DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show

Go down 
+22
'49mercury
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGAFAN25
Anya_TGA
brunswick18
enola
sinkorswimmydear
redskynight
ivienco
LiveFastDieOld
flannel
Jaws
Keele
cmigs
rem999
njguy99
Asmith1912
StitchesOnTheRadio
DeathoftheCool
zerb012345
Debonair
eagles1139
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Empty
PostSubject: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Andy Diamond tweets:

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Bm5oekJIQAAvwUc
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:59 pm

Ha. Just was about to post this. Surprised no one had yet.
So there!
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:07 pm

woah. still no news on the songs yet though?
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:14 pm

zerb012345 wrote:
woah. still no news on the songs yet though?

I sure hope they're coming this week and that Red Bull's not gonna wait and post them right before the show
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:19 pm

gotta give people some time to learn the words! Hopefully
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm curious about what else they're gonna play. They only have 5 songs. 6 if you count the one that got cut from the EP. With a couple covers they could easily have a 45 minute/8 song set like they did at H4TH but that's relatively short for a headliner. I wonder if they have anything else in store? Even if they don't, I'm just thrilled we'll be getting the electric version of these songs again (or so I would assume).

And I'm just so thrilled Dave's opening. And Jared. This is seriously going to be a great show!
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Could not be more stoked about this, especially the fact that Dave Hause is the opener (his Trusty Chords cover is probably my favorite version of the song)

Just sent in my RSVP for this and am beyond excited. Anyone else planning on going? I am moving to New York on June 1st so finding some like-minded music lovers would not be the worst thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:47 am

Asmith1912 wrote:
Could not be more stoked about this, especially the fact that Dave Hause is the opener (his Trusty Chords cover is probably my favorite version of the song)

Just sent in my RSVP for this and am beyond excited. Anyone else planning on going? I am moving to New York on June 1st so finding some like-minded music lovers would not be the worst thing in the world.

It's my favorite version too but PLEASE don't be the person who shouts for Trusty Chords, haha. (not saying you would, just saying people do this and it's annoying). He's been playing a bit of it during "My Father's Son" though Wink

And yup, see ya there! Feel free to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:09 am

I think if I have learned anything in my time on this board/as a Gaslight fan in general it is to never, never, NEVER scream for a cover during a show. Ever.

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:12 am

Just RSVPed. Online it says 5pm, but poster says 7... hmmm
Back to top Go down
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Asmith1912 wrote:

congrats on the move. i grew up/live in new jersey and am moving to manhattan in a few weeks. exciting huh?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:17 pm

njguy99 wrote:

Poster and the Red Bull site say 7pm.

Trying to figure out how early to get there to guarantee entry. It's not a big venue.
Back to top Go down
Asmith1912
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Asmith1912

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:40 pm

rem999 wrote:

congrats on the move.  i grew up/live in new jersey and am moving to manhattan in a few weeks.  exciting huh?

Yeah it should be a blast, though I think, being from Michigan, it's gonna take me a minute to figure out the city lol
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:42 pm

cmigs wrote:
njguy99 wrote:

Poster and the Red Bull site say 7pm.

Trying to figure out how early to get there to guarantee entry. It's not a big venue.

Every show is different but to give you an idea...

When Brian played solo with The Bouncing Souls in Brooklyn (same deal $3 no advance tickets, via Red Bull) I went super early because I thought people would get there early to ensure a spot. I was wrong. There were like 2 other people who did the same thing but they ran off and came back way later because no one was there. My friend and I wandered till about 1pm. One other guy showed up about then, but then no one else came till maybe 3? I'd say the line was like 10 deep by 4pm and like 100 deep and counting by 4:30/5ish. I think this was based on doors being at 6 but I'm ball-parking all of this based on my crappy memory. Basically, everyone showed up all at once a couple hours before doors.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:00 pm

I was at the Williamsburg show too. This is a smaller venue, but there's no second headliner like the Bouncing Souls for this show.

Wagering showing up around 4 or so will do the job.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:03 am

cmigs wrote:
I was at the Williamsburg show too. This is a smaller venue, but there's no second headliner like the Bouncing Souls for this show.

Wagering showing up around 4 or so will do the job.

True, but Dave and Jared aren't exactly unknown openers either. Dave Just sold out a show at the Knitting Factory about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:21 pm

I want to hear the Red Bull session. With these scatter dates, I wonder if this will be more free time long term project for Brian since it doesn't feel like he'll ever be able to properly record and do an album and live dvd like the crowes.
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:02 pm

RSVP'ed and took work off.
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm thinking that since it's 21+, probs at least half the people going have day jobs, and at least half of those won't be able to take work off/leave early...
if we had to contend with school kids those of us with work that day/traveling would probably have no chance haha
Back to top Go down
LiveFastDieOld
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LiveFastDieOld

PostSubject: Merge   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Hey guys... good news... got word from Andy Diamond those sweet Molly and the Zombies posters will be handed out for free at the show in NYC!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:14 pm

So they tweeted a link saying show info, but it brought me to some Microsoft log in thing. Has anyone else gotten something different with the link?
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:38 pm

i got the same thing. they's trolling our asses
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Haha gaslight just tweeted basically the same message and their link worked. It was just a link to the red bull sound select page where you RSVP. Nothing new.
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:33 am

LiveFastDieOld wrote:
Hey guys... good news... got word from Andy Diamond those sweet Molly and the Zombies posters will be handed out for free at the show in NYC!

Crap, I want one so bad  Sad 
Back to top Go down
redskynight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redskynight

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:05 pm

I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show   Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly and the Zombies 6/5 Brooklyn Red Bull Show
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next