DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''
 
PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
fallonfan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning


Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-03-14

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:13 pm

anyone else here almost rather a full MATZ studio record this year rather than a new Gaslight??
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-02-27

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 am

As curious as I am am to hear MATZ stuff, I'll take new Gaslight any day
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 am

I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 26
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:31 am

eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

 cheers 
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Southampton, England

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:03 am

eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

You have cheered me up with this thought.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 28
Location : Luxembourg

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:15 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

That would be amazing
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:32 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

Well, you CAN say anything you want. You make a fair point, but going forward Molly & the Zombies is much more interesting since it's new and pushes Brian in different directions than he's been pushed before.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Posts : 1330
Join date : 2013-07-14
Age : 28
Location : Luxembourg

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Jack wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

Well, you CAN say anything you want. You make a fair point, but going forward Molly & the Zombies is much more interesting since it's new and pushes Brian in different directions than he's been pushed before.

I think we have to wait until the new album of Gaslight Anthem is released, than we can compare them....
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Jack wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

Well, you CAN say anything you want. You make a fair point, but going forward Molly & the Zombies is much more interesting since it's new and pushes Brian in different directions than he's been pushed before.

But how do we know the next Gaslight album isn't going to be new and boundary-pushing? We've heard nothing of it and all the indicators (things they've said, going with a new producer rather than O'Brien) are saying it will be very different. For all we know, the Molly & the Zombies songs sound more like standard Gaslight than their next album will be. After the new album comes out, THEN we can say things like "Yeah he should have stuck with Molly & the Zombies instead that was more interesting." But we have no idea what a new Gaslight will even sound like yet.

Also for what it's worth, the Molly and the Zombies songs aren't boundary-pushing or crazy original when it comes to Brian's songwriting. They're extremely well-written songs but subject matter/structure wise they're conducive with what he's written before. The harmonies are the most different aspect, and we already know that Matt Mays is singing harmonies on the new Gaslight record.
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

Posts : 439
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 26
Location : Edmonton, AB

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:44 pm

yeah, i'm probably more excited to hear the Molly songs. i know they're awesome but i still haven't heard them in their best form yet. i just don't have high expectations for Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-02
Location : northeast US

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 pm

I really like the Zombies stuff and I def wanna hear more but honestly I'm not wowed by anything? yet, anyway. like eagles said, they're lyrically not more exciting than what Brian's written before (imo) and sonically they don't really stand out to me, which might change when I hear the full band recordings
for me the most exciting part of MATZ is that Brian McGee is also in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-02-27

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 pm

I feel like Brian's skill is writing stuff that will stick in your head, and he's done it with all his projects. This will be some cool mellow music with a familiar voice and fantastic lyrics. We only have Demos and a mix of live performance to go off at this point, and this will in theory be a Live Session and not an album. Like I said, I'm just happy Brian's such a motivated musician and that all his projects have something really interesting to bring to us, the audience. Wonder if the delay is that they may add something like a cover or interview to the session.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Just throwing it out there that if their cover of Dead Flowers is a surprise addition to the set I'll freak out; that sounded so badass in the go pro video of the Stone Pony show
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Jack wrote:
eagles1139 wrote:
I mean we KNOW the Molly songs and we know they're great but you can't say you prefer it to a new Gaslight anthem without any knowledge of what the new Gaslight will sound like. Maybe MATZ is a precursor to even better songs Brian came up with for the next gaslight record

Well, you CAN say anything you want. You make a fair point, but going forward Molly & the Zombies is much more interesting since it's new and pushes Brian in different directions than he's been pushed before.

But how do we know the next Gaslight album isn't going to be new and boundary-pushing? We've heard nothing of it and all the indicators (things they've said, going with a new producer rather than O'Brien) are saying it will be very different. For all we know, the Molly & the Zombies songs sound more like standard Gaslight than their next album will be. After the new album comes out, THEN we can say things like "Yeah he should have stuck with Molly & the Zombies instead that was more interesting." But we have no idea what a new Gaslight will even sound like yet.

