DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New US Dates in November!

Go down 
+48
Gumption
pookieray
Rizz
Velocity
DaleCooper
turnitin2004
xstevenbx
jdc
cmigs
onbackstreetsinbackseats
big blue
rumham
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
RandyMachoManCabbage
fatbench
Shorestyle69
HighLonesome
TGAFAN25
simo
infoghost
smetz224
bt211
TGAforLIFE
pjpitt89
Breanne
B701
moconnell23
dmwhalen
NYYFAN523
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
steady now steady now
StitchesOnTheRadio
SirBrad
ral
njguy99
prettyontheinsidex
Zach_Edelman
NeverTrustAJunkie
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
GlennR
brianisbae
The Angry Johnny Revue
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
LuceroDiehard
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 am

I just got 2 for both nights in DC
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:05 am

Got my Boston tickets!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:07 am

Un-fucking-believable. So much for keeping out the scalpers. This clearly was not limited to the fan club.

http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=gaslight+anthem&pageNumber=1&resultsPerPage=50&searchMode=event&start=0&rows=50&geo_exp=1
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 am

Tickets were listed on stubhub as early as 2 days ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:09 am

Did anyone have problems getting tix for multiple venues at once because of will call? I have tix in my cart that they won't let me remove, nor will they let me purchase!
Back to top Go down
fatbench
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am

I was finally lucky enough to secure 2 tickets to the wednesday show at T5 (after being shut out for presale and general onsale for the MHW and WH shows earlier this year). But I agree that nothing about that felt like a fan club presale. Unless they checked the email address against the fan club database, that felt like a regular old presale to me.
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:10 am

I got 2 tickets for both nights at Terminal 5 but the two T5 shows and 1st DC show were sold out by 10:02 AM. I was trying to get tickets for my friend thru his membership but by the time I checked out all tix were sold out for T5.

As a side note my buddy said this was the same ticketing system The Killers used in 2009 for their fan club sales.
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

Was anyone able to get tickets shipped as opposed to WILL CALL? IMO WILL CALL is major pain especially if you are someone that likes to wait online and get there early like myself. Anyone have any experience calling the ticketing company and trying to get the tickets shipped?
Back to top Go down
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

Keep refreshing - the buy links keep going from sold out to buy...
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Un-fucking-believable. So much for keeping out the scalpers. This clearly was not limited to the fan club.

http://www.stubhub.com/search/doSearch?searchStr=gaslight+anthem&pageNumber=1&resultsPerPage=50&searchMode=event&start=0&rows=50&geo_exp=1

Definitely not the fan club - it's the same link they've been using for a while now. Anyone can get there.

Hopefully since the Fan Club stuff is being sent out, we will soon have a safe haven to go in order to buy tix.

I got one for Philly and had 2 for Thursday's T5 show in my cart and let them go because I was somewhat uninterested (and interrupted at work). Someone bailed me out though and got me a ticket for Thursday. So now I am excited for 2 shows that week.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

I got my tickets shipped...but the button, once clicked, would not let me go back to will call.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Shorestyle69 wrote:
Was anyone able to get tickets shipped as opposed to WILL CALL? IMO WILL CALL is major pain especially if you are someone that likes to wait online and get there early like myself. Anyone have any experience calling the ticketing company and trying to get the tickets shipped?

I had the option for will call or to pay $3.50 to get them shipped. I picked the latter option.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:13 am

Got locked out myself...couldnt get either Terminal 5 date. I wonder how many they actually put up via the presale and what will be available on friday.
Back to top Go down
cruzila
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cruzila

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 am

Heads up for those trying today... concertmaps is actually not a bad site in my opinion. They release a few tickets at a time every 7-10 mins approx until they are truly sold out. My suggestion is to keep trying trying!

I picked up NY1 at 10:00am and by the time i finished my transaction NY2 was sold out. however, I kept refreshing and at 10:10 both NY1 and NY2 were available again and scored NY2 tix.

Keep trying everyone and good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:15 am

Man, so many on Stubhub already. They were refusing entry to stubhub tickets at the Middle East.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:17 am

That was incredibly frustrating. Finally got Boston, which will be shipped, and both nights in DC which are will call. Apparently the system can't handle will call & shipping in the same order. Might still try for T5 date with the regular sale.

And yes, it does look like if you keep refreshing, more tix are available!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 am

All shows are back up for the moment.

Last edited by Shrewsbury_Stars on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 am

No option to ship for Electric Factory.
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 am

SirBrad wrote:
No option to ship for Electric Factory.

Yes, this is the show i was referring to in my earlier post.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 am

Yep, just got T5 on the 28th. Officially broke but happy.
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

i grabbed philly, DC night 2, and both NYC! the only one i could get hard tickets for was NYC
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 am

EveryLittleSecret wrote:
i grabbed philly, DC night 2, and both NYC! the only one i could get hard tickets for was NYC

I was under the impression that the maximum order allowed was 4 tickets? Did you buy singles to all 4 shows? For some reason I thought they were only sold in pairs (or maybe I'm just accustomed to Pearl Jam's ticketing policy)
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 am

I grabbed a single for Philly.
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:40 am

SirBrad wrote:
I grabbed a single for Philly.

OK cool! That's nice that they don't "force" you to buy pairs. 10C ticketing is pairs only. I also think this may have been open to the public unless they are checking e-mails against the fan club database. If it was open to the public that's kind of a bummer.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 am

I really don't think they'll check emails. I mean can you imagine how many orders they'd probably have to cancel? They never should have called it a 45 Club pre-sale because it wasn't.

But I have to say, I love how easy it was to grab tickets (and this is coming from someone that lucked out and got Webster and Williamsburg tix with no problem).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New US Dates in November!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next