later I got a call back and it was the voice of my friend, Jess, saying that she'd kidnapped Alex and wanted £5 million transferred to her bank account or she'd kill him. Brian and Benny started to panic for obvious reasons and then I suddenly remembered that I knew exactly where she'd be holding Alex.

Fast forward through a load of crap that I can't remember and me and Brian (Benny has now vanished) are confronting Jess in an old warehouse both armed with frying pans. She has a gun that she is pointing at Alex. Alex elbows her in the stomach and Brian takes a swing with his frying pan. Jess almost loses her balance but regains it and in a flash of anger points the gun at Brian and fires. I dramatically jump in front...

(Damn, just realised the change in tense but can't be bothered to rewrite it.)

that is insane. INSANE. the part about frying pans cracks me up though. love it. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 pm

I had a dream last night where I was racing this guy down my city's main street. I was in my Mustang and he was in a Challenger. Just as I was about to pull ahead and leave him in the dust, I caught a glimpse of the driver and it was Brian! I still beat him Razz, but then a cop car came up behind us and Alex L. was the officer! Apparently he had quit the band and joined the police department. He gave me a ticket but arrested Brian because he was acting belligerent and called Alex a poopyhead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 pm

I had a dream last night where I was racing this guy down my city's main street. I was in my Mustang and he was in a Challenger. Just as I was about to pull ahead and leave him in the dust, I caught a glimpse of the driver and it was Brian! I still beat him Razz, but then a cop car came up behind us and Alex L. was the officer! Apparently he had quit the band and joined the police department. He gave me a ticket but arrested Brian because he was acting belligerent and called Alex a poopyhead. Razz

Oh my days Shannon you really are losing it! I could imagine Alex as a police officer though. How dare Brian call his brother-in-law a poopyhead!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm

Hahaha I love this. The images that are coming to mind are just hysterical. I'd call Alex a poopyhead too if he quit the band to become a police officer.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:37 pm

I woke up laughing because of that dream, and I keep imagining Brian yelling, "You big poopyhead!" at Alex.

Yes Christophe, I am definitely losing it! geek In fact, it's lost, my sanity may never return! And I've been hanging out with kids too much if I'm dreaming about poopyhead as an insult! Rolling Eyes

I agree, Shelby! Alex L. would definitely be a poopyhead if he left Gaslight! Razz
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Was Alex L still a greaser as a cop? Slicked back hair, leather jacket, strutting walk?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:30 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Was Alex L still a greaser as a cop? Slicked back hair, leather jacket, strutting walk?

Oh totally! He pulled off the look really well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Picturing that dream just made my day
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Breanne wrote:
Picturing that dream just made my day

Haha, good! Smile I have no idea what I'll be dreaming in the next few weeks, but I can pretty much guarantee that things are going to get even crazier. I should probably just stop trying to sleep because sometimes I scare myself! Razz
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Hahaha That sounds like quite the dream. And, of course you would win. You were driving a mustang. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next