DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Shannon...you are insane! Shocked i love that i threw a tantrum, though Razz and that Brian and Hollie were totally cool w/ us coming to their house and being jerks!

how is it possible that you dream about Gaslight this much? how??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:46 pm

steph wrote:

Shannon...you are insane! Shocked i love that i threw a tantrum, though Razz and that Brian and Hollie were totally cool w/ us coming to their house and being jerks!

how is it possible that you dream about Gaslight this much? how??

I don't even know! I guess I listen to their music and am thinking about Handwritten so much, it seeps into my subconcious when I actually do sleep. Plus I've been listening to Gaslight before I go to bed, so that might have something to do with it! But yeah, I am completely aware of how insane I am! geek

And your tantrum was the funniest part of the dream. I woke up laughing because you were just like a two year old. You even threw the sandwich on the floor when Hollie gave it to you. I think it was turkey. Razz

Camus wrote:
Crazy beyond belief. Razz

I have definitely lost it. There's no going back now. Somebody call the men in white coats to take me to the asylum. Shocked Razz

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Shannon you seriously have the best dreams. When you said Hollie was so cool about you guys showing up and gave you Kool Aid I had expected it to be posioned haha. Or at least knock you guys out so she could get rid of you. Not that I think she's evil but she is awful nice to let THAT MANY of you in her house especially if you're demanding things haha.

Poor Brian though. What a way to wake up from a nap!

Oh man, that would have been a nightmare if Hollie had tried to poison us, haha. I guess she realized that we were harmless...for the most part! And Brian was a little shell-shocked when he woke up and we were all in his house demanding that the album be released right away, but of course he was very cool.

I have problems. Big problems. This is what a music obsession and 29 years of sleep deprivation will do to a person! geek
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 pm

"This is what a music obsession and 29 years of sleep deprivation will do to a person!"

lol!

I had a dream I almost got beat up by this really big guy last night. Unfortunately he wasn't Benny from Gaslight. Although, I probably told him he should listen to The Gaslight Anthem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:15 am

I had a nightmare that HAndwritten came out and actually downloaded automatically to my iphone but i couldn't listen to it. first i was in a class that suddenly started earlier than it should have, then i was told i had to help someone with some thing after the class for several hours. then i woke up so it wasn't long but it was awful.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:20 am

I had a nightmare that HAndwritten came out and actually downloaded automatically to my iphone but i couldn't listen to it. first i was in a class that suddenly started earlier than it should have, then i was told i had to help someone with some thing after the class for several hours. then i woke up so it wasn't long but it was awful.

I'm sorry I asked you to help me! I'm such a selfish dick sometimes.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:42 am

That is a horrible nightmare! I think I would have woken up in a panic. I hope your next Gaslight dream is much better! Smile
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:

That is a horrible nightmare! I think I would have woken up in a panic. I hope your next Gaslight dream is much better! Smile

Yeah, really. That's terrible! That reminds me of when American Slang came out. I woke up early before work, tried downloading it and for some reason it wouldn't download. Needless to say, I was not happy! Then I had to wait the whole day (or until I got home from work) to download and listen to it. Somehow I survived... but it was a long day.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Haha, I always seem to remember the negative dreams. It really was so frustrating. I think I was having a bit of a flashback to when Wrecking Ball came out and itunes wouldn't let me download my preorder so I ended up buying it again. I still don't know if I got charged twice for it.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am

I've had three that I can remember but since I'm short on time, here's one:

Brian came to my school to do a solo gig but only I turned up so he played American Slang and Here's looking at you, kid (but with different lyrics about how much he wanted a drink of coffee...). Half way through AS my evil primary school teacher, Mrs Davies, walked in (she was a bitch and hated me cause I could correct her half the time) and started staring at Brian. Brian had a quick discussion afterwards with me about a new song he was writing called 'A Lonely Diner'. (Rubbish name, I know). He then left to go and get coffee.

I started walking back to my lesson when a girl I sometimes talk to ran up to me and said "She kills them for the photos!". I replied with "What the F***?". And she shouted "Your friend, she'll kill him.".

I then noticed Mrs Davies walking up to her car boot. I followed her and she pulled out a suitcase full of photos of a young, pretty blonde girl. I then turned and ran up to the careers room where Brian was drinking his coffee. I asked him if he had any photos of the girl and he got out of his wallet a small photo of them together saying she was a childhood friend.

