DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+64
zombietime
Mae
HorribleCrowe
riversedge
Roe
ivienco
McPhist0
Rizz
DamagedUniverse
The_River
cdala
jonnyz83
Smasha13
SarahSarahSarah
rem999
aldotheapache
ThisMachineKillsFascists
mingus
steady now steady now
Hombie
jzancan
emenius
Jeff
BereasaTGA
michaelphillips
Rose1991
pleasepassthesoup
loazis
The Angry Johnny Revue
kristyn
eagles1139
mwh
HolyBreakOfDay
TGAFAN25
BossTime
sandyangryjohnnyormary?
ThereIsAThunder
rumham
The Last Jukebox Romeo
jonester
redheadchick
StitchesOnTheRadio
MKULTRA
33RPMHero
bringiton_ty
Coma Girl
DeathoftheCool
Mr.Grieves
Klown
Yozzy
saltandburn1967
Christophe
Jack
colmillionaire
bringiton
JimmyB
plugga
Labhras
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
Harbortown
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Camus
steph
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

romance issues - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Why am I even still on OKC?

romance issues - Page 30 Okcwtf10
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Weirdest pick up line ever.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 7:05 pm

At least you're getting messages. The last one I got was two months ago and it was "you're ugly, don't talk to me".
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 8:41 pm

I dunno, I'm convinced that a good 95% of the messages I get are from people who don't even read my profile. They'll skim it at best, but most of the time I feel like it's just, "Oh you're a marginally attractive human female. I'll send you a four-word-long message and hope you respond." It's the most pathetic strategy on the planet. I mean I get that people on OKC have trouble meeting people in real life (hence the reason they're on there), but just sending the word "hey" to every single female that looks mildly doable gets you fucking nowhere. And then they send me shit like what I posted above and it's like, what are you even doing?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:22 am

Hooray. I had a visitor last night on okc. Turns out she was a 20 yr old mother of 1........ Just my luck.
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:10 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Hooray. I had a visitor last night on okc. Turns out she was a 20 yr old mother of 1........ Just my luck.

.................wait, what??
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:20 pm

A user on OK cupid checked out my profile. She hit like. She has a kid.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 11:51 pm

oo yeah, I got thus sent to me

romance issues - Page 30 11263971_372923472897097_3677819350974429826_n
Back to top Go down
Smasha13
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Smasha13

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 8:39 pm

JimmyB wrote:
A user on OK cupid checked out my profile. She hit like. She has a kid.

Ok, thanks for the sarcastic explanation Rolling Eyes

I can read, so I understood what you said the first time, but what really threw me was the fact that you complain all the time about how people don't like you, girls won't date you, etc. etc.; but because this girl has a kid, you're going to pre-judge her and determine she's not worth your time? Maybe she's a super awesome person who likes trains and things.

Sorry, that kind of hypocrisy irritates me, but you keep doing you.
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:25 pm

She's got a point, dude.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 9:15 am

Once again. Getting flirted with by a woman with two kids. Ugh,why do I get the ones with kids? I'm not judging, I just don't want Nor want responsibility for kids yet. I want them eventually though. I really don't get why she is interested in me- she's the exact opposite of myself.

I'm deathly serious, she's a joker.
She goes "clubbing", I play open mics or hang out with my model railroad buddies.
She's bigger than me as well- height and frame.

I don't care for looks, but I feel nothing besides friendship and don't want to " lead her on". I've been led on at least three times, it hurts. I never want to cause that kind of pain.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:04 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Once again. Getting flirted with by a woman with two kids. Ugh,why do I get the ones with kids?  I'm not judging, I just don't want Nor want responsibility for kids yet. I want them eventually though. I really don't get why she is interested in me- she's the exact opposite of myself.

She goes "clubbing", I play open mics or hang out with my model railroad buddies.

I don't care for looks, but I feel nothing besides friendship and don't want to " lead her on". I've been led on at least three times, it hurts. I never want to cause that kind of pain.

Good lord, kid. Complain some more, why don't ya?
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:45 pm

pleasepassthesoup wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Once again. Getting flirted with by a woman with two kids. Ugh,why do I get the ones with kids?  I'm not judging, I just don't want Nor want responsibility for kids yet. I want them eventually though. I really don't get why she is interested in me- she's the exact opposite of myself.

There are a few certainties in the world- gravity, water is wet and JimmyB pointing the finger at someone else without looking at the three pointing right back
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 2:36 pm

TGAFAN25 wrote:
pleasepassthesoup wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

There are a few certainties in the world- gravity, water is wet and JimmyB pointing the finger at someone else without looking at the three pointing right back

It's almost impressive.
Back to top Go down
Hombie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hombie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Entertainment guaranteed :p
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:22 pm

JimmyB wrote:

I'm deathly serious

or hang out with my model railroad buddies.
romance issues - Page 30 Dolls_Laughing
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 10:20 pm

Okay i tried to start somethng. She just wants someone to be her children's father....and to take care of her. Well, I tried at least.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:23 am

pleasepassthesoup wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 11:25 am

JimmyB wrote:
Okay i tried to start somethng. She just wants someone to be her children's father....and to take care of her. Well, I tried at least.

High Five
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:56 am

Well, I tried flirting with one. She posted a photo of her and tulips. I said, "beautiful, and the flowers are nice as well".
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:32 pm

classic Jimbo

Let's hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:16 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Well, I tried flirting with one. She posted a photo of her and tulips. I said, "beautiful, and the flowers are nice as well".

Good luck. Not a bad "intentionally cheesy" line to break the ice.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:49 am

Nope. Nothing there, but I got a new rejection reason. I'm too short.
Back to top Go down
jonnyz83
A Contender
A Contender
jonnyz83

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:51 am

JimmyB wrote:
Nope. Nothing there, but I got a new rejection reason. I'm too short.
Clap
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:00 am

Think I got put into the friendzone again
First this woman was acting like she was into me-messaging me first, typing lots of lols and extra letters, seeing if I went places she goes to,etc.
Well last night I asked her honest opinion of me and she said " I think you're a genuinely awesome person you see just saw too hard on yourself. Lighten up and let loose!!!! "
She then said my haircut looks a lot better now-buzz cut

Then I have my honest opinion of her last night " I think you are the most attractive woman I've ever met. You're beautiful inside and outside and I like it. You have an absolutely wonderful soul, and you talking with me has made myself really happy."

And all she said was "awe Thanks"

Pittsburgh area really has no one who fits my type now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next