DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)

Go down 
+57
Aregular_89
The_River
Vanderlyle Geek
steady now steady now
CoolCalmChris
enola
JacksSmirkingRevenge
bermudanc94
Hasler09
aelliott88
miked331
jonnyz83
ivienco
sinkorswimmydear
Christophe
Bobul
Teton'sBlame
big blue
verbos
nebraska
Roe
bt211
Jaws
Vibes
kappanera
pepperedham
funsaimandignite
Dan_Of_Earth
lo
jzancan
dmckella1
Hanswurst
thomas94
brunswick18
Yozzy
MKULTRA
fallonfan
bringiton_ty
The Last Jukebox Romeo
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
Rizz
Shrewsbury_Stars
Keele
poormrpitiful
The Angry Johnny Revue
mingus
Jack
33RPMHero
brucesboots
matkins
zerb012345
StitchesOnTheRadio
flannel
crazyhollywoodnights
Anya_TGA
Debonair
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:05 pm

GAHHH getting so impatient for this. Any word on when it's coming?
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:19 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
mingus wrote:
Jack wrote:
Lucky's the one I really want to hear again.

Indeed, the 49 seconds I heard from that song really sound awesome. Are we sure it's on the Red Bull session?

Unless McGee had amnesia and forgot they never recorded it or was lying then yes, haha.

Keele wrote:
I wonder if 7th and Union could be one of the MATZ songs that was repurposed into a Gaslight Anthem song, so there was no need to record it for the Red Bull sessions. I remember reading somewhere that after the project seemed shelved, Brian shared some of the material with the Gaslight Anthem in their writing process.A possibility anyway.

Yes I am new here as poster (although I was coming here as a Gaslight/Side Projects resource long before).

I'd say that's definitely possible but unlikely. Especially since MATZ played that one live twice. It'd be weird to have TGA take it now. I got the impression that most of the solo project songs went to MATZ and maybe one or two seemed to fit gaslight and that this separation happened long before MATZ played together the first time.

and welcome to the forum!  wave 

Thanks!. I do agree it'd be weird to share the song with MATZ first considering he knew the show would be recorded.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm

Not really news on the Red bull session but I found this on red bulls site.

Quote :
Molly and The Zombies invade New York
Molly and The Zombies, the recently announced new side project of The Gaslight Anthem’s Brian Fallon, popped into the state-of-the-art Red Bull Studios in Manhattan for some studio time ahead of a series of gigs later this year.

http://www.redbull.com/en/music/stories/1331635722938/sound-vision-playing-to-the-home-crowd#picture-5

That "ahead of a series of gigs later this year" is interesting..... I would think that maybe it is just a sort of miss print and they actually mean TGA. Like it should be "ahead of a series of TGA gigs later this year." But could M&TZ really be preparing for shows? Id say unlikely with the new TGA album and tour dates already announced but hmm....
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:30 pm

I hope it's Molly gigs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Someone posted about talking to Brian at the Stone Pony show and said he mentioned that there would be more shows and specifically mentioned playing Brooklyn.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:45 pm

Brian told me about some possible Brooklyn dates. I also heard maybe back at Crossroads with a full band some time in May? I guess only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am

Still no word on when this is coming out?
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:27 pm

zerb012345 wrote:
Still no word on when this is coming out?

I hope it won't take too long
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Same here!
Back to top Go down
flannel
A Contender
A Contender
flannel

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

we're moving out of early and into mid March...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:41 pm

It takes too long, I can't wait anymore... I have the feeling that it will be around end March
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm

It's killing me!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:
It takes too long, I can't wait anymore... I have the feeling that it will be around end March

I'm thinking May or June.
Back to top Go down
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:03 pm

Part of me fears that they didn't finish their minor tweaking they were doing to this, and then Brian went in the studio with Gaslight and we won't be getting this till after he gets out.

Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 pm

eagles1139 wrote:
Part of me fears that they didn't finish their minor tweaking they were doing to this, and then Brian went in the studio with Gaslight and we won't be getting this till after he gets out.

that's also what i was thinking
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:53 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

if the album comes out after Brian leaves the studio, it will take 6 weeks... I guess :/
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:53 pm

I'm just glad this will eventually make its way to my speakers. Sooner the better, but the fact this may not have happened at all would have been a major let down. New Gaslight and MATZ in the same year is making me feel spoiled.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Keele wrote:
I'm just glad this will eventually make its way to my speakers. Sooner the better, but the fact this may not have happened at all would have been a major let down. New Gaslight and MATZ in the same year is making me feel spoiled.

Seriously. I was a little worried that their first show was gonna be their only show! And that we'd never hear those songs again in any form.
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:15 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Keele wrote:

Seriously. I was a little worried that their first show was gonna be their only show! And that we'd never hear those songs again in any form.

Same...I thought it was just going to be a few live shows Brian done for fun over the winter period.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:16 am

Asked McGee on twitter

Quote :

@brianmcgeemusic Are you guys still editing the M&TZ red bull tracks? If so are you waiting for Brian to get back from recording TGA?

@brianmcgeemusic: no idea

I tried Sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 am

Well that feels like a kick in the nads. Been waiting on this for so long and really excited for it. Thanks for trying to get an answer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:15 am

andy diamond ‏@andydiamond77  13h
@GNB79 I would say within the month.  There are some last minute changes and additions being made that will make it well worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:50 am

eagles1139 wrote:

@GNB79 I would say within the month.  There are some last minute changes and additions being made that will make it well worth the wait.

I hope...
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 pm

eagles1139 wrote:

alright, thanks for the news
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Early March sounded delightfully quick to me. Since Molly and the Zombies may never get to release a proper record, possibly because of Brian being signed to Mercury, I feel like they may want to make these Red Bull sessions as good as possible. I'm not surprised there is a delay and I hope we still see this thing sometime in the spring. The longer it waits though, the more likely to be pushed as not to conflict with Gaslight's first single then album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)   Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly and The Zombies : Live Red Bull Session (OUT NOW!)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next