DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly & The Zombies

Go down 
+52
CapedAvenger
aelliott88
HolyBreakOfDay
cmigs
zerb012345
flannel
ManasquanMike
crazyhollywoodnights
simo
jonester
mingus
cdala
Bobul
The_River
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
Jaws
Vibes
Yozzy
The Angry Johnny Revue
LittleEden
thomas94
BereasaTGA
Hanswurst
jensomniac
Anya_TGA
HorribleCrowe
33RPMHero
ral
Steve70s
MKULTRA
eagles1139
Jack
TGAFAN25
miked331
Rizz
colmillionaire
brianisbae
The Last Jukebox Romeo
njguy99
bringiton_ty
matkins
NeverTrustAJunkie
Prisoner
steph
jerzshore732
rumham
DeathoftheCool
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
Shrewsbury_Stars
LiveFastDieOld
56 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

Molly & The Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 pm

So maybe you saw this on Gaslight's twitter...

The Gaslight Anthem ‏@gaslightanthem 14 Oct
Wow, there's a band called Molly & the Zombies... Cool.

So, my question is.... is there any real evidence of this band existing? Or am I getting entirely too excited for the Souls show...
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:25 pm

LiveFastDieOld wrote:
So maybe you saw this on Gaslight's twitter...

The Gaslight Anthem ‏@gaslightanthem 14 Oct
Wow, there's a band called Molly & the Zombies... Cool.

So, my question is.... is there any real evidence of this band existing? Or am I getting entirely too excited for the Souls show...
There's some discussion of this in the Bouncing Souls thread in the "other bands" forum.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:32 pm

OH GOOD! I looked for something of the sort and didn't come across it. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:45 pm

I hope they keep it "secret" and then start the show with "ready or not here they come its zombie time" right into diner.
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:02 pm

I seriously said the exact same thing to my fiance!! It would be entirely too freaking perfect. It's the only date I got tickets for for HFTH. I love Laura and the Souls though, so regardless, it's going to be an amazing night.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:15 am

Debonair wrote:
I hope they keep it "secret" and then start the show with "ready or not here they come its zombie time" right into diner.
THIS!!! That would be too perfect.

If this band isn't TGA though, then I feel bad for them because a chunk of the crowd will likely groan when they walk on stage.
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:13 am

it would be pretty silly if molly and the zombies wasn't them
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 pm

True, but i'm trying not to believe it till i see it because you never know.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Come on... This has to be Gaslight.  I can't find a single bit evidence online that Molly and the Zombies are a real band.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm

I agree but I'm entitled to be slightly skeptical. I'll be thrilled if I find out my skepticism wasn't necessary but I'm not the type to get my hopes up and risk being disappointed, no matter how small the chance. It's the same reason I don't think about what songs I hope to hear before a show.
Back to top Go down
jerzshore732
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Molly and the Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Brian Fallon's new side project! Playing at the Bouncing Souls home for the holidays, no idea what they sound like but def interested!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:33 pm

jerzshore732 wrote:
Brian Fallon's new side project! Playing at the Bouncing Souls home for the holidays, no idea what they sound like but def interested!
LOUD NOISES!! I LOVE LAMP!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
jerzshore732 wrote:
LOUD NOISES!! I LOVE LAMP!!
Razz 
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:38 am

jerzshore732 wrote:
I saw your other post about this. So let me get this straight...Brian's going to be playing new songs no one has ever heard, presumably from an album that has yet to be announced let alone recorded, for a side project that has yet to be officially announced, and he's done all this while claiming to work on new gaslight songs and a scrapped solo project? O...K...

Does anyone else find this a little strange? Suspect scratch 

I'm not doubting your info jerzshore732, this just sounds like an odd move on Brian's part (provided there isn't some big piece of information that we're all missing).
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:16 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
jerzshore732 wrote:
I saw your other post about this. So let me get this straight...Brian's going to be playing new songs no one has ever heard, presumably from an album that has yet to be announced let alone recorded, for a side project that has yet to be officially announced, and he's done all this while claiming to work on new gaslight songs and a scrapped solo project? O...K...

Does anyone else find this a little strange? Suspect scratch 

I'm not doubting your info jerzshore732, this just sounds like an odd move on Brian's part (provided there isn't some big piece of information that we're all missing).
I do. I feel like the "side project" is either a misinterpretation or this is just a very big surprise lol
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:39 am

Maybe it's a cover project?
With them playing covers of the Misfits and other songs about zombies and eerie stuff?
Like that I walked with a zombie song.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Prisoner wrote:
Maybe it's a cover project?
With them playing covers of the Misfits and other songs about zombies and eerie stuff?
Like that I walked with a zombie song.
Interesting idea. That would get boring fast in my opinion, haha. Could be a cool idea for an EP released on Halloween or something but who wants to sit through 7 or 8 cover songs about zombies right after Christmas? The two he played at the sound select show were great but that's plenty.

I'm hoping it's being labeled a "side project" because he chose that name to hide that it was gonna be him, when really he's just doing a solo set and it's just a misinterpretation like DeathoftheCool said. Or that he announces it like tomorrow and releases new music in a couple weeks, because it'd be nice to know a song or two before walking in the door!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:16 am

But what if they were songs about Christmas zombies.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Well then I'd be very curious to hear them! haha.

Maybe he could play all gaslight songs and just work the word "zombie" into all of them. "I saw zombies last night in a dream about my first wife..."
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Well then I'd be very curious to hear them! haha.

Maybe he could play all gaslight songs and just work the word "zombie" into all of them. "I saw zombies last night in a dream about my first wife..."
Now *that* would be funny! So long Maria, you've been replaced by a zombie!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Shelby that is a great idea haha! So many ideas running round my head.....remember when I knew a zombie baby
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:07 am

Dear Brian,

This is no longer your project. The Gaslight fan community is providing you with the following list of ideas for what "Molly & The Zombies" can involve. Please choose one:

Start a normal TGA set with Divorce and include the "it's zombie time" recording at the beginning
Play only zombie song covers
Play Christmas zombie song covers
Play gaslight songs using the word Zombie (we're happy to provide lyrics as you can see from our examples)

(I joke of course geek )
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:54 am

Dear Brian,

This is no longer your project. The Gaslight fan community is providing you with the following list of ideas for what "Molly & The Zombies" can involve. Please choose one:

Start a normal TGA set with Divorce and include the "it's zombie time" recording at the beginning
Play only zombie song covers
Play Christmas zombie song covers
Play gaslight songs using the word Zombie (we're happy to provide lyrics as you can see from our examples)

(I joke of course geek )
this isn't a joke.
this is serious.
^ this needs to happen High Five 
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 am

http://instagram.com/p/gZ2vfPDAw1/
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I'll just say -- I'm glad I have tix for the show. I hope Molly and the Zombies come out in full on zombie makeup. Maybe Rob Zombie will be there too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly & The Zombies   Molly & The Zombies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly & The Zombies
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next