DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Klown wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
#6!!!!

Whoa, that's so cool! I wonder if #1 went to somebody here?

Think ral got it, they sent him a free tshirt.

So awesome! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:25 pm

hmmm...ordered mine at 1:21pm on june 21st....still no shipping info....
Back to top Go down
RandyMachoManCabbage
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
RandyMachoManCabbage

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

blugel wrote:

Check your junk mail folder. The e-mail was completely blank for me and ended up in my gmail junk mail. Alternatively you can check your account at infinite merch and if it has shipped you'll see a tracking number.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

OMG that shirt is awful. But well I don't wear white anyway. Or yellow.

My package is also on the way. It will only take a little while until it's here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 pm

RandyMachoManCabbage wrote:
blugel wrote:

Check your junk mail folder. The e-mail was completely blank for me and ended up in my gmail junk mail. Alternatively you can check your account at infinite merch and if it has shipped you'll see a tracking number.

I never got an email or anything but mine just showed up so I bet you'll get it soon.

The shirt is a bit pitiful but I don't think it's THAT bad. I'll probably cut mine into a tank top though because I have too many t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:50 am

Paddy wrote:
I've been on the fence about this. I really want the holiday 7", well, at least I think I do prior to knowing what exactly it is.

Those shirts though, ugh, awful, and the stickers really aren't anything to shake a stick at. Looks more like a Handwritten fan club than TGA. Also, getting tickets here isn't too crazy. The sold out Nashville, but well after I knew about it.

I don't want to see what the later exclusives are though and kick myself in the ass.

Holiday 7" is likely to be two covers of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlmen' and 'Mary's Boy Child' cause Brian just loves songs about Mary Wink
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 am

Jerseyrain wrote:

Holiday 7" is likely to be two covers of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlmen' and 'Mary's Boy Child' cause Brian just loves songs about Mary Wink

lol!
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:23 pm

cmigs wrote:
If you were anywhere near NYC, I think this thing paid for itself with Live at Letterman, so I'm not too peeved about the shirt. Just seemed like it shouldn't have been THAT hard to do a decent shirt.

my thoughts exactly. It didn't quite make for an exclusive presale yesterday, but if I get nothing else out of this for the year, I'll look at it as having gotten me into the Letterman thing, so it was not a waste.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

enola wrote:
OMG that shirt is awful. But well I don't wear white anyway. Or yellow.

My package is also on the way. It will only take a little while until it's here Wink

Pyjama top for sure. Blech.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm not too surprised with the shirt. I mean, it is the logo that El Jefe designed so I wasn't expecting much else. I would've preferred gray or black though.

I was hoping for 45 or 59 as my membership number but I'll settle for 20.
Back to top Go down
luckyman
A Contender
A Contender
luckyman

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm

brucesboots wrote:
hate white T shirts !
looks like the wife will get this one, i also had a blank e mail ...yesterday or the day before ?

Steve, you certainly no how to treat a lady!
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Got my package today!!! I really just signed up for the fan club because I like the band and may use the presales from time to time and Live on Letterman was fantastic so the card, stickers and shirt are just a nice bonus for me.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 pm

This is weird, I already got my el jefe bundle (the thursday after the release), and about an hour ago I got the email confirmation that it shipped. But I still have nothing from the fan club? I registered like an hour after I got the email from the fan club saying it was live. Was i really late on it? So I guess I'm just curious as to what peoples order #s are to compare it to mine.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:55 pm

I got my club stuff in the mail today. Honestly, the t-shirt was better than I thought it would be based on the photo that was posted. The quality is okay and since I mainly signed up for the holiday vinyl, I'm not complaining at all. I'm not sure what I'll do with the stickers yet, but they're nice have. Smile

Oh, and I'm number 39. I was really hoping for 45, that would have been cool, but it's neat to have such a low number! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:
This is weird, I already got my el jefe bundle (the thursday after the release), and about an hour ago I got the email confirmation that it shipped. But I still have nothing from the fan club? I registered like an hour after I got the email from the fan club saying it was live. Was i really late on it? So I guess I'm just curious as to what peoples order #s are to compare it to mine.

My confirmation email for my fan club order was 1:24 p.m. the day they went on sale so I think I was pretty early, and I haven't gotten mine yet. Weird. I'm not too worried yet, unless I get like number #300 or something.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 am

If anyone happens to not want the stickers, feel free to send them my way. I like to collect them.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 am

SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I really don't get the hand wringing here unless $2 per month is out of one's budget.
Yeah it sounds like those of us who are/were on the fence might just have tighter budgets. I always sort of hem and haw before spending anything, which is the only way I can end up affording what I really want when the time comes.

You are smart my friend. My credit card bills are through the roof right now because I buy first and think later when it comes to this band.

Back to top Go down
SubconsciousRitual
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
SubconsciousRitual

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
SubconsciousRitual wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I really don't get the hand wringing here unless $2 per month is out of one's budget.

Yeah it sounds like those of us who are/were on the fence might just have tighter budgets. I always sort of hem and haw before spending anything, which is the only way I can end up affording what I really want when the time comes.
You are smart my friend. My credit card bills are through the roof right now because I buy first and think later when it comes to this band.
Well I decided this morning I'm going to return all the clothes I recently bought so I can afford the Boston, NYC, and DC shows. What was I thinking, who needs clothes?! Razz
Back to top Go down
pjpitt89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 am

I still haven't gotten any notification and my order status still says processed. I ordered on 6/21 at like 7something PM, was I that much later than everyone else?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I ordered on day 1 around 1:30 PM and haven't received anything yet.

Is Infinite Merch ran out of some guys basement?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:55 pm

SirBrad wrote:

Judging by the pictures they have on their FB page, then yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Klown wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

Judging by the pictures they have on their FB page, then yes.

I'm guessing it's some dude that works a day job and he has 2 friends that he pays with beer who come over in the evening and help him put together stuff for the mail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

SirBrad wrote:

check your order details for a tracking number. I'm guessing the slight delay is more the fault of the USPS than Infinite Merch.

mine was sent out on 8/6, then moved around MD for 3 days even though I live in MI and arrived on 8/11.
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

ral wrote:
SirBrad wrote:

check your order details for a tracking number. I'm guessing the slight delay is more the fault of the USPS than Infinite Merch.

mine was sent out on 8/6, then moved around MD for 3 days even though I live in MI and arrived on 8/11.

Like I said earlier, I ordered at 1:24 p.m. on 6/21, but mine still has an order status of "processed." Are they only sending out like 2 packages a day? I'm giving it another week to ship before I start contacting them I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:55 am

simo wrote:
If anyone happens to not want the stickers, feel free to send them my way. I like to collect them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next