DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
steph wrote:

seriously...just lock up this thread now. nothing can ever possibly top Shannon's dream.

lol! I can't even imagine having a crazier dream than that Willy Wonka one. And if I do, I hope it doesn't involve you mowing people down on a tiny little scooter! Razz

i'm okay with me mowing people down like that! Razz so many aspects of that dream were hilarious, like people used to say (or dumb kids in the 90s Razz ) "oh, that's so funny, i forgot to laugh!" that's basically my reaction, except not being sarcastic!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 am

steph wrote:
steph wrote:

seriously...just lock up this thread now. nothing can ever possibly top Shannon's dream.

lol! I can't even imagine having a crazier dream than that Willy Wonka one. And if I do, I hope it doesn't involve you mowing people down on a tiny little scooter! Razz

i'm okay with me mowing people down like that! Razz so many aspects of that dream were hilarious, like people used to say (or dumb kids in the 90s Razz ) "oh, that's so funny, i forgot to laugh!" that's basically my reaction, except not being sarcastic!

Haha, what does this post even mean?! I think we should both stick to posting in teh drunk thread right now! drunken
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 am

njguy99 wrote:
Gotta lay off the chocolate before bed... And the crack!

Though i will admit i'd love to see a group of alexloompas running around...

Haha, I didn't eat any chocolate...or smoke any crack! I seriously have no idea where this came from. My subconscious is extremely overactive!

The Alex Loompas were hilarious though. I just...I have no idea. I've totally lost my mind.

Wow... I think you have lost your mind Shannon. Hahaha But, I loved the Oompa loompa song. That is hilarious! But, I'd have to agree with Steph. Nothing can EVER top that dream. Okay, well, it's gonna be a tough one to top. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:12 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
AGoodTime wrote:
Oh my gosh, Elizabeth, you have violent Gaslight dreams! But wow, Brian saved your life?! That's pretty intense. Mrs. Davies sounds horrible. You should run away screaming if you see her, and maybe start carrying a frying pan with you for protection. Razz

Hahaha, that's made my day!

If you thought that was violent... The other one was like a Hunger Games style thing but me, Brian and Dave Hause were picked along with a load of random strangers. Me and Brian won! Dave vanished... Sad

I've recently got really into Terry Pratchett's Watch series and if you've read The Fifth Elephant then this might make more sense. Basically me, Brian and Vimes (main character) had to try and outrun a load of Werewolves in snowy woods. Vimes sacrificed himself and saved Me and Brian by pushing us off a waterfall.

Dave vanished? Crying or Very sad

That dream is awesome! Clap My dreams no longer feel so crazy..

Yeah... We were running along being chased by a group of 5 people with knives. Me and Brian jumped into a cave to hide. We never saw Dave again... Sad

I had another one last night but that was disturbing by even my standards. If you've read 'Nightwatch' by Terry Pratchett this will make a tiny bit more sense. Or at least you'll understand where my mind took the idea from. The UK and America got their own version of 'The Unmentionables' (Kinda like the Gestapo) who just did what they liked. It wasn't very nice.
In a united decision The Gaslight Anthem came out against it and joined a protest movement. Brian did a massive speech during an aired concert. Two days later they all vanished. (I need to stop reading certian books and start reading Peter Pan or something...) I was pretty pissed off so somehow met up with Vimes (again) who had been researching this group. He knew exactly where the headquarters were and said that we had about two weeks if I wanted to get the guys out alive. (I'm often the hero in my dreams (or Brian... Usually Brian)) So I unlisted the help of the only person who was stupid enough to help us, my Friend Norman (My only friend who likes Gaslight) and me, him and Vimes headed off...
We arrived at the headquarters just as someone had set it on fire. We agreed that we were gunna split up and I ended up with the garages. A few minutes later, I turned a corner and Carcer (Serial killer from the book) was stood there. He started chasing me down some stairs when all of a sudden... (I'll finish this later. Run out of time on the computer.)
Brian jumped out from nowhere, hit him in the head and pushed him down the steps. He looked kinda beaten up a bit but was fine. (The appearances of all the people were more or less like in the book (Brilliant book, read it if you have chance))
Me: Why are you here?!
B: I picked the lock.
Me: Oh, that's disappointing.
B: Why?
Me: I was expecting some dramatic story of escape.
B: Sorry... Who are you?
Me: I'm meant to be here to rescue you...
B: Oh great. Let's go.
(Run out of time again... To be continued...)
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Well, I ended up meet meeting Brian Fallon. I got my picture taken with him, but then a whole bunch of other people wanted to be in the picture. So, I was a bit bummed about it. Eventually everyone went away, and then Brian did one of those hold me in his arms things (like a baby) and I got a picture of that. (No homo) It was interesting to say the least. haha...

