DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New US Dates in November!

Go down 
+48
Gumption
pookieray
Rizz
Velocity
DaleCooper
turnitin2004
xstevenbx
jdc
cmigs
onbackstreetsinbackseats
big blue
rumham
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
RandyMachoManCabbage
fatbench
Shorestyle69
HighLonesome
TGAFAN25
simo
infoghost
smetz224
bt211
TGAforLIFE
pjpitt89
Breanne
B701
moconnell23
dmwhalen
NYYFAN523
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
steady now steady now
StitchesOnTheRadio
SirBrad
ral
njguy99
prettyontheinsidex
Zach_Edelman
NeverTrustAJunkie
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
GlennR
brianisbae
The Angry Johnny Revue
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
LuceroDiehard
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:38 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Anyone know how much tickets'll cost for Terminal 5?

$30

And bummer about no Home for the Holiday's show. That could have been the start of a sweet tradition.

That's kinda Bouncing Souls thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 pm

I'll be back at college in Boston that Monday so that works out nicely, I'll probably just be going alone. Would be nice if there was a Jersey show that weekend though that I could go to while I'm home though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:58 pm

chaingangchorus wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
Matt L wrote:
Anyone know how much tickets'll cost for Terminal 5?

$30

And bummer about no Home for the Holiday's show. That could have been the start of a sweet tradition.

That's kinda Bouncing Souls thing

They should make Thanksgiving weekend a tradition then. Idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:00 pm

And by the way - this 45 RPM Club pre-sale link - didn't we all know about this link before the 45 Club? If someone else has already mentioned about it elsewhere don't mind this post.
Back to top Go down
pjpitt89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm confused with the 45 club ticket procedure. All the initial info was: you can request 2 tix to a show and they let you know if you get them and you can get your tix at the box office if you did and they charge you paypal.

Now the email is saying you can buy up to 4, and it appears that you can have them sent to you instead of box office? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

I wish I could go to the Thanksgiving show. Sad

But, alas, will have to save up for next year...
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:38 am

The Boston date on November 26 totally made my day!!!

Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:42 am

I was thinking about making the trip from Boston to T5, but it sounds like people in the NYC area don't even think it's worth going to? Or is seeing them there better than not seeing them? I'm definitely up for Boston and DC. Could make a week's vacation out of this!

The pre-sale email says it also applies to the 9/14 show in Detroit, though it seems like tix would have already been on sale for that.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 am

How many people does the House of Blues in Boston hold? Will this sell out quickly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:51 am

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
I was thinking about making the trip from Boston to T5, but it sounds like people in the NYC area don't even think it's worth going to? Or is seeing them there better than not seeing them? I'm definitely up for Boston and DC. Could make a week's vacation out of this!

The pre-sale email says it also applies to the 9/14 show in Detroit, though it seems like tix would have already been on sale for that.

Detroit show? I thought just HWM was playing on 9/14?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 am

Seeing them is always better than not seeing them.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:56 am

Breanne wrote:
How many people does the House of Blues in Boston hold? Will this sell out quickly?
House of Blues holds about 2500. I'm honestly not sure if it'll sell out quickly. I'm going to try with the presale, but I'll go to that one alone so if I have to buy 2 tix I'll have an extra.

smetz224 wrote:
Detroit show? I thought just HWM was playing on 9/14?
Well now I wish I was anywhere near Detroit! I don't know if this is a new show, or just s new ticket announcement, since unfortunately I'm not anywhere near there.
Back to top Go down
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am

I can't seem to find anything about a show on 9/14, maybe it's a secret fan club show? who knows
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Seeing them is always better than not seeing them.
LOL it was a stupid question, wasn't it?!
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 am

Detroit seems out of place in the email I got, but maybe this is their way of saying they've been added to the HWM date:

The Gaslight Anthem have announced a handful of Northeast US dates for late fall.

The pre-sale for the following shows will begin Wednesday 8/8 at 10am local venue time for fan club members:

9/14 Detroit, MI
11/26 House of Blues Boston, MA
11/27 Electric Factory Philadelphia, PA
11/28 Terminal 5 New York, NY
11/29 Terminal 5 New York, NY
12/2 9:30 Club Washington, D.C
12/3 9:30 Club Washington, D.C
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:34 am

So it looks like this is a real pre-sale, not a lottery, that's why they're offering 4 tickets instead of 2. The 2 tickets thing was only for the lottery.

