DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:09 am

Oh dear that shirt is not good.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 am

ouch on that shirt.

Oh well, I didn't even expect to get a shirt. But yeah, not good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 am

oh god that tshirt Sad the horror!! must say i am gutted with that design and was hoping for something alot nicer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:25 am

Is it printed on a Beefy Hanes shirt?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

hahaha.... I don't think anyone's going to be wearing that to a show, but heck, it's free and you can always wear it around the house...
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:32 am

45 club has to be the same crowd as 10C(rap)

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Img08010
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 am

it's a uhm... cool pajamas.
Back to top Go down
EveryLittleSecret
A Contender
A Contender
EveryLittleSecret

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 am

my brother got his package last week, I'm still waiting for mine.....
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 pm

#6!!!!
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
#6!!!!

Good for you. Congrats cheers

Should find out mine later today.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

That is a really f'n lazy shirt design. Couldn't have even put it on black, where the yellow might have popped a little? Guess it's a workout shirt.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:40 pm

cmigs wrote:
That is a really f'n lazy shirt design. Couldn't have even put it on black, where the yellow might have popped a little? Guess it's a workout shirt.

Oh yeah black would have been really nice. The material is slightly better than I expected but it still feels somewhere between an undershirt and an actual t-shirt in quality. But I didn't expect top of the line.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:42 pm

#6!!!!

Whoa, that's so cool! I wonder if #1 went to somebody here?
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
#6!!!!

Whoa, that's so cool! I wonder if #1 went to somebody here?

Think ral got it, they sent him a free tshirt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:56 pm

hate white T shirts !
looks like the wife will get this one, i also had a blank e mail ...yesterday or the day before ?
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:20 pm

#6!!!!

Clap cheers cheers Clap
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

brucesboots wrote:
hate white T shirts !
looks like the wife will get this one, i also had a blank e mail ...yesterday or the day before ?

I got a blank email as well and they told me that if you received one, you likely changed your t-shirt size and they were checking in the system to confirm your order - which I assume means yours is heading out soon.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I've been on the fence about this. I really want the holiday 7", well, at least I think I do prior to knowing what exactly it is.

Those shirts though, ugh, awful, and the stickers really aren't anything to shake a stick at. Looks more like a Handwritten fan club than TGA. Also, getting tickets here isn't too crazy. The sold out Nashville, but well after I knew about it.

I don't want to see what the later exclusives are though and kick myself in the ass.
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Paddy wrote:
I don't want to see what the later exclusives are though and kick myself in the ass.
That's really the only reason I joined. I don't like the way they described the ticketing, I don't really wear t-shirts, and I don't collect vinyl (guess I will be though!). That just leaves the stickers! In the end I decided to spend the $25 in hopes of not missing out on something later.

That being said, I think we should all proudly rock these terrible tees, just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

I shall wear this horrible T with pride (wierd description haha) and rock it when im on stage. The Horrible T's should now be a term for 45rpm members at gigs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Paddy wrote:
I've been on the fence about this. I really want the holiday 7", well, at least I think I do prior to knowing what exactly it is.

Those shirts though, ugh, awful, and the stickers really aren't anything to shake a stick at. Looks more like a Handwritten fan club than TGA. Also, getting tickets here isn't too crazy. The sold out Nashville, but well after I knew about it.

The price breaks down to $2 per month. To me, it's a no-brainer unless that $2 per month is something you can't afford. However crappy the 7" is (and I'm not assuming it will be crappy), it will have a market value greater than $25. Also, free tickets to things like the Live on Letterman show alone is worth the cost of the membership.

I really don't get the hand wringing here unless $2 per month is out of one's budget.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Mine just got here and I'm........

#15! Woo hoo. cheers

15 is my lucky number. Has been since I was a kid. What are the chances?

Things are looking up for ol' Gil...

Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I really don't get the hand wringing here unless $2 per month is out of one's budget.
Yeah it sounds like those of us who are/were on the fence might just have tighter budgets. I always sort of hem and haw before spending anything, which is the only way I can end up affording what I really want when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Paddy

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Paddy wrote:

The price breaks down to $2 per month. To me, it's a no-brainer unless that $2 per month is something you can't afford. However crappy the 7" is (and I'm not assuming it will be crappy), it will have a market value greater than $25. Also, free tickets to things like the Live on Letterman show alone is worth the cost of the membership.

I understand all of your points. $2 a month is just $2. And regardless of what the 7" resale value is (Which, if they make one for each member, is somewhat unpredictable I think), I'd rather have something I like for $25 then just hope for the best. Ticket sales aren't impossible to get here (Which I understand is probably more aimed towards people in Jersey and NY), and I don't get up north enough for Letterman to be of any use to me.

I mean, I'll probably do this regardless, and hopefully not regret it, but when I think of stuff like this, I think of The Fiend Club or The Despair Faction. Or even something like the 7" Of The Month Club.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:20 pm

If you were anywhere near NYC, I think this thing paid for itself with Live at Letterman, so I'm not too peeved about the shirt. Just seemed like it shouldn't have been THAT hard to do a decent shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next