Also for what it's worth, the Molly and the Zombies songs aren't boundary-pushing or crazy original when it comes to Brian's songwriting. They're extremely well-written songs but subject matter/structure wise they're conducive with what he's written before. The harmonies are the most different aspect, and we already know that Matt Mays is singing harmonies on the new Gaslight record.

You're completely missing the point. Someone asked if anyone would rather hear a new Molly & the Zombies record than a full-length Gaslight. There are two very legitimate answers to that question. Yes or no. You can be more excited to hear something you've partially heard than something you've never heard. That's a thing, I don't know why you're trying to discredit the option of "yeah, I'm more interested in hearing what Molly & the Zombies would do with a full-length album."

I've heard Gaslight make a record four times. I've heard Molly & The Zombies make a record zero times. So yes, I'm more interested in that. And that is a completely legitimate answer, despite never having heard a note of the new Gaslight record.

Good now?
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

Posts : 1953
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 26
Location : The Dreaded Barbary Coast

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:19 am

I bet the Molly and the Zombies session will be comparable to the iTunes thing Gaslight did where they covered all those classic songs. What do you guys think? I bet it'll sound pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:41 am

Jack wrote:


You're completely missing the point. Someone asked if anyone would rather hear a new Molly & the Zombies record than a full-length Gaslight. There are two very legitimate answers to that question. Yes or no. You can be more excited to hear something you've partially heard than something you've never heard. That's a thing, I don't know why you're trying to discredit the option of "yeah, I'm more interested in hearing what Molly & the Zombies would do with a full-length album."

I've heard Gaslight make a record four times. I've heard Molly & The Zombies make a record zero times. So yes, I'm more interested in that. And that is a completely legitimate answer, despite never having heard a note of the new Gaslight record.

Good now?

I'm not missing your point, I understood it the whole time. I guess its just the fact that anything Brian is involved in is so dependent on where he's at as a songwriter that makes me not really give one precedent over the other. I'm excited for whatever Fallon is doing and I don't think the band title or who's he playing with matters that much in terms of my excitement as none of it is really all that "different". The MATZ songs sound like they could be Gaslight songs. It's Brian Fallon music. IMO

You're also kind of steering this from conversation into argument territory and that was never my intention so I apologize if I worded things in a way that made it seem like I was discrediting anyone's opinions. I love the Molly and the Zombies shit, probably more than the stuff on Handwritten once we get the finished product. I just think that MATZ leads into the next Gaslight record rather than in a totally different direction. We're all fans of the same shit and I think we can agree any new music is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

Posts : 1218
Join date : 2009-12-12
Location : Jersey

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:31 am

eagles1139 wrote:
Jack wrote:


You're completely missing the point. Someone asked if anyone would rather hear a new Molly & the Zombies record than a full-length Gaslight. There are two very legitimate answers to that question. Yes or no. You can be more excited to hear something you've partially heard than something you've never heard. That's a thing, I don't know why you're trying to discredit the option of "yeah, I'm more interested in hearing what Molly & the Zombies would do with a full-length album."

I've heard Gaslight make a record four times. I've heard Molly & The Zombies make a record zero times. So yes, I'm more interested in that. And that is a completely legitimate answer, despite never having heard a note of the new Gaslight record.

Good now?

I'm not missing your point, I understood it the whole time. I guess its just the fact that anything Brian is involved in is so dependent on where he's at as a songwriter that makes me not really give one precedent over the other. I'm excited for whatever Fallon is doing and I don't think the band title or who's he playing with matters that much in terms of my excitement as none of it is really all that "different". The MATZ songs sound like they could be Gaslight songs. It's Brian Fallon music. IMO

You're also kind of steering this from conversation into argument territory and that was never my intention so I apologize if I worded things in a way that made it seem like I was discrediting anyone's opinions.  I love the Molly and the Zombies shit, probably more than the stuff on Handwritten once we get the finished product. I just think that MATZ leads into the next Gaslight record rather than in a totally different direction. We're all fans of the same shit and I think we can agree any new music is welcome.