Mrs Davies ran in with a knife. I screamed and Brian grabbed me and pushed me out the way. Then I woke up...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:26 am

Oh my gosh, Elizabeth, you have violent Gaslight dreams! But wow, Brian saved your life?! That's pretty intense. Mrs. Davies sounds horrible. You should run away screaming if you see her, and maybe start carrying a frying pan with you for protection. Razz
Back to top Go down
moconnell23
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moconnell23

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:12 pm

A couple nights ago I dreamed I met the band after a show. I talked to Brian for a while, and I remember him making up a word (presidenter). When I woke up, I was all excited and ready to tell people, then I realized it was just a dream. That kinda bummed me out
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh my gosh, Elizabeth, you have violent Gaslight dreams! But wow, Brian saved your life?! That's pretty intense. Mrs. Davies sounds horrible. You should run away screaming if you see her, and maybe start carrying a frying pan with you for protection. Razz

Hahaha, that's made my day!

If you thought that was violent... The other one was like a Hunger Games style thing but me, Brian and Dave Hause were picked along with a load of random strangers. Me and Brian won! Dave vanished... Sad

I've recently got really into Terry Pratchett's Watch series and if you've read The Fifth Elephant then this might make more sense. Basically me, Brian and Vimes (main character) had to try and outrun a load of Werewolves in snowy woods. Vimes sacrificed himself and saved Me and Brian by pushing us off a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 am

AGoodTime wrote:

If you thought that was violent... The other one was like a Hunger Games style thing but me, Brian and Dave Hause were picked along with a load of random strangers. Me and Brian won! Dave vanished... Sad

I've recently got really into Terry Pratchett's Watch series and if you've read The Fifth Elephant then this might make more sense. Basically me, Brian and Vimes (main character) had to try and outrun a load of Werewolves in snowy woods. Vimes sacrificed himself and saved Me and Brian by pushing us off a waterfall.

Dave vanished? Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 am

AGoodTime wrote:

Dave vanished? Crying or Very sad

Poor Dave! Sad

I'm so glad Brian always survives in your dreams. If he didn't, it might turn into a night terror and you'd wake up screaming! affraid
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 am

The other night I had the weirdest Gaslight dream. If you guys thought I had lost my mind before, just wait until you read this! Embarassed

In this dream, I was opening my Handwritten vinyl which had just come in the mail, and I found a golden ticket that said to go to this factory in NJ immediately to claim my prize. I was so excited and headed to this mystery place right away. When I got there, I saw five other people standing outside the door, including Shelby and Steph.

We were all trying to guess what the prizes were, when all of a sudden the door swung open and Brian appeared, dressed like Willy Wonka! None of us knew what to think, but we followed him inside this grim looking factory, but as soon as we entered, it was like we had stepped into the chocolate factory, only it was all music related! Brian yelled for the Alexes to come out and take us on a tour, and about 20 miniature Alex L.s and Alex R.s ran out and they were shaped and dressed like Oompa Loompas! None of us found this strange at all and we were all excited and followed the Alex Loompas around the Gaslight factory and ended up in this other room where our prizes were supposed to be, while Brian sang a version of the Oompa Loompa song. I don't remember all of it, but this was a small part that I can't forget:

Alex Loompa do ba dee do,
I've got another record for you.
Alex Loompa do ba dee dee,
If you wanna rock you'll listen to me.

In this new room were a few boxes and three large areas sectioned off by curtains. Brian grabbed a microphone from one of the Alex Loompas and announced that we were playing Gaslight's Make a Deal, like Let's Make a Deal. Brian was the host and Benny was the model that was pointing to the boxes and curtains and revealing the prizes, and he was so into it that we were all dying laughing! The other people I don't know went first, and one of them won a vacation to Biloxi Parish, someone else won a case of Gaslight chocolate that Brian and Benny had made together, and this one guy got a zonk prize that was a rusted out old white Lincoln with "I <3 Gaslight" spray painted on the side.

Then it was Shelby's turn to play the game. She picked a box with Brian's picture on it, and Benny picked it up and spun around really dramatically and handed it to her. Brian offered her $1000 to give the box back, but she refused and kept her prize. When she lifted the lid, she squealed like a little kid and pulled out the notebook that Brian had used to write Handwritten, and there were tons of other songs written down too that hadn't been released, but Brian handed her a CD with recordings of all of those songs, and Shelby refused to let anybody listen and ran off toward the exit while the other "contestants" chased her.

That just left me and Steph and we had to choose either the curtain or a big box that Benny was standing next to, pointing at with his perfect game show model hand movements. I picked the curtain and Brian told Steph she could either steal my prize, or go with Benny's box. She stole my prize so I ended up with the box. Benny opened the box to reveal my prize, which was a huge bunch of tickets - plane tickets and concert tickets to go to every single show for the rest of the year! I was jumping up and down and crying because I'm obviously a total lunatic, and Brian had Benny reveal Steph's prize, which was a tiny little Vespa-type scooter (it looked like it was only big enough for a child to ride!) that was signed by the band. She wasn't thrilled because she said it was too hot in AZ to ride something like that, so she tried to get me to trade. I wouldn't, so Steph threw her hands in the air, hopped on her miniature scooter, and started mowing the Alex Loompas down! They were splayed out all over the floor and Brian jumped into Benny's arms and they ran away screaming. Just as Steph was about to hit me with her funny little scooter, I woke up and started laughing so hard! This was definitely the weirdest dream I have ever had in my life! geek

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Gotta lay off the chocolate before bed... And the crack!

