DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New US Dates in November!

Go down 
+48
Gumption
pookieray
Rizz
Velocity
DaleCooper
turnitin2004
xstevenbx
jdc
cmigs
onbackstreetsinbackseats
big blue
rumham
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
RandyMachoManCabbage
fatbench
Shorestyle69
HighLonesome
TGAFAN25
simo
infoghost
smetz224
bt211
TGAforLIFE
pjpitt89
Breanne
B701
moconnell23
dmwhalen
NYYFAN523
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
steady now steady now
StitchesOnTheRadio
SirBrad
ral
njguy99
prettyontheinsidex
Zach_Edelman
NeverTrustAJunkie
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
GlennR
brianisbae
The Angry Johnny Revue
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
LuceroDiehard
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:44 am

The email was addressed to fan club members (but also had a "forward this email" link at the bottom), but when you're buying the tix it actually tells you not to log in with your fan club log in. Maybe they listened to the feedback that people weren't happy with the ticketing? I got singles for Boston and NYC, and pairs for both DC shows--so I think the 4 max was per show.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

Fan Club login? I don't even have a fan club login yet.

I think they are waiting until all the people that signed up 2 months ago have their fan club info, and then they will do the fan club ticketing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:48 am

RandyMachoManCabbage wrote:
EveryLittleSecret wrote:
i grabbed philly, DC night 2, and both NYC! the only one i could get hard tickets for was NYC

I was under the impression that the maximum order allowed was 4 tickets? Did you buy singles to all 4 shows? For some reason I thought they were only sold in pairs (or maybe I'm just accustomed to Pearl Jam's ticketing policy)

i got 4 for philly, and 2 for both NYC and DC, i was on 2 computers refreshing like crazy hahaha. i went for NYC first, the philly and DC shows still have tx available in the presale
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 am

WideAwake wrote:
Man, so many on Stubhub already. They were refusing entry to stubhub tickets at the Middle East.

How's that even possible? An e-ticket is an e-ticket there's no way to tell which is stubhub and which isn't unless they tried to match names on tickets to id's.
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 pm

I got in for the second terminal 5 show immediately at 10:00, and two tickets were listed in the order form. I switched it to four, as from what I saw, I was allowed to buy four. The system said that I was not allowed to buy that many, so I backed out of the page and was able to get two. Did anyone else get four for a single terminal 5 show?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:07 pm

Tickets are back up for Boston. Looks like Philly and Detroit and the 2nd DC show are all available too. Terminal 5 and 1st DC show are gone...
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm

big blue wrote:
Did anyone else get four for a single terminal 5 show?

No, I also tried for 4 initially but was told that amount is in not a valid option. This further confuses the maximum order allowed being 4 tickets.

Very happy for all those who got tickets!

November can't come soon enough!

Maybe by then they'll have added Blue Dhalia into the setlist!

Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Apparently this wasn't a fan club presale, my brother got tix and is not a fan club member.
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:33 pm

That is a bummer. Seems as though we're all going to have to be a little more patient when it comes to the whole fan club ticketing process. Maybe by the time they tour The US proper all systems will be in place.

Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:01 pm

onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:
Apparently this wasn't a fan club presale, my brother got tix and is not a fan club member.

wouldn't that mean someone shared the link? I thought it was only sent out to fanclub members.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 pm

prettyontheinsidex wrote:

wouldn't that mean someone shared the link? I thought it was only sent out to fanclub members.

It's the same link as their previous pre-sales I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 pm

SirBrad wrote:
prettyontheinsidex wrote:

It's the same link as their previous pre-sales I believe.

Yep--when I clicked on "My Account," it had my Oct 15, 2011 order for Asbury tix
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

they should have fixed that, I thought it was when i saw how they did that...kind of defeats the purpose of fanclub...for now anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 pm

I got 2 Boston tickets. I was hoping to do will call but it only let me select the mail option.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:26 pm

I'm only not bothered that this wasn't fan club only because there was no issue getting tix. If this had been like Webster or Williamsburg, I'd have been pissed. But no harm no foul, and hopefully they have something better (early entry?) set up for the fan club next time.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm very frustrated...I'm at work conference, so I could only step out and use my phone, and at 10:01 when the site connected up, DC night 1 was sold out. So if anyone has an extra, I'd be glad to take it off of your hands.

I was able to get night 2, and I think I should have an extra. I was only able to select Will Call so we'd have to meet there, but I'd be happy to get it assuming my friend got her own ticket (since that presale still isn't sold out.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

got tix for nyc night one. night two was sold out by the time i was done with the first transaction.
Back to top Go down
dmwhalen
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Just got 2 for the 12/3 930 Club show.

tix.concertmaps.com/thegaslightanthempresale/
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:47 pm

This is just a presale, though. So, no need to panic just yet. There will be more tickets available on Friday through Ticketmaster.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Curious peoples thought on the setlists for places like DC and NYC where they are playing back to back nights.

What do we think same setlist both nights? Similar setlist both nights? Or very different both nights?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm assuming fairly different both nights. I'd bet there's a core of songs we'll get both nights (59 Sound, American Slang, 45 for sure, probably some others), but I think over the course of two nights we get all the songs they have in the rotation right now, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
turnitin2004
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Maybe they will throw in High Lonesome. Would love that. seen them live about 5 times now and still never heard it. Probably in my top 3 songs.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Odd that you haven't caught that... it's not crazy rare, especially a couple of years ago. Hope you get to hear it! Love that tune.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
Maybe they will throw in High Lonesome. Would love that. seen them live about 5 times now and still never heard it. Probably in my top 3 songs.

I've been thinking that too! I'm a little late to Gaslight, I only saw them for the first time last December, but I really wanna hear that song too!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am

http://saintandrewsdetroit.com/event/08004907ACF933FF

Did everyone already figure out this was the September 14th show? If not, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New US Dates in November!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next