It's the same as when they did the pre-sales for the spring and summer shows.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:44 am

njguy99 wrote:
So it looks like this is a real pre-sale, not a lottery, that's why they're offering 4 tickets instead of 2. The 2 tickets thing was only for the lottery.

It's the same as when they did the pre-sales for the spring and summer shows.

Doesn't sound complicated at all. #sarcasm
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

Breanne wrote:

Just looked this up online:
House of Blues Boston consists of a 2425 person capacity - 3 story music venue, a dedicated restaurant, retail store and Foundation Room located next to Fenway Park.
First floor and intermediate level of the music hall is typically GA and the upper level is fixed seating.

I'd say it won't go as fast as the Middle East but you don't want to wait too long and only have mezzanine left. I was in mezzanine for The National once and there are very few spots where it's possible to see. The two sections with the best view to the stage are usually reserved for guests/disabled and may or may not be opened up later.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 am

The 9:30 Club has a standing room only capacity of 1,200 people.

In its early days the 9:30 Club was home to many of the pioneers of DC punk music. Fugazi, Minor Threat, and the Bad Brains frequented its stage and mosh pits were always expected. Since then there have been many famous shows there by headliners like the Beastie Boys, Bob Dylan, Red Hot chili Peppers, and Radiohead. These shows sell out incredibly fast and many times before they even announce the show to the general public. Given this it's a good idea to keep an eye on their page, subscribe to their e-mails, or check on here for show announcements.

http://www.examiner.com/article/venue-spotlight-the-9-30-club

[b]
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
infoghost
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
infoghost

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:25 am

I've seen them at the HOB in Boston twice - it's a great venue for a show, no bad seats really. It's not as intimate as The Middle East (what a show!!!) but it's pretty small. Gonna get my tickets tomorrow in the pre-sale.

I wouldn't wait too long to get tickets there, if you can swing it.

Edit! I can only speak for the floor - the upper areas seem to have a good view, but like someone above me said, it seems like you can only get over to one side. Not sure how the view from the middle is.

Last edited by WideAwake on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:43 am

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Detroit seems out of place in the email I got, but maybe this is their way of saying they've been added to the HWM date:
Assuming the Detroit show is for real (and there's no reason to think it's not since it came from the fab club), I can't imagine them just getting added to the HWM show. The Magc Stick is a pretty small venue. I could see them headlining somewhere like St Andrews or the Majestic with HWM and the rest of that bill joining in though. Promoters/booking would probably rather combine shows than split their audience. Same thing happened in 2010 when the Hold Steady had a show booked on the same date and they played a co-headline show at the State Theater.

Either way, I'm sure some details will emerge soon.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am

Question about "All 45 RPM Club tickets are for reserved seating unless otherwise announced."
I wouldn't want to be stuck in seating at the House of Blues, which is on the 3rd level. I think 9:30 has seating on the second level too, but I'm not sure whether it's GA. I wonder if they would really stick club members there.

The mezzanine at the House of Blues is AWFUL. I wish it was designed like 9:30. Basically you can't see anything because the 3rd level overhangs it. If you're on the mezzanine, be first in line.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 am

This doesn't seem to be an exclusive 45 Club members pre-sale. The link to the pre-sale is the same as any other Gaslight Anthem pre-sale. They shouldn't call it a 45 Club pre-Sale in my opinion but whatever.
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 am

If I buy seats at the House of Blues can I go down to the floor? I'm getting a couple tickets and some people want to sit and I want to stand, but I'm not sure how many people. I've done it before at a Social d concert...do they always let people with seats down there?
Back to top Go down
smetz224
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:36 am

SirBrad wrote:
This doesn't seem to be an exclusive 45 Club members pre-sale. The link to the pre-sale is the same as any other Gaslight Anthem pre-sale. They shouldn't call it a 45 Club pre-Sale in my opinion but whatever.

link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New US Dates in November!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next