DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 am

I dreamt they added a second Boston show to the fall tour! But that never happens here.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Labhras wrote:
i had a dream last night that me, harbortown and saltandburn were on a road trip. for us to get to our destination quicker they insisted on only stopping at mcdonalds' along the way for food. harbortown got into an altercation with some men in a car who promptly abducted him. one of these men was bill murray and i think the other was john belushi. then a random sexy avatar lady popped in and i woke up.

i think this dream is the result of Lorraine tallking so much about her road trips and the stops that she makes at chik-fil-a.

ahahaha you fucking weirdo Razz did you REALLY dream that or are you just being a nerd??
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:40 am

Last night I dreamt that I was at a very small club waiting for a show. I had my Handwritten vinyl with me for some reason, and how walk the guys - carrying beers. One of them saw the vinyl, and they walked over. I asked them if they would sign it. Alex L proceeded to write with the biggest signature, making all these loops everywhere, so the entire cover was taken up. The other three were laughing their heads off...

A door opened, and the guys ran off. It was the entrance to the concert part of the venue, but it looked like my high school gym. Some of my older (60+) coworkers were there, wearing Gaslight t-shirts.

Then it turned into a holiday party at a friend's apartment for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 am

njguy99 wrote:
Last night I dreamt that I was at a very small club waiting for a show. I had my Handwritten vinyl with me for some reason, and how walk the guys - carrying beers. One of them saw the vinyl, and they walked over. I asked them if they would sign it. Alex L proceeded to write with the biggest signature, making all these loops everywhere, so the entire cover was taken up. The other three were laughing their heads off...

A door opened, and the guys ran off. It was the entrance to the concert part of the venue, but it looked like my high school gym. Some of my older (60+) coworkers were there, wearing Gaslight t-shirts.

lol! Sounds like my kind of dream. Things just blur into each other and I have no idea why or what is going on most of the time! geek
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:23 am

Christophe wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

lol! Sounds like my kind of dream. Things just blur into each other and I have no idea why or what is going on most of the time! geek

I think it was the fact I had champagne AND tea at dinner. The two do not go well together....but I slept like a baby!
(better than the dream the night before where my cat ran away....)
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 am

njguy99 wrote:

Haha, I love it! cheers The part about your older coworkers all wearing Gaslight t-shirts make me laugh. Sometimes it's hilarious when dreams run into each other like that. Now if the Gaslight guys played at the holiday party too, it could have been the most awesome dream ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:38 pm

If only i could dream nice dreams like these haha mine are just wierd shit, if TGA happened to do a set during the dream that would make em better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:48 pm

A bit of background: I had a knee opp a last year and was in the children's ward that was clown themed. I hate clowns. There was one that was walking round doing tricks and making balloons and trying to be funny, I found it quite creepy. I just found out I'm going to have to have a hip opp and might be in that children's ward for up to a week.

I had a dream that I'd just had the operation and there was once more a clown walking round the ward. He came up to me and started to make a shaped balloon, I told him to get lost. He apologised in a new jersey accent and it turned out to be Brian who's music career had suddenly crashed and was now getting paid to work as a clown in English hospitals. He then got out of the It style clown costume and played a few songs. It was awesome!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm

AGoodTime wrote:
A bit of background: I had a knee opp a last year and was in the children's ward that was clown themed. I hate clowns. There was one that was walking round doing tricks and making balloons and trying to be funny, I found it quite creepy. I just found out I'm going to have to have a hip opp and might be in that children's ward for up to a week.

I had a dream that I'd just had the operation and there was once more a clown walking round the ward. He came up to me and started to make a shaped balloon, I told him to get lost. He apologised in a new jersey accent and it turned out to be Brian who's music career had suddenly crashed and was now getting paid to work as a clown in English hospitals. He then got out of the It style clown costume and played a few songs. It was awesome!

Haha oh boy I hope he never ends up going down that career path. Although it would be really cool if you went in for your hip operation and that did happen! Good luck with your operation and with the creepy clowns affraid
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Haha ^ Brian as a clown? Making balloon creatures? That's great.

Just realized I had a dream that Gaslight came out with another record already with a bunch of new songs. I must have been remembering how Brian wrote all those extra songs to make Handwritten, and figured they used those for their new record. I must admit, it was pretty exciting. But, I don't think I actually got to hear the album. Bummer...
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:57 am

Last night I dreamt that I was at some sort of occult bookstore, where a ritual was underway. There were high tables with boxes on them, surrounded by candles. There were cats and snakes all over the place.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. It was the cops. Someone yelled "run!" and every one did. Only then did I realize I had been standing next to Alex R.

Once we were all outside, the outside of the bookstore had become a walk-up restaurant counter (like you see on the beach). There were beach-style tables all over. Alex was sitting at one of them with some other people. I walked over, sat down, and joined in the conversation about morning radio DJs. He said he was going to get something to eat, and I went with him up to the counter, where bought lemonade and Chex mix. We talked about DJs the whole way.

Then I woke up...
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 pm

This one came from my best friend who I converted to Gaslight Anthem:

I was in a bar with Brian Fallon and he somehow managed to start a whole bar fight, I was holding people off with my little bit of Tae-kwon-do knowledge and getting annoyed at him for fighting really dirty...
Then I nearly got into a fight with Brian for telling him to stop fighting dirty and fight like a man.
Then for some reason we were suddenly at an Emily Autumn concert. Then I woke up.

He then said: "Oh god. I've become like you."
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Ha! that's a good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10