DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Empty
PostSubject: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:37 pm

http://www.pollstar.com/news_article.aspx?ID=801716

02:01 PM Tuesday 6/12/12 0 | 0 |

Riot Fest isn’t just for Chicago anymore. The music festival is returning to Philadelphia for a second year and is expanding to Dallas, Brooklyn and Toronto.

In its 8th year, Chicago’s Riot Fest has morphed from an indoors event into an indoor/outdoor blowout. Taking place during the Sept. 14-16 weekend, Chicago’s Congress Theater will be the venue for Friday while Saturday and Sunday happen in the city’s Humboldt Park.

While lineups vary per city, the list of bands appearing on two or more Riot Fests includes The Gaslight Anthem, Refused, Descendents, Gogol Bordello, Hot Water Music, Awolnation and Off With Their Heads. Chicago’s Riot Fest & Carnival lineup includes Iggy & The Stooges, Elvis Costello,The Offspring, and a reunited Chiodos.
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
Pip
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I don't think they have been confirmed to playing a Philly date. But I see how that would make sense in the tour schedule. Although on the website they have nothing about anything on the 21st anymore when they used to be promoting it as a 3 day thing, now all I can find is stuff for the 19th. Weird. They are playing Dallas and Chicago Riot Fests though.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:42 pm

That's what I am hoping since I will be up there for the DC show July 20
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 am

If they actually do end up playing, it'll be announced after the Atlantic City shows.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Riotfest Philly was cancelled. Bummer I was really hoping to catch one of my favorite bands ( the promise ring). Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?    Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Gaslight playing Riot Fest Philly July 21?
Page 1 of 1