DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+127
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
markbarlow
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
131 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Empty
PostSubject: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:10 pm

thread formerly: Fanclub (what if/when?)

------------------------------------
So as Brian keeps talking about the fanclub thing and apparently it will be available before Handwritten comes out, I have 3 questions for you:

1) Would you join the fanclub?
2) How much would you be willing to pay as an annual fee?
3) What kind of fanclub exclusives would you expect / wish for?

I looked if there is already a thread dealing with that but I couldn't find one. Hope I didn't overlook it.

Anyhow here are my answers:
1) Hell, yeah!
2) 30 Euros easily - depending on what they offer
3) I would love to have the possibility of downloading soundboard bootlegs of the gigs I went to.

I am no Pearl Jam fan but I was told that they have a fanclub and that TGA is looking into their features a lot and probably copy some of them ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 pm

enola wrote:

I am no Pearl Jam fan but I was told that they have a fanclub and that TGA is looking into their features a lot and probably copy some of them ....

1) Yes
2) 15-20 dollars
3) vinyl and stickers/pre-sales.

and avoid the PJ model, it's how NOT to run a fanclub.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm

1) Hell yes
2) Ideally no more than $25 I'm a broke college student! (but i'd pay probably up to 40 if necessary).
3) Advanced access to tickets. T-shirt or other random stuff that you can't get elsewhere would be great but the ticket problem is the most important.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:04 pm

1. Absolutely!
2. Probably up to $50/year depending on what they offer
3. I'd really like club exclusive vinyl, t-shirts, posters, that kind of that. Especially the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 pm

So as Brian keeps talking about the fanclub thing and apparently it will be available before Handwritten comes out, I have 3 questions for you:

1) Would you join the fanclub? HELLLL YES
2) How much would you be willing to pay as an annual fee? $20-25
3) What kind of fanclub exclusives would you expect / wish for? Vinyl and meet & greets.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:17 pm

1) Joining would be literally the only way I could afford to see them play, or get cool vinyl and stuff.
2) Easily 25-50 year subscription.
3) T-shirts, posters, vinyl, discounts on tickets/specific free tickets (as in, one show a year, free ticket of your choosing), previews to new songs, newsletter just to hear how the band is doing. I know this sounds like a lot, but it's all like annual things, and plus, Brian himself mentioned a lot of these.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:25 pm

1) Would you join the fanclub? If I liked what I got from it, yes. If not, then no. I won't blindly join it is all I'm saying.
2) How much would you be willing to pay as an annual fee? Well it certainly depends on what I'd be getting, but not a ton. $30-40?
3) What kind of fanclub exclusives would you expect / wish for? [b]Exclusive releases, shirts etc. I understand the tickets are a big deal for some people but they're not big enough in my area yet where it's even a problem to get tickets to their shows which is why I'm not as interested in the whole fan club as some.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

Yeah, most likely

For early access to tickets, an exclusive record, and an exclusive shirt I'd pay 30-40. That is just what I'd like to see in the fan club. Also for them, they would be making money.

The big thing for me is tickets, or the ability to get tickets to shows in the area. Specifically NYC, NJ, and Philly. Everyone can get on with me in the reasoning for that. Maybe a t-shirt and a record, akin to what the Thursday Doves Club did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
EmptySoul89
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am

1) Yes
2) Up to $50 or so, depending on what joining the club entails
3) Early access to tickets, posters, t-shirts, vinyl, etc.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:34 am

enola wrote:

1) Yes, depending on the offers that come with membership.

2) $50 would be the top amount (again, depending on what we got for that amount of money)

3) Exclusive merch & early access to tickets (the NY