Then I was in another location and spotted Alex R. and Alex L. They were walking into a building, but I couldn’t go in there. (I think it was for the concert they were putting on that day, maybe?) So, then a few people and I had to run around to find the entrance to the building because we couldn’t enter where the Alex and Alex did. Then it turned into a wild dash around this huge city trying to find the entrance, because for some reason the concert wasn’t in the same building as the one Alex and Alex went into. Which, technically I thought it was...(I’m sure Freud would have fun with that one...haha). I almost got hit by a car a couple times, saw a rolled over BMW in a street and, while I might have been concerned, making it to the concert in time was much more important. Anyway, I think we ended up finding the entrance, just with a minute to spare. But, then I woke up. So, I’m not really sure if I made it to the concert. Sad And, I realized I hadn’t met Mr. Brian Fallon. Sad

Then I had another dream with them a few days later. (I must have Gaslight on the mind a lot). They were gonna be playing at my house, in my basement, but some other band was up, and I was talking with Brian. I asked him to play 1930, but he said, “We can’t play that one...I’ll explain why later.” Then I woke up. Sad Then the whole morning I was wondering why they couldn’t play it. haha Good dream nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 am

Had one last night. I dreamt that I came across the new copy of Kerrang! which, unusually, came with a free CD, which had an exclusive track by TGA, a cover of 'Heroes' by James Morrison (except that it was the Bowie song).

So why? 'Heores' was played when Team GB walked into the Olympic statdium, so the track was obviosuly on my mind (it's also my favourite Bowie track). I heard James Morrison at Hyde Park when TGA played as well, and he did nothing for me, so I am obviously having TGA improve on him. I decided not to collect Mercury years promo CDs, but am clearly jealous of the ones brucesboots has, so I 'discovered' an exclusive CD before anyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:17 pm

Last week I was youtubing the band before I went to bed. Then I dreamt I read online that Brian Fallon was leaving TGA, so they were breaking up. I was so upset, until someone told me they had tickets to see them next week, so it couldn't be true.

I was still upset, but I was at a department store where Dave Hause was performing. He was weaving all around aisles of merchandise while singing, and the crowd was in stadium seating all along the perimeter of a store. It apparently took my mind off TGA breaking up.

The next day I told a friend about the dream, and she had dreamt she saw Dave Matthews performing at Old Navy, so it was just "random store performances" dream night!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Well, I ended up meet meeting Brian Fallon. I got my picture taken with him, but then a whole bunch of other people wanted to be in the picture. So, I was a bit bummed about it. Eventually everyone went away, and then Brian did one of those hold me in his arms things (like a baby) and I got a picture of that. (No homo) It was interesting to say the least. haha...

Then I was in another location and spotted Alex R. and Alex L. They were walking into a building, but I couldn’t go in there. (I think it was for the concert they were putting on that day, maybe?) So, then a few people and I had to run around to find the entrance to the building because we couldn’t enter where the Alex and Alex did. Then it turned into a wild dash around this huge city trying to find the entrance, because for some reason the concert wasn’t in the same building as the one Alex and Alex went into. Which, technically I thought it was...(I’m sure Freud would have fun with that one...haha). I almost got hit by a car a couple times, saw a rolled over BMW in a street and, while I might have been concerned, making it to the concert in time was much more important. Anyway, I think we ended up finding the entrance, just with a minute to spare. But, then I woke up. So, I’m not really sure if I made it to the concert. Sad And, I realized I hadn’t met Mr. Brian Fallon. Sad

Then I had another dream with them a few days later. (I must have Gaslight on the mind a lot). They were gonna be playing at my house, in my basement, but some other band was up, and I was talking with Brian. I asked him to play 1930, but he said, “We can’t play that one...I’ll explain why later.” Then I woke up. Sad Then the whole morning I was wondering why they couldn’t play it. haha Good dream nonetheless.