Though i will admit i'd love to see a group of alexloompas running around...
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Shannon this is incredible! How the hell do you remember that much detail?!! I am gobsmacked Shocked
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, haha. That's amazing. Omg you should give this to them to read. This ones a winner.

Boy am I selfish! I'd like to think I'd at least let you and Steph listen. Haha, maybe I'd insist that I got to listen first but then I'd let anyone hear. Your prize is the best though. Following them on an entire tour free of charge? Wow. Idk if Benny as one of those game show models or the alex loompas are funnier. I love how I went for the box with Brian's face on it. That's typical me.

This dream is epic.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:49 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Gotta lay off the chocolate before bed... And the crack!

Though i will admit i'd love to see a group of alexloompas running around...

Haha, I didn't eat any chocolate...or smoke any crack! I seriously have no idea where this came from. My subconscious is extremely overactive!

The Alex Loompas were hilarious though. I just...I have no idea. I've totally lost my mind.

Last edited by IrishNameAndAnInjury on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Christophe wrote:
Shannon this is incredible! How the hell do you remember that much detail?!! I am gobsmacked Shocked

I always remember dreams really vividly like that. This one I was happy to remember so well because it was so weird and so funny! Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:55 pm

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, haha. That's amazing. Omg you should give this to them to read. This ones a winner.

Boy am I selfish! I'd like to think I'd at least let you and Steph listen. Haha, maybe I'd insist that I got to listen first but then I'd let anyone hear. Your prize is the best though. Following them on an entire tour free of charge? Wow. Idk if Benny as one of those game show models or the alex loompas are funnier. I love how I went for the box with Brian's face on it. That's typical me.

This dream is epic.

Haha, I'm sure if that really happened you would let us listen, but in the dream you ran away so fast! I wonder if those other unknown Gaslight fans caught you? Razz

Oh my gosh, if the guys read this, they would probably get a restraining order on me because I'm sure they would think I was certifiably insane and possibly dangerous! I'm telling you, waiting for this album has pushed my brain farther than it needs to be pushed. I'm a little concerned. Shocked
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:24 pm

This dream is epic.

Haha, I'm sure if that really happened you would let us listen, but in the dream you ran away so fast! I wonder if those other unknown Gaslight fans caught you? Razz

Oh my gosh, if the guys read this, they would probably get a restraining order on me because I'm sure they would think I was certifiably insane and possibly dangerous! I'm telling you, waiting for this album has pushed my brain farther than it needs to be pushed. I'm a little concerned. Shocked

HAha just don't tell them you've had MULTIPLE crazy dreams about them. This one's fun and harmless (not that the others weren't). I think they'd get a good laugh out of it. (u can always cheat and leave something out if you think it sounds weird) but just know that they could come on here at any time and think "oh this thread looks interesting" and read it! Haha (unlikely)

And don't worry, if I remembered my dreams (almost never do) I'd be just as insane (although probably not as interesting). I woke up one day last week and I knew I had dreamt about them but couldn't remember any of it.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 am

seriously...just lock up this thread now. nothing can ever possibly top Shannon's dream.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:06 am

This dream is epic.

HAha just don't tell them you've had MULTIPLE crazy dreams about them. This one's fun and harmless (not that the others weren't). I think they'd get a good laugh out of it. (u can always cheat and leave something out if you think it sounds weird) but just know that they could come on here at any time and think "oh this thread looks interesting" and read it! Haha (unlikely)

And don't worry, if I remembered my dreams (almost never do) I'd be just as insane (although probably not as interesting). I woke up one day last week and I knew I had dreamt about them but couldn't remember any of it.

Haha, I actually think it would be hilarious if the guys saw these crazy dreams. I bet they'd get a good laugh out of them. At least they would know how much their music affects our thought patterns! Razz

Sometimes if I'm afraid I'll forget a dream, I write it down, even if it's the middle of the night. Then when I read it back in the morning, my memory is jogged and it usually sticks with me forever. This memory of mine is a blessing and a curse!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:07 am

steph wrote:

seriously...just lock up this thread now. nothing can ever possibly top Shannon's dream.

lol! I can't even imagine having a crazier dream than that Willy Wonka one. And if I do, I hope it doesn't involve you mowing people down on a tiny little scooter! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next