New music is indeed welcome.  Very Happy  Sorry if I came across overly aggressive. I'm reading that stuff back now and I realize it reads that way.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Posts : 721
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 27
Location : Connecticut

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:37 am

Jack wrote:

New music is indeed welcome.  Very Happy  Sorry if I came across overly aggressive. I'm reading that stuff back now and I realize it reads that way.

Haha no worries man.

Anyway,
DeathoftheCool wrote:

I bet the Molly and the Zombies session will be comparable to the iTunes thing Gaslight did where they covered all those classic songs. What do you guys think? I bet it'll sound pretty sweet

This is exactly what I was thinking. I know people are calling it a "live" session but that iTunes session was "live" too and that sounded perfectly professional. So I think we will have a pretty awesome sounding Molly and the Zombies EP. Hope we get it in March
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender


Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-02-27

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 am

The Live session will sound great. Thrice did a Live Sessions will Red Bull and it sounded awesome. They just never did it as a proper release. My suggestion about a cover being added was just an idea as to what could make it special or different (and cause a delay if they are getting the rights to the song). As noted, MATZ had played a few covers and Brian has done a number in the past, including the itunes sessions as also mentioned.

As for this album being a bridge, I'm looking at it this way:
American Slang-HC's Elsie-Handwritten
Handwritten-MATZ Red Bull-Gaslight's New Album

It's about writer's personal evolution and confidence more than anything else. Experiment with "other music", and come back stronger to your band. Thematically, MATZ seems about a specific period for Brian and think he's acknowledged that. I think most of Gaslight's new lyrics will be "post" that specific period and maybe more reflective or unrelated.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

Posts : 205
Join date : 2014-02-02
Location : northeast US

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:08 am

The songs Brian did for Red Bull over the summer are amazing, so I'm definitely expecting quality.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Posts : 514
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:51 am

flannel wrote:
The songs Brian did for Red Bull over the summer are amazing, so I'm definitely expecting quality.  Very Happy 
Brian did songs for Red Bull? What? Why am I not aware of this? Or is it just early morning and I'm spacing it?
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Posts : 519
Join date : 2012-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Southampton, England

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

zerb012345 wrote:
flannel wrote:
The songs Brian did for Red Bull over the summer are amazing, so I'm definitely expecting quality.  Very Happy 
Brian did songs for Red Bull? What? Why am I not aware of this? Or is it just early morning and I'm spacing it?

He did dome acoustic songs, I believe they were 45, Handwritten and She Loves You but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

Posts : 4161
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 28
Location : New Jersey

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:00 pm

The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
zerb012345 wrote:
flannel wrote:
The songs Brian did for Red Bull over the summer are amazing, so I'm definitely expecting quality.  Very Happy 
Brian did songs for Red Bull? What? Why am I not aware of this? Or is it just early morning and I'm spacing it?

He did dome acoustic songs, I believe they were 45, Handwritten and She Loves You but I could be wrong.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5243-the-scandals-and-gaslight-anthem-to-release-5-song-ep

_________________
Andrew

Ndakasimba kana makisimbawo

Made the list.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Posts : 514
Join date : 2013-01-01
Age : 23
Location : New Hampshire

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Debonair wrote:
The Last Jukebox Romeo wrote:
zerb012345 wrote:
flannel wrote:
The songs Brian did for Red Bull over the summer are amazing, so I'm definitely expecting quality.  Very Happy 
Brian did songs for Red Bull? What? Why am I not aware of this? Or is it just early morning and I'm spacing it?

He did dome acoustic songs, I believe they were 45, Handwritten and She Loves You but I could be wrong.

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5243-the-scandals-and-gaslight-anthem-to-release-5-song-ep

This is why I love this site. Thanks for showing me this, must have completely missed it.
Back to top Go down
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-02-22
Location : Ontario, Canada

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:04 am

New Hold Steady, Tokyo Police Club, and Menzingers have all left me pretty disappointed.

Sad

Praying for this to be fantastic.

On the plus side I got into the 1975's album, it's fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)
Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: Side Projects (TGA era, excl. THC)-
Jump to: