DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ever had a TGA dream?

Go down 
+48
Klown
nomad677
SubconsciousRitual
moconnell23
jdc
Breanne
AGoodTime
TheContender
njguy99
XBR
YouCanCallMeSally
TGAforLIFE
Gaslight23
kirstyt
Philo
Jerseyrain
StitchesOnTheRadio
JimmyB
Camus
plugga
oh_megan
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Kosburn59
Christophe
GraveRobbers
MKULTRA
Holland
joshyboytyler
Little Eden
brianisbae
loazis
Stevearm
Prisoner
mescalero
Reinvent good times
simo
thecosmickid
vamike
andy.mac
Vibes
Forum Owner
e7c
Daire
AnnaKalevi
ktp
steph
Jukebox Romeo
steady now steady now
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 pm

I had another Gaslight dream last night.

It was at a show and I had some how got up on stage and was playing air guitar. But the weird thing was I was sitting on a big blue couch.

After the show was done, my mates and I headed over to the pub for some drinks with the band. They told me I was pretty good and they were happy to give me a real guitar to play at the next show.

I didn't believe them and when I got Brian alone I asked for the truth. He said that I was good and he asked if I could keep a secret, I said that I could, and then he told me he played air guitar on every song on The '59 Sound.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 am

andy.mac wrote:
He said that I was good and he asked if I could keep a secret, I said that I could, and then he told me he played air guitar on every song on The '59 Sound.

haha love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:32 am

andy.mac wrote:

It was at a show and I had some how got up on stage and was playing air guitar. But the weird thing was I was sitting on a big blue couch.

After the show was done, my mates and I headed over to the pub for some drinks with the band. They told me I was pretty good and they were happy to give me a real guitar to play at the next show.

I didn't believe them and when I got Brian alone I asked for the truth. He said that I was good and he asked if I could keep a secret, I said that I could, and then he told me he played air guitar on every song on The '59 Sound.

classic !
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:24 am

andy.mac wrote:

I lol'd my face off
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:25 am

steady now steady now wrote:
clashrock11 wrote:
i'll admit that when i first saw this thread, in my mind i said, "alright, there's a thread that i will never post in." however, last night i had a tGA dream.

i've been married for three years, but in the dream i know that i wasn't, because i was moving into the dorms of my college. as i walked to my assigned room, the other two names on the door belonged to a friend of mine that i haven't seen for four years, and a guy named... Brian Fallon!

i had a minor freakout and wondered if it was THE Brian Fallon or just some other dude w/the same name. i thought to myself, "i know they're on a european tour right now, but was that wrapping up soon?" no sooner had i thought this than i turned around to see my buddy and brian walking towards the room carrying surfboards (which i thought was strange, since i go to school in Idaho, which is nowhere near the ocean).

i don't remember much else about the dream except that it was cool to see my buddy again and that brian was totally cool to hang out w/. kinda how i think he might be in real life, but i've never met him or anything. i DO remember that right as my dream was ending, my little boston terrier puppy came and attack/played w/ me, and that's when i woke up... to my puppy jumping on my bed and licking my face.

ok freud, tell me what it means.

You really vant to know?

This is about unfullfilled and repressed homoerotic feelings (as revealed by the phallic surfboards) which you once had for someone from your dorm, but which you have now transferred to Brian. ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_redface

This interpretation is supported by the fact that you felt the need to introduce the dream by saying that you have now been married for three years, thus subconsciously attempting to distance yourself from the said repressed feelings.

The sad thing is...that sounds completely legit....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:17 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
clashrock11 wrote:
i'll admit that when i first saw this thread, in my mind i said, "alright, there's a thread that i will never post in." however, last night i had a tGA dream.

i've been married for three years, but in the dream i know that i wasn't, because i was moving into the dorms of my college. as i walked to my assigned room, the other two names on the door belonged to a friend of mine that i haven't seen for four years, and a guy named... Brian Fallon!

i had a minor freakout and wondered if it was THE Brian Fallon or just some other dude w/the same name. i thought to myself, "i know they're on a european tour right now, but was that wrapping up soon?" no sooner had i thought this than i turned around to see my buddy and brian walking towards the room carrying surfboards (which i thought was strange, since i go to school in Idaho, which is nowhere near the ocean).

i don't remember much else about the dream except that it was cool to see my buddy again and that brian was totally cool to hang out w/. kinda how i think he might be in real life, but i've never met him or anything. i DO remember that right as my dream was ending, my little boston terrier puppy came and attack/played w/ me, and that's when i woke up... to my puppy jumping on my bed and licking my face.

ok freud, tell me what it means.

You really vant to know?

This is about unfullfilled and repressed homoerotic feelings (as revealed by the phallic surfboards) which you once had for someone from your dorm, but which you have now transferred to Brian. ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_redface

This interpretation is supported by the fact that you felt the need to introduce the dream by saying that you have now been married for three years, thus subconsciously attempting to distance yourself from the said repressed feelings.
hahahahahaha

epic
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 pm

I had one. Pretty much I was at a show, they were signing stuff at a table, my dad said to Benny "He thinks he's a punk rocker." And they laughed aha
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:23 am

Whatever dreams I had were materialized last night. I still feel like I'm in a dream Smile
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 am

Last night I dremt some egotistical maniac marketer was grooming Alex L of all people to leave the band and start a solo career.
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Yeah I had one where I met Brian in a record store and we talked about getting out of our towns....was really weird because the Brian in the dream was exactly how I imagine him having never met him, maybe its cos I've excessively watched too many interviews with him......maybe I should call me an ambulance Wink
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I actually had a dream that the first Horrible Crows song was released, in the dream it was like piano off a Tom Waits song with tremolo guitar parts and of course Brian singing, i wish i could remember all of the song.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Have I?
Yes.
Is it appropriate enough to post on this thread?
No.

