DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New US Dates in November!

Go down 
+48
Gumption
pookieray
Rizz
Velocity
DaleCooper
turnitin2004
xstevenbx
jdc
cmigs
onbackstreetsinbackseats
big blue
rumham
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
RandyMachoManCabbage
fatbench
Shorestyle69
HighLonesome
TGAFAN25
simo
infoghost
smetz224
bt211
TGAforLIFE
pjpitt89
Breanne
B701
moconnell23
dmwhalen
NYYFAN523
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
steady now steady now
StitchesOnTheRadio
SirBrad
ral
njguy99
prettyontheinsidex
Zach_Edelman
NeverTrustAJunkie
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
GlennR
brianisbae
The Angry Johnny Revue
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
LuceroDiehard
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:37 am

smetz224 wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
This doesn't seem to be an exclusive 45 Club members pre-sale. The link to the pre-sale is the same as any other Gaslight Anthem pre-sale. They shouldn't call it a 45 Club pre-Sale in my opinion but whatever.

link?

The one at the bottom of the email from yesterday
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

bobbyw24 wrote:
smetz224 wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
This doesn't seem to be an exclusive 45 Club members pre-sale. The link to the pre-sale is the same as any other Gaslight Anthem pre-sale. They shouldn't call it a 45 Club pre-Sale in my opinion but whatever.

link?

Is it a 45 club email or just the mailing list?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

smetz224 wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
smetz224 wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

link?

45 Club email. I would also note that people are not supposed to post links from 45 club emails publicly.
Back to top Go down
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
smetz224 wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
smetz224 wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

link?

45 Club email. I would also note that people are not supposed to post links from 45 club emails publicly.

Not trying to have anyone break the rules, just really perplexed by this detroit show. I doubt they'd add Gaslight to the existing HWM and keep it at the Magic Stick, but St. Andrews doesn't have anything scheduled for that date. That'd be a sick bill, though, Co-headline with Gaslight and HWM and Off With Their Heads opening.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:06 pm

NicholasHorror wrote:
If I buy seats at the House of Blues can I go down to the floor? I'm getting a couple tickets and some people want to sit and I want to stand, but I'm not sure how many people. I've done it before at a Social d concert...do they always let people with seats down there?
I'm not sure. I don't think they're supposed to let people between levels, but it's probably possible. I've seen people with mezzanine tix say they're going down to get merch and they just stay down there. But I think the security there is completely different depending on who's playing that night, so I wouldn't necessarily count on it.

To further confuse things on the Detroit show, it's listed in the 45 club email, but when you click the link in the email it's not listed with the other shows.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm thinking they've gotta add at least one Jersey date between Terminal 5 and DC. That would make so much sense since it's a Friday and Saturday night. It would also make sense to hold off on announcing it until after the Terminal 5 onsale (for reasons too obvious to state).
Back to top Go down
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Not sure how going between levels at HOB works. They have different entrances for the floor and mez...
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 pm

The presale site now lists the Detroit show. It's at St. Andrews Hall.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I'm thinking they've gotta add at least one Jersey date between Terminal 5 and DC. That would make so much sense since it's a Friday and Saturday night. It would also make sense to hold off on announcing it until after the Terminal 5 onsale (for reasons too obvious to state).

Very much hoping this will happen! I'd like to do one more show that week aside from Boston and a Friday or Saturday would be so much more manageable for me that middle of the week.

The other option why they may leave a few days in between is that they may be committed to something for marketing, a taping, video, or something.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 pm

bt211 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Very much hoping this will happen! I'd like to do one more show that week aside from Boston and a Friday or Saturday would be so much more manageable for me that middle of the week.

The other option why they may leave a few days in between is that they may be committed to something for marketing, a taping, video, or something.

I'm crossing my fingers that they announce a NJ show too! But preferably on Dec 7th or later so I'll be back in the north east. I'm still hoping! (not holding my breath though)
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

I, for one, plan to get my Terminal 5 tickets tomorrow and hold out hope for a NJ show. It's always easier to sell them once you have them than try to get them if you don't...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:36 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

I, for one, plan to get my Terminal 5 tickets tomorrow and hold out hope for a NJ show. It's always easier to sell them once you have them than try to get them if you don't...

Except are you sure you'll be able to sell the fanclub tickets? I know it seems like they're doing the ticketing differently now but be careful because the way they originally set it up they made it next to impossible to resell.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:40 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Except are you sure you'll be able to sell the fanclub tickets? I know it seems like they're doing the ticketing differently now but be careful because the way they originally set it up they made it next to impossible to resell.

Yeah good point. My plan is to get Philly tix from the fan club and wait until the regular sale on Friday to see if I can get Terminal 5 tix. I am not 100% sold on going at this point, but it's easier to get them now and unload them later than it is to not get them now and try to buy them later. At least if I can get TM tix I can try to hand them off on here if I decide not to go.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Well, these aren't "fanclub tickets" per se. From the way it looks, they're the same as the earlier pre-sale - you'll get paper tickets in the mail and you can do what you wish with them. I wouldn't put 'em on stub hub, though, just offer them on here at face value.

It's all hypothetical based on that imaginary NJ show materializing, of course... geek
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:42 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

I'm assuming these will be like the previous presales. There should be an option for mailing your tickets or will call and they will send you hard tickets.

All those scary rules that everyone is worried about don't apply here. I'm still not sure why they copied all that from the Ten Club because they're not implementing any of it yet.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 pm

ral wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

I'm assuming these will be like the previous presales. There should be an option for mailing your tickets or will call and they will send you hard tickets.

All those scary rules that everyone is worried about don't apply here. I'm still not sure why they copied all that from the Ten Club because they're not implementing any of it yet.

I didn't have that option for the Williamsburg show and I know most people didn't.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:53 pm

SirBrad wrote:
ral wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

I didn't have that option for the Williamsburg show and I know most people didn't.

Every other ticket I've ordered from them has been shipped to me. Guess there's no way to know for sure until tomorrow when things go on sale. I can't see it being a major issue either way. If someone needs physical tickets, waiting until the public on sale shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:27 pm

So who do you think will be opening for them?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm

NicholasHorror wrote:
So who do you think will be opening for them?

I'm hoping for Joyce Manor, TGA said them and The Lumineers were some great up and coming bands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm

If I had to bet I would say Fake Problems.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:08 pm

simo wrote:
If I had to bet I would say Fake Problems.

That's what I'm hoping for.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 pm

The real question is whether to go to the first or second night.... I can never decide which night should/will be better... And no.... I'm not going to both... DOn't have the funds.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

This is awesome! I hope everyone on the east coast getting tickets has a blast Smile

I'm crossing my fingers they'll come back to California sometime soon after that... but if not, I can't complain since they've already given us fans so many shows!
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

For NYC definitely the second night for me. Gives me time to recover from Philly and the next day is Friday.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 am

Wow, tix to both Terminal 5 shows (and the first DC show) were sold out by 10:02. I grabbed 2 for the 11/29 show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New US Dates in November!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next