Haha, those dreams are awesome, Konrad! I laughed so hard when you said that Brian held you like a baby. Razz I want to have a dream where they come and play at my house like that and I get to talk to Brian. I wonder what the reason was for him not wanting to play 1930. Quick, go to sleep and let me know how this dream finishes, haha!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 am

subconscious ritual wrote:
Last week I was youtubing the band before I went to bed. Then I dreamt I read online that Brian Fallon was leaving TGA, so they were breaking up. I was so upset, until someone told me they had tickets to see them next week, so it couldn't be true.

I was still upset, but I was at a department store where Dave Hause was performing. He was weaving all around aisles of merchandise while singing, and the crowd was in stadium seating all along the perimeter of a store. It apparently took my mind off TGA breaking up.

The next day I told a friend about the dream, and she had dreamt she saw Dave Matthews performing at Old Navy, so it was just "random store performances" dream night!

Haha I'd go shopping all the time if this happened. I'm picturing Dave running up and down aisles with a guitar singing his head off, haha.
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am

TGAforLIFE wrote:

Haha, those dreams are awesome, Konrad! I laughed so hard when you said that Brian held you like a baby. Razz I want to have a dream where they come and play at my house like that and I get to talk to Brian. I wonder what the reason was for him not wanting to play 1930. Quick, go to sleep and let me know how this dream finishes, haha!

Haha Thanks... My crazy subconscious I guess. Razz Yeah, I'll have to ask Brian that in my next dream with him. I can't go to sleep right now, it's too early. Sad

But, I'm assuming it had something to do with it being an older song, and it's one they just don't play anymore like Meet Me By The River's Edge. But, if I do find out in my next dream, I'll update you. haha
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 am

Last night I dreamed that I had gone to see Gaslight but the show was being played in an old school hall. The strange thing was there were two stages. Gaslight were on one while another young band (from the school I think) were on the other. I think the job of the other band was to play exactly in time with Gaslight! I was sat right at the back on the side of the room where the other band were. No one else was on this side of the room they were all on Gaslight's side. About halfway through Brian walked off stage and next thing I knew he was sitting next to me at the back. He just sat there while the band kept playing waiting for the audience to notice where he was. Nobody noticed though and he got bored of waiting so he just made his way back to the stage!

Then Alex L came over and started playing bass from the back right next to me while the band played on stage. In between songs he was talking to me lol. Then the next thing I know Joseph Gordon Levitt joins me at the back of the hall and starts talking to me! I said how much I enjoyed his performance in The Dark Knight Rises and he was telling about touring with Gaslight. I don't know what his role was but he was part of their crew or something scratch

Clearly got Batman and Gaslight on the brain! geek
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

I think you were trapped in Inception! Maybe Brian and JGL were conspiring to steal your password...
Back to top Go down
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 am

so like I went to the Koko gig and like I was right next to where brian jumped into the crowd from the 2nd tier and that was on june the 11th.... I had a dream last night I was at the October the 15th gig in London and to start off the Set Brian went right up to the highest tier and jumped off and landed on his feet like cause everyone moved out the way... it was odd but it rocked still! haha

Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:53 am

Christophe wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I had gone to see Gaslight but the show was being played in an old school hall. The strange thing was there were two stages. Gaslight were on one while another young band (from the school I think) were on the other. I think the job of the other band was to play exactly in time with Gaslight! I was sat right at the back on the side of the room where the other band were. No one else was on this side of the room they were all on Gaslight's side. About halfway through Brian walked off stage and next thing I knew he was sitting next to me at the back. He just sat there while the band kept playing waiting for the audience to notice where he was. Nobody noticed though and he got bored of waiting so he just made his way back to the stage!

Then Alex L came over and started playing bass from the back right next to me while the band played on stage. In between songs he was talking to me lol. Then the next thing I know Joseph Gordon Levitt joins me at the back of the hall and starts talking to me! I said how much I enjoyed his performance in The Dark Knight Rises and he was telling about touring with Gaslight. I don't know what his role was but he was part of their crew or something scratch

Haha, that was hilarious! You're probably the only person who had Gaslight and Joseph Gordon Levitt appear in the same dream! Razz I love that Brian just left the stage and waited to see if anyone noticed. How could they not?! Poor Brian, he must have felt so unloved. Razz What did you and Alex L. talk about?

