DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New US Dates in November!

Go down 
+48
Gumption
pookieray
Rizz
Velocity
DaleCooper
turnitin2004
xstevenbx
jdc
cmigs
onbackstreetsinbackseats
big blue
rumham
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
RandyMachoManCabbage
fatbench
Shorestyle69
HighLonesome
TGAFAN25
simo
infoghost
smetz224
bt211
TGAforLIFE
pjpitt89
Breanne
B701
moconnell23
dmwhalen
NYYFAN523
Shrewsbury_Stars
colmillionaire
steady now steady now
StitchesOnTheRadio
SirBrad
ral
njguy99
prettyontheinsidex
Zach_Edelman
NeverTrustAJunkie
acousticbandit
DiamondSinatra
GlennR
brianisbae
The Angry Johnny Revue
SubconsciousRitual
Klown
LuceroDiehard
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 am

Got a ticket to Boston!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm

turnitin2004 wrote:
Maybe they will throw in High Lonesome. Would love that. seen them live about 5 times now and still never heard it. Probably in my top 3 songs.

Seen Gaslight six times and the only time I saw them play that was when they opened with it at Radio City.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
DaleCooper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaleCooper

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 pm

In for 2 for the Thursday night Terminal 5
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanhawkins.net
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

Just got ticks for both Wed & Thursday. Yay!
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Got two for the Wednesday show! Man I was nervous since I've missed out on getting tickets on ticketmaster so many times.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

I got nothing (or tickets for the Taking Back Sunday shows I wanted) because my internet crapped out on me at exactly 12:00.
I'm going to cry.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Velocity wrote:
I got nothing (and tickets for the Taking Back Sunday shows I wanted) because my internet crapped out on me at exactly 12:00.
I'm going to cry.

I had to choose between the T5 Gaslight show and the Starland TBS show Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Picked up a pair for the Wed night show
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

At $45 a pop, I think I've been outpriced this time around Sad
Back to top Go down
brianisbae
A Contender
A Contender
brianisbae

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey I got an extra balcony seat for Boston. Anyone want it for face value?
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I got nothing (and tickets for the Taking Back Sunday shows I wanted) because my internet crapped out on me at exactly 12:00.
I'm going to cry.

I had to choose between the T5 Gaslight show and the Starland TBS show Crying or Very sad
At least you got tickets for one show! This was supposed to be my birthday present and now I've got nothing. Every time I get to checkout I get "We're sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again."
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Is it sold out already?
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 pm

will now be at both nyc shows.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I'm going to cry.

At least you got tickets for one show! This was supposed to be my birthday present and now I've got nothing. Every time I get to checkout I get "We're sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again."

I freaked out at first cause I had to refresh the page like 20 times when the clock hit 12:00. Such a stressful process lol.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:39 pm

NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I'm going to cry.

I freaked out at first cause I had to refresh the page like 20 times when the clock hit 12:00. Such a stressful process lol.
YESS! I got one ticket to each NY show. And one for TBS at Starland. FINALLY. And TBS added one more date for 11/24 at Terminal 5, they go on sale at 2:13 today! (what a random time, lol)

If this has taught me anything it's that I need to get a better internet service provider haha.

Last edited by Velocity on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 pm

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Is it sold out already?

no i just pulled 2 tickets for wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Wow, I just got my confirmation emails from Ticketmaster and I realized I was charged twice for the first show at T5. So now I have one extra ticket. LOL.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I'm going to cry.

YESS! I got one ticket to each NY show. And one for TBS at Starland. FINALLY. And TBS added one more date for 11/24 at Terminal 5, they go on sale at 2:13 today! (what a random time, lol)

If this has taught me anything it's that I need to get a better internet service provider haha.

I know this is non-gaslight related but TBS tickets for the 24th are already on sale and have been for over an hour!! I have tickets for the first TBS T5 show the 23rd I may need to sell, I already have the word out to other people. Glad everyone had an easier time with gaslight tickets this time around. I'll be at the second T5 night for Gaslight. I'm kind of hoping the second night is better than the first...in my experience that's been true. In 2009, I did both Green Day shows at MSG and Billie Joe made a point to make the second night way better and they ended up playing 34 songs....
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

prettyontheinsidex wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I'm going to cry.

I know this is non-gaslight related but TBS tickets for the 24th are already on sale and have been for over an hour!! I have tickets for the first TBS T5 show the 23rd I may need to sell, I already have the word out to other people. Glad everyone had an easier time with gaslight tickets this time around. I'll be at the second T5 night for Gaslight. I'm kind of hoping the second night is better than the first...in my experience that's been true. In 2009, I did both Green Day shows at MSG and Billie Joe made a point to make the second night way better and they ended up playing 34 songs....
I know, I noticed that when I visited the Ticketmaster page! I got one about 45 minutes ago Smile
And YES, I was at the second Green Day show in '09 too, the setlist was incredible. I remember from the Bullet in a Bible DVD Billie Joe saying the second night is always better than the first and that's definitely true, haha! That reminds me, I'm going to have to start saving up for the next Green Day tour. oy vey.
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Velocity wrote:
prettyontheinsidex wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:
Velocity wrote:
I'm going to cry.

I know, I noticed that when I visited the Ticketmaster page! I got one about 45 minutes ago Smile
And YES, I was at the second Green Day show in '09 too, the setlist was incredible. I remember from the Bullet in a Bible DVD Billie Joe saying the second night is always better than the first and that's definitely true, haha! That reminds me, I'm going to have to start saving up for the next Green Day tour. oy vey.

ugh same, I got KILLED this week with Gaslight and TBS. I wasn't going to do TBS at all but my friend's band is opening the second night so I wanna be there and of course I can't pass up gaslight...who does that? lol
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 pm

I don't remember who it was that needed TBS tickets for Starland, but they just added another show for November 25th. Sorry for the TBS spam!
Back to top Go down
pookieray
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Got 2 tickets to both shows at the 9:30 club, so freakin stoked! Grew up in NVa but haven't been to a show there since Garbage way back when I was in college. Fingers crossed everything works out with the NHL labor agreement so the season starts on time so my friend and I can see the Caps play the Canes the night before the shows.
Back to top Go down
DaleCooper
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
DaleCooper

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Cheering for the Canes I hope Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jonathanhawkins.net
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Well I'm going to the first T5 night. They better bring it!!
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Appears night 1 at T5 still has tix available, but night 2 has sold out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New US Dates in November!    New US Dates in November!  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New US Dates in November!
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next