DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?

Go down 
+29
Breanne
DiamondSinatra
SirBrad
Klown
Rizz
IrishNameAndAnInjury
acousticbandit
StitchesOnTheRadio
miked331
JukeboxJuliet
DrockNJ
Pridevsprose
Velocity
bt211
steph
EveryLittleSecret
njguy99
Shrewsbury_Stars
bringiton
CluckyB
TGA30
LuceroDiehard
simo
colmillionaire
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Angry Johnny Revue
plugga
Debonair
NYYFAN523
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Empty
PostSubject: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

http://propertyofzack.com/post/16011458897/bamboozle-to-announce-60-bands-at-midnight

60 more bands are being announced at midnight. This year the festival is on the Asbury Park boardwalk, so keep your fingers crossed for another hometown show!

Already headlining are Foo Fighters and Incubus, among others.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

I don't think it will happen seeing how their recording and stuff, but if it does cool, I'm already in the state Smile
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

That would not be fair. Yes it's my jealousy speaking!
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Any chance they would have just finished up recording by then?

I learnt that a 3 hour drive is nothing when it comes to seeing TGA live, last month, so I'd be so up for it if they are playing.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

I think it's a strong chance they'll be done recording at the end of May... They are recording it right now.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:

I learnt that a 3 hour drive is nothing when it comes to seeing TGA live, last month, so I'd be so up for it if they are playing.

I don't think so maybe they might have finished but, I believe their first show is going to be the album release and kick start the tour

That's how it was for American slang anyhow
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Debonair wrote:
The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:

I don't think so maybe they might have finished but, I believe their first show is going to be the album release and kick start the tour

That's how it was for American slang anyhow

Horrible Crowes then, anyone? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:21 pm

didnt they plat at this festival last year??

common knowledge is that most festivals don't have the same band back to back years.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
didnt they plat at this festival last year??

common knowledge is that most festivals don't have the same band back to back years.

This festival is in their backyard though...
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 pm

I still think if they were playing it would have been said by now, but I guess we'll find out!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 am

Bouncing Souls and HWM though, thats rules enough for anyone to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 am

Well bamboozles actual announcement will be a 6 am, they are currently letting the bands announce if they are going to be there. "Midnight madness" they're calling it. Basically you got to seek out and find the bands playing. Currently gaslight has made no announcement, so I don't think it happening. But I guess we'll see for sure in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:26 am

Absolutepunk.net has a list they're updating as they get confirmations. Jimmy Eat World will be there.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:57 pm

http://2012.thebamboozle.com/lineup

Gut feeling is they aren't on it or they'd say to help ticket sales. As far as the surprise performer on Sunday I don't think it'll be someone huge. Last time it was Jack's Mannequin or something. Last year's lineup was definitely better (for me anyway).
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:00 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
http://2012.thebamboozle.com/lineup

Gut feeling is they aren't on it or they'd say to help ticket sales. As far as the surprise performer on Sunday I don't think it'll be someone huge. Last time it was Jack's Mannequin or something. Last year's lineup was definitely better (for me anyway).

like i said before, i think gaslights first show back will be an album release like american slang
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 pm

I heard the special guest was Brand New. Either way the overall lineup is too sporadic for me to even think about going. Only really wanna see the souls, hwm, and the promise ring reunion.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:16 pm

They played a few things before the American Slang release show. Some radio thing in Philly that was streamed online and of course Bonnaroo. Maybe others, too.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 am

Don't remember the Philly thing, but definitely remember Bonnaroo now that you mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 am

This is from the boots list on TGA Record

World Cafe Live (Downstairs), Philadelphia - 3 June 2010 [11 tracks]
first full band live performance and recording of American Slang material as part of the 10th annual Non-COMM music industry conference

Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Ugh and single day tickets are $20 more than last year - For one day in 2011 it was a total (after fees) of $69.70 and this year it's $89.90 (after fees_. And if they're done announcing, I think there's less bands this year. Plus all the parking shuttle annoyances...! Evil or Very Mad

/whining
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

On this day of LOVE... Who would you LOVE to see added to #Bamboozle2012?

Www.twitter.com/TheBamboozle
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:48 pm

This site has Gaslight Anthem playnig Bamboozle on May 20

http://www.iconvsicon.com/2012/04/11/buckcherry-announce-headlining-tour-contribute-to-avengers-soundtrack/
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 pm

There is a special guest spot on the 20th, wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
TGA30
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TGA30

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 pm

fuck.. i wish they were playing the same day as the foo fighters, blink 182 and hot water music.. im considering going to that show. im definitely not buying a ticket to the show that bon jovi is headlining..
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:19 pm

TGA138 wrote:
fuck.. i wish they were playing the same day as the foo fighters, blink 182 and hot water music.. im considering going to that show. im definitely not buying a ticket to the show that bon jovi is headlining..

Forget Bon Jovi. Any chance to see Brand New and Gaslight share the stage is worth it if you ask me. Add the fact that the Bouncing Souls and a couple other good bands are playing that day...

Still would be a little surprised if Gaslight really is playing, but not shocked. I just would imagine they'd want to advertise it sooner for a band of gaslight's size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?   Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility of The Gaslight Anthem playing at 2012 Bamboozle?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next