DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

ever had a TGA dream? Empty
PostSubject: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Last night I dreamt that I heard a TV or radio announcer say there was going to be a TGA song next, but then nothing happened.

Has anyone else had any TGA related dreams (clean ones only please)?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 pm

i'm pretty sure i dreamt i was their lead singer. or that they brought me onstage to play a song or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:20 pm

Nope, can't say I ever have... not that I can remember, anyways.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:53 am

haha. im really amused by the fact that you felt the need to specify "clean ones only, please"
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 am

i've had a few. they always seem to be at live gigs and i'm just in the front row and they all wave to me or something mundane like that!!

tho i did have one where i met brian in london and was showing him all the sights and we ended up at a secret gig of a crap band in a disused warehouse!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
AnnaKalevi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
AnnaKalevi

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:24 pm

I dreamt that Brian picked me up and drove to one of my exams.....and told me to call when I was done so he could drive me home...but he never came back. I have no idea how I got home. And I failed the exam. But still. It was nice of him to drive me there.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Last edited by Daire on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:16 pm

this thread is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 am

No offence to anyone who posted here, but I agree e7c, this thread is a little too wierd for my taste.
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:49 am

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:52 am

Kropotkin wrote:
No offence to anyone who posted here, but I agree e7c, this thread is a little too wierd for my taste.

I agree too. I refrained from stating my views earlier 'cos I didn't want to cause offence. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 am

Kropotkin wrote:

when I started this thread, I had just finished reading a biography of Sigmund Freud and had had that TGA dream about them being announced on the radio

and look at all the interesting stuff that the thread has already brought to light
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 am

Yeah, I had a gaslight dream last night. I remember it quite well too.

I had just jumped out of the shower and there was a knock at the door. I quickly wrapped a towel around myself and went to open it. It was an Asian saleswoman.

So there I was dripping wet, half naked and the first thing she asked me was if I liked the 59 sound. She asked in a broken English Asian accent way, kinda like 'you like 59 sound? You like? You buy!!'

I told her I liked it but I already had it. She then told me that mother's day was coming up and that she had some CDs I could buy for my mum. She pulled them out and it was pretty much a bunch of the gaslight anthem's influences. There was bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, the clash and some others I can't quite remember.

I was gonna get my mum born in the USA but then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

had one last night too. I was at a show....weird
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

This thread isn't weird, it's hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 pm

I agree...I don't find dreams creepy, just interesting. Smile

But no, I haven't had any Gaslight dreams, other than scrolling to a song on my iPod or something.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 am

I had a Gaslight dream last night. My wife is a teacher and I dreamt that she had gaslight playing on her IPOD in her classroom, but instead of students there were people from all walks of life, i.e., older people, women, men, gray hairs, young kids, church goers, etc, who were clapping and singing along feverishly as soon as she put the music on. I remember thinking in the dream, that "wow, Gaslight really has taken off, lots of people know them now". Funny.

Probably because I'm getting stoked to see them in Pittsburgh on the 8th!
Back to top Go down
mescalero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mescalero

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:42 pm

i'll admit that when i first saw this thread, in my mind i said, "alright, there's a thread that i will never post in." however, last night i had a tGA dream.

i've been married for three years, but in the dream i know that i wasn't, because i was moving into the dorms of my college. as i walked to my assigned room, the other two names on the door belonged to a friend of mine that i haven't seen for four years, and a guy named... Brian Fallon!

i had a minor freakout and wondered if it was THE Brian Fallon or just some other dude w/the same name. i thought to myself, "i know they're on a european tour right now, but was that wrapping up soon?" no sooner had i thought this than i turned around to see my buddy and brian walking towards the room carrying surfboards (which i thought was strange, since i go to school in Idaho, which is nowhere near the ocean).

i don't remember much else about the dream except that it was cool to see my buddy again and that brian was totally cool to hang out w/. kinda how i think he might be in real life, but i've never met him or anything. i DO remember that right as my dream was ending, my little boston terrier puppy came and attack/played w/ me, and that's when i woke up... to my puppy jumping on my bed and licking my face.

ok freud, tell me what it means.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 pm

In a follow up to my dream I was at my Mum's house the other day and I was going through her vinyl and guess what I found? Born in the USA

That's why I probably woke up before I bought it, because she didn't need it. haha.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:11 am

clashrock11 wrote:
i'll admit that when i first saw this thread, in my mind i said, "alright, there's a thread that i will never post in." however, last night i had a tGA dream.

i've been married for three years, but in the dream i know that i wasn't, because i was moving into the dorms of my college. as i walked to my assigned room, the other two names on the door belonged to a friend of mine that i haven't seen for four years, and a guy named... Brian Fallon!

i had a minor freakout and wondered if it was THE Brian Fallon or just some other dude w/the same name. i thought to myself, "i know they're on a european tour right now, but was that wrapping up soon?" no sooner had i thought this than i turned around to see my buddy and brian walking towards the room carrying surfboards (which i thought was strange, since i go to school in Idaho, which is nowhere near the ocean).

i don't remember much else about the dream except that it was cool to see my buddy again and that brian was totally cool to hang out w/. kinda how i think he might be in real life, but i've never met him or anything. i DO remember that right as my dream was ending, my little boston terrier puppy came and attack/played w/ me, and that's when i woke up... to my puppy jumping on my bed and licking my face.

You really vant to know?

This is about unfullfilled and repressed homoerotic feelings (as revealed by the phallic surfboards) which you once had for someone from your dorm, but which you have now transferred to Brian. ever had a TGA dream? Icon_redface

This interpretation is supported by the fact that you felt the need to introduce the dream by saying that you have now been married for three years, thus subconsciously attempting to distance yourself from the said repressed feelings.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:56 pm

I have had several TGA dreams, but I only remember one.
I was listening to the new album and it really sucked. I sounded very generic and I was really pissed.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Prisoner wrote:
I have had several TGA dreams, but I only remember one.
I was listening to the new album and it really sucked. I sounded very generic and I was really pissed.

i'd call that a nightmare. but a very unlikely occurrence
Back to top Go down
mescalero
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mescalero

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 pm

repressed homoerotic feelings?

damn. just when i thought i was getting over those strange feelings i was having for my step mother.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:26 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
clashrock11 wrote:

You really vant to know?

This is about unfullfilled and repressed homoerotic feelings (as revealed by the phallic surfboards) which you once had for someone from your dorm, but which you have now transferred to Brian. ever had a TGA dream? Icon_redface

This interpretation is supported by the fact that you felt the need to introduce the dream by saying that you have now been married for three years, thus subconsciously attempting to distance yourself from the said repressed feelings.

haha. oh my...
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:16 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
clashrock11 wrote:

You really vant to know?

wow, i can't believed i missed that before.

i don't know anything about dreams but wouldn't it make more sense if clashrock was holding the surfboard and he was approaching them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next