DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?

Go down 
+29
Breanne
DiamondSinatra
SirBrad
Klown
Rizz
IrishNameAndAnInjury
acousticbandit
StitchesOnTheRadio
miked331
JukeboxJuliet
DrockNJ
Pridevsprose
Velocity
bt211
steph
EveryLittleSecret
njguy99
Shrewsbury_Stars
bringiton
CluckyB
TGA30
LuceroDiehard
simo
colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Angry Johnny Revue
plugga
Debonair
NYYFAN523
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:31 pm

CluckyB wrote:
TGA138 wrote:
fuck.. i wish they were playing the same day as the foo fighters, blink 182 and hot water music.. im considering going to that show. im definitely not buying a ticket to the show that bon jovi is headlining..

Forget Bon Jovi. Any chance to see Brand New and Gaslight share the stage is worth it if you ask me. Add the fact that the Bouncing Souls and a couple other good bands are playing that day...

Still would be a little surprised if Gaslight really is playing, but not shocked. I just would imagine they'd want to advertise it sooner for a band of gaslight's size.

yeah i just looked at that line-up again, i hadn't realized the bouncing souls were playing that night. shit, put the bouncing souls, brand new, and gaslight on the bill the night before, and that's one hell of a show (assuming gaslight really is playing).
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:16 pm

TGA138 wrote:
fuck.. i wish they were playing the same day as the foo fighters, blink 182 and hot water music.. im considering going to that show. im definitely not buying a ticket to the show that bon jovi is headlining..

Saturday single day tickets are sold out.

Also, even though a single day ticket is $75, after all the fees (including forcing you to pay $10 for UPS or $15 if you are international and want will call), you'll clock in around $99.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:47 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150815882558413&set=a.173425228412.150260.25157913412&type=1

Quote :
Linc's Special Guest knows how to stand out; they're not just some dummies on another record label.
Along with the image:
Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 545782_10150815882558413_25157913412_11696664_866355350_n

LOL the comments.

Quote :
hey people bruce springsteen is in europe from may 17th to july 30th....people are dumb as hell

Quote :
these new boozle reps are retarded freaks that don't know sh!t about making real boozle hints & riddles, BRING BACK SCOOPS DAILY REPORT!

Quote :
is it kosher for Bon Jovi and Springsteen to play the same event? Wouldn't Jersey surge in fist pumps and implode?

Quote :
Its obviously bruce your all stupid (no offense!) but its a jersey music festival and if its asbury... it wouldn't be complete with out the boss!

Quote :
I have nothing against Gaslight Anthem, I like them. But I honestly don't see why you hyped up this special guest so much.. it's only special to their fans. They're not a band I would go see over another I liked. But whatever haha.

Quote :
MXPX

Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Quote :
I have nothing against Gaslight Anthem, I like them. But I honestly don't see why you hyped up this special guest so much.. it's only special to their fans. They're not a band I would go see over another I liked. But whatever haha.

My logical side tell me to, respectfully disagree and, understand this person has a right to an opinion.

But my illogical side tells me this:

Spoiler:

Or maybe I got my logical and illogical sides mixed up....

Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:52 am

That comment doesn't really make sense anyway. So are there bands that are special to people besides their fans?
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:34 am

Quote :
I can see why some people think its MCR and I agree and hope so

*facepalm*

For the life of me I can't see how anyone would think it's MCR. That was the second person to guess them.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:35 am

simo wrote:
That comment doesn't really make sense anyway. So are there bands that are special to people besides their fans?

I don't know about you but if a band I didn't give a crap about was announced, it would feel so special to me.

Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:04 pm

They just confirmed. Same day as Blink etc.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM
The rumors were true. We are going to be performing at this year's Bamboozle!

Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/HtCRva
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:12 pm

bringiton wrote:

NO--they are diong SUNDAY

THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM has joined Sunday's lineup alongside Bon Jovi, Brand New &

Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
bringiton wrote:

ooops sorry, I skimmed it
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

bringiton wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
bringiton wrote:

ooops sorry, I skimmed it

No prob--just wana make sure people don't get Saturday tix if they only wanna see Gaslight. it ai't cheap.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 pm

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/lineup

There's the lineup in case anyone didn't know.

Bayside, The Bouncing Sould & Brand New... and of course Bon Jovi.

I'm not even going to lie, I've wanted to see Bon Jovi since the 7th grade but they've always been too expensive. Missed my chance when they played with Skid Row on the New Jersey tour and regretted it since. Yeah that's right I'm publicly admitting that on this board.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I'm not even going to lie, I've wanted to see Bon Jovi since the 7th grade but they've always been too expensive. Missed my chance when they played with Skid Row on the New Jersey tour and regretted it since. Yeah that's right I'm publicly admitting that on this board.

I've been to more than a dozen Bon Jovi concernts since the age of 12 and have enjoyed every one of them. No embarassment here.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:07 pm

When I made this topic I was crossing my fingers! This is going to be one hell of a show...
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

I've been to more than a dozen Bon Jovi concernts since the age of 12 and have enjoyed every one of them. No embarassment here.

High Five

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Ya know...I was debating getting Sunday tix, but then I started looking into the fine print...

1. $75 a ticket, plus $15 in "service fees."

2. "Free parking" 10 miles away, but then you have to pay $10 for a shuttle bus?!?!?!

3. You can bring 1 bottle of water with you. For a 9-hour concert. After that, cha-ching!

4. The four bands you want to see may take the stage at any time - but you have to sit through the 12 you don't care about to hear them.

Count me out. Maybe I'm getting old but too much aggravation...
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Ya know...I was debating getting Sunday tix, but then I started looking into the fine print...

2. "Free parking" 10 miles away, but then you have to pay $10 for a shuttle bus?!?!?!

3. You can bring 1 bottle of water with you. For a 9-hour concert. After that, cha-ching!

4. The four bands you want to see may take the stage at any time - but you have to sit through the 12 you don't care about to hear them.

exactly! i would much rather shell out about to same amount of money to catch the bands i wanna see on small tours in the summer or fall.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

It will be a pain in the ass for sure. Unless you want to see other bands on the bill, I wouldn't blame you for skipping it. I know people that aren't going because of the hassle. It's $99 total for one day cus of Ticketmaster fees and the fact you are forced into paying $10 for shipping (I guess because it's a bracelet rather than a ticket). It's $15 if you want will call.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Plus the thrilling smell of Asbury on a warm late-spring day Smile

I'm with you EveryLittleSecret - for the same money you can probably see 2 or three smaller shows elsewhere....
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

njguy99 wrote:

all those reasons pretty much sum up why i'm not big on festivals. i went to Coachella once years ago, and that's enough for me. i'd rather pay to see one of my favorite bands playing their own shows. maybe i'm just getting old too Razz festivals are fun to do once in a blue moon but that's about it!
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 pm

After the disappointment with the Brooklyn tickets earlier today, this news ends my Friday, the 13th on a happy note. I am absolutely excited about this. I already have Bamboozle tickets for Saturday and Sunday and to see TGA added is just perfect for me.
Now just hoping for decent weather.
Back to top Go down
Velocity
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Gaslight, Brand New, and the Bouncing Souls. Wow.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:41 am

I was in Asbury Park and did a little scouting mission to check out where the train station is- it's a pretty big walk. By "pretty big" i mean it's just over a mile, which if you take your time, will be about 20 minutes. Plus you gotta walk through the neighborhood to get to the boardwalk. I guess I'd suggest leaving an extra hour to deal with the shuttle since it's gonna be about a 20 minute ride plus whatever other wait time you'll have (depending on how many shuttles come through the lot at once). Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Pridevsprose
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Pridevsprose

PostSubject: GLA BAMBOOZLE 2012   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 pm

They just confirmed they are the special guest at Bamboozle, why did I not get a ticket to this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next