I shall leave it there.
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:22 am

i had a dream that my friend and i went to see TGA play in a giant bouncy castle
Back to top Go down
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 am

I had a dream Brian was sitting in my living room with all this Blue, white, and gold demo cd's. It was before he formed gaslight, but I knew he was going to be something special. So before he left he signed a cd, and looked at me and said, "go for it, whatever it is behind your eyes go for it. Just run, run with your eyes closed if you have to. Nothing can stop you if you run."

I had that two nights ago
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 am

GraveRobbers wrote:
I had a dream Brian was sitting in my living room with all this Blue, white, and gold demo cd's. It was before he formed gaslight, but I knew he was going to be something special. So before he left he signed a cd, and looked at me and said, "go for it, whatever it is behind your eyes go for it. Just run, run with your eyes closed if you have to. Nothing can stop you if you run."

I had that two nights ago

That's some deep shit man.
My dreams usually involve brightly colored and shiny objects and the occasional musical number...
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 am

I had one a couple of nights ago. I was going to see Gaslight Anthem at a concert which was at Leeds O2 Academy. I was with Brian before the show and I spent the afternoon just sitting and talking with Brian, Benny and Alex L in their hotel room. I then walked to the show with them and they went off backstage to get ready while I watched the support act. After the support left there was like a tannoy message which must have said they weren't playing because everyone just left! I later found out that they couldn't play because Alex R had flu! I don't know why I have these weird dreams but I seem to get them quite regularly. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am

I think I've had some dreams about playing alongside them to "The '59 ZSound" or the latter. God know it'd be amazing if it became a reality!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:59 am

actually had one last night; all about queing for a TGA gig with thousands of people packed real close on some kind of flyover, waiting to get into the stadium (?); then I realised that I had actually picked a bad spot, because of how people would get to enter - I really don't need this kind of pointless night time stress!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:55 am

Is anyone else having dreams about this new album besides me? Last night I dreamt that it was the weekend before the album release and I checked their blog, and there was this long post about how the album release was being delayed by one month. Apparently Brian needed time off from touring and promotions so he could concentrate on training to run a marathon with his dog. WTF was that?! I shouldn't check their blog before I go to sleep. I just shouldn't! I think it's safe to say that I have officially lost my mind. It's gone and it's never coming back! geek
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:58 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Is anyone else having dreams about this new album besides me? Last night I dreamt that it was the weekend before the album release and I checked their blog, and there was this long post about how the album release was being delayed by one month. Apparently Brian needed time off from touring and promotions so he could concentrate on training to run a marathon with his dog. WTF was that?! I shouldn't check their blog before I go to sleep. I just shouldn't! I think it's safe to say that I have officially lost my mind. It's gone and it's never coming back! geek

LMAO Shannon that is brilliant lol! Brian and his dog running a marathon that's great. That beats my dream where Gaslight played a show in a classroom and Brian gave a history lecture on powerpoint before the show haha. I'm waiting for the next crazy one to turn up. I'm sure it won't be long Laughing
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:05 am

Christophe wrote:

LMAO Shannon that is brilliant lol! Brian and his dog running a marathon that's great. That beats my dream where Gaslight played a show in a classroom and Brian gave a history lecture on powerpoint before the show haha. I'm waiting for the next crazy one to turn up. I'm sure it won't be long Laughing

Haha, at least my crazy dreams are entertaining, right? Razz I thought your dream about Brian's history lesson was hilarious! But...do you find it a tad bit disturbing that this album has seeped into our subconsciouses so much that we are dreaming about it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:10 am

Christophe wrote:

Haha, at least my crazy dreams are entertaining, right? Razz I thought your dream about Brian's history lesson was hilarious! But...do you find it a tad bit disturbing that this album has seeped into our subconsciouses so much that we are dreaming about it? Shocked

Yeah it is a bit disturbing but it's still pretty cool haha even if we are completely crazy! It's so embedded in my subconscious now that I think it could remain there for the rest of my life! As long as I keep having crazy/random dreams about Gaslight and not dreams where the album is coming out the next day only to wake up and realise it is still weeks away it's alright by me Wink

'And all my friends say hey turn the record over, hey stop thinking about Gaslight' haha. I can't help it though they are on my mind 24/7!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:17 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Yeah it is a bit disturbing but it's still pretty cool haha even if we are completely crazy! It's so embedded in my subconscious now that I think it could remain there for the rest of my life! As long as I keep having crazy/random dreams about Gaslight and not dreams where the album is coming out the next day only to wake up and realise it is still weeks away it's alright by me Wink

'And all my friends say hey turn the record over, hey stop thinking about Gaslight' haha. I can't help it though they are on my mind 24/7!

Haha, that's fantastic! I can't stop thinking about Gaslight either, so I totally get it. And I don't mind the dreams either, as long as they don't torture me like you were talking about. I might have to give up sleeping completely if that happens! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:24 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

Haha, that's fantastic! I can't stop thinking about Gaslight either, so I totally get it. And I don't mind the dreams either, as long as they don't torture me like you were talking about. I might have to give up sleeping completely if that happens! Razz

I know that would be bad seeing as I am barely sleeping much as it is right now! Definitely need more Sleep
PS - never used that emoticon before and saw this as a good opportunity to utilise it Smile
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Christophe wrote:

I know that would be bad seeing as I am barely sleeping much as it is right now! Definitely need more Sleep
PS - never used that emoticon before and saw this as a good opportunity to utilise it Smile

We are two peas in a pod, Christophe! ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 2790472475 I think one reason I have so many crazy dreams is because I rarely get more than five or six hours of sleep, so I'm always sleep deprived. Sleep I like that emoticon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever had a TGA dream?   ever had a TGA dream? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever had a TGA dream?
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next