DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:00 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
All I know is it was worth it for the Letterman thing alone.

+1
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Well, I joined! I think it just came down to paying $25 in hopes of not missing out on something cool.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Yeah $2 a month...can't beat it. What else in life is so cheap?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 am

Gotta love peer pressure lol!

To me, it was worth it for the t-shirt and vinyl. I still plan to buy tickets the old-fashioned way, since the lottery is likely to leave a lot of people disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I will describe to it tomorrow, should've signed up earlier but didn't have a creditcard or paypal!
Hopefully it's worth it, but it's not that much money so...
I think i will get my tickets to old way to, they still aren't that well known over here so it doesn't sell out so quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am

Shipped, got tracking number, looks like it will be at my house either tomorrow or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:10 am

Nice! I'm getting excited. I can't be too far down on the list so I hope mine ships soon!
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 am

Question for people who are fully signed up for this. Do you get your fan club member number right after you order it online or does something ship to your house that you need to get the advanced tickets? I stupidly waited and didn't sign up when this was announced and now really want to be a part of this for the pre-sale for the T5 shows this week. If I order today will I get included? My guess is no but I figured I'd ask here.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:29 am

NYYFAN523 wrote:
Question for people who are fully signed up for this. Do you get your fan club member number right after you order it online or does something ship to your house that you need to get the advanced tickets? I stupidly waited and didn't sign up when this was announced and now really want to be a part of this for the pre-sale for the T5 shows this week. If I order today will I get included? My guess is no but I figured I'd ask here.

I THINK it's going to be done via email and/or name because they're only just starting to mail out membership cards and no one knows their number until those come (unless I'm missing something very big).

I also think based on what they said previously that it's like you have to join before a show/tour is announced in order to qualify for the presale. I don't know how precise they are with this. As in, if you signed up at 8am and they announced at noon, I'm not sure if they'd be on top of things enough to get you in or not.

You have a shot though! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 am

NYYFAN523 wrote:
You might want to check with infinitemerch. They're usually pretty good at responding quickly. Or just sign up quick if you're planning to anyway!

Just got my presale email!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:52 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
NYYFAN523 wrote:

I THINK it's going to be done via email and/or name because they're only just starting to mail out membership cards and no one knows their number until those come (unless I'm missing something very big).

I also think based on what they said previously that it's like you have to join before a show/tour is announced in order to qualify for the presale. I don't know how precise they are with this. As in, if you signed up at 8am and they announced at noon, I'm not sure if they'd be on top of things enough to get you in or not.

You have a shot though! Good luck!

Is there reason to believe that non-45 Club members will be excluded from this pre-sale? I know that's what we should expect but this seems to be the same sort of presale that predated the 45 Club.

EDIT: By the way, I've sent the following e-mail to them:

"I was hoping someone could answer a question about the presales mentioned in the email below. Will these be restricted to 45 Club members only? I ask because this seems to be the same presale procedure that was used before the 45 Club existed. In other words, if a non-member goes to the presale link, will they be able to complete a transaction? I would hope not but can you please let me know?

Best,

Eamonn O."
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

Is there reason to believe that non-45 Club members will be excluded from this pre-sale? I know that's what we should expect but this seems to be the same sort of presale that predated the 45 Club.

EDIT: By the way, I've sent the following e-mail to them:

"I was hoping someone could answer a question about the presales mentioned in the email below. Will these be restricted to 45 Club members only? I ask because this seems to be the same presale procedure that was used before the 45 Club existed. In other words, if a non-member goes to the presale link, will they be able to complete a transaction? I would hope not but can you please let me know?

Best,

Eamonn O."

Thanks Eamonn. Let us know what they say. This being a sale open to everybody would defeat a major perk and one of the reasons this fan club started wouldn't it?

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:52 am

The one thing that gives me comfort for the Terminal 5 shows is I think they should be a relatively easy ticket given that there's going to be 6,000 tix available between those two nights. That's not to say that they won't sell out but compared to Webster Hall and MHOW, I think it will be a much different story.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 am

Sidenote: RandyManchoManCabbage is a hero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:41 pm

chaingangchorus wrote:
Sidenote: RandyManchoManCabbage is a hero.

Hey Rob! You're too kind. You plan on going to both Terminal 5 shows? I hope to go to both BUT will not be there as early as I was for WH.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
The one thing that gives me comfort for the Terminal 5 shows is I think they should be a relatively easy ticket given that there's going to be 6,000 tix available between those two nights. That's not to say that they won't sell out but compared to Webster Hall and MHOW, I think it will be a much different story.

Agreed. Not to say these tickets won't go quickly, and not to say they aren't restricting the presale to only a few hundred tickets, but I imagine this will be a much easier process than before.

They used the same system for the HOB AC presale and it was a snap. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same deal.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Got mine

Stickers:

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Photo_10

Shirt:

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Photo_11
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Debonair wrote:
Got mine

Stickers:

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Photo_10

Shirt:

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Photo_11

Nice! Did anyone else get notified that there stuff has been sent?
Back to top Go down
westwingjl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:10 pm

SitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Nice! Did anyone else get notified that there stuff has been sent?

Nope I haven't heard anything yet. Of course I think I ordered mine a few hours after you guys. On day one, but still.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Cool! I got a blank email from Infinite Merch today - maybe it was the shipping notice.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Cool! I got a blank email from Infinite Merch today - maybe it was the shipping notice.

I had that too but hadn't considered that it could be the shipping notice.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 am

Oh dear...those t-shirts look just as bad as the 10c ones Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Hirti
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:14 am

Klown wrote:
Oh dear...those t-shirts look just as bad as the 10c ones Laughing
That was the first thing i thought when I saw the design. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 am

Better than nothing. Surely they could have let El Jefe design the t shirt though. Can't say its something Im going to wear to be honest but we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 am

Saying we are paying for it..then I think they could have done much better.

Like the 10c one, it will be reduced to using as a rag to wash the car or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next