This was an awesome dream! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 am

nomad677 wrote:
so like I went to the Koko gig and like I was right next to where brian jumped into the crowd from the 2nd tier and that was on june the 11th.... I had a dream last night I was at the October the 15th gig in London and to start off the Set Brian went right up to the highest tier and jumped off and landed on his feet like cause everyone moved out the way... it was odd but it rocked still! haha

Whoa, Brian landed on his feet?! That's pretty crazy! I can't imagine Gaslight fans not catching Brian though. Razz That's a pretty cool dream!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

njguy99 wrote:
I think you were trapped in Inception! Maybe Brian and JGL were conspiring to steal your password...

Haha maybe they were! I've always thought Brian has a little resemblance to Leonardo DiCaprio!

Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:15 am

Yes. But I'm not telling. I've said enough already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:17 am

Christophe wrote:

Haha, that was hilarious! You're probably the only person who had Gaslight and Joseph Gordon Levitt appear in the same dream! Razz I love that Brian just left the stage and waited to see if anyone noticed. How could they not?! Poor Brian, he must have felt so unloved. Razz What did you and Alex L. talk about?

Haha thanks Shannon. I think I probably am the only one who has featured JGL in a Gaslight dream! Maybe he is a fan of the band? geek
It was weird. The crowd knew Brian had left the stage but nobody thought to look behind them at the back of the hall where he was sitting with me lol! I think he got back on stage just in time to dive into Wooderson! I think the conversation with me and Alex L was really boring just talking about the dimensions of the room! Rolling Eyes That is about all I can remember from the conversation! Wish I could remember dreams more specifically like you!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha thanks Shannon. I think I probably am the only one who has featured JGL in a Gaslight dream! Maybe he is a fan of the band? geek
It was weird. The crowd knew Brian had left the stage but nobody thought to look behind them at the back of the hall where he was sitting with me lol! I think he got back on stage just in time to dive into Wooderson! I think the conversation with me and Alex L was really boring just talking about the dimensions of the room! Rolling Eyes That is about all I can remember from the conversation! Wish I could remember dreams more specifically like you!

Haha, next time you need to think of something more interesting to talk about with Alex other than the dimensions of the room. Razz That's so funny!

My crazy memory is great when I remember details of fun Gaslight dreams, but it's horrible when I remember nightmares! affraid If I ever have a nightmare involving Gaslight, I don't know how I'll go on! Shocked #DramaQueen
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha, next time you need to think of something more interesting to talk about with Alex other than the dimensions of the room. Razz That's so funny!

My crazy memory is great when I remember details of fun Gaslight dreams, but it's horrible when I remember nightmares! affraid If I ever have a nightmare involving Gaslight, I don't know how I'll go on! Shocked #DramaQueen

I know what a riveting conversation! Funnily enough I can't remember what the dimensions of that hall were Razz I bet a fan has never discussed venue dimensions with him before though so you never know he might have been quite glad I raised the topic!

Nightmares are never good! Thankfully I haven't had one in a while but yeah they seem to be the most vivid and real when you are dreaming maybe because your fear is heightened? I haven't had a TGA nightmare yet touch wood! geek
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 pm

i had a dream last night that me, harbortown and saltandburn were on a road trip. for us to get to our destination quicker they insisted on only stopping at mcdonalds' along the way for food. harbortown got into an altercation with some men in a car who promptly abducted him. one of these men was bill murray and i think the other was john belushi. then a random sexy avatar lady popped in and i woke up.

i think this dream is the result of Lorraine tallking so much about her road trips and the stops that she makes at chik-fil-a.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:44 pm

That dream was not related to the Gaslight Anthem.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 pm

THE FANS ARE THE BIGGEST PART OF TGA. or some BS like that. bands say that kind of stuff don't they?
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 am

I HAD ONE GUYS...They played a show at the restaurant I work at. I couldn't wait to add it to my DSS signature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:13 pm

chaingangchorus wrote:
I HAD ONE GUYS...They played a show at the restaurant I work at. I couldn't wait to add it to my DSS signature.

Fun! Very Happy Can you imagine if that actually happened? I think that would make it the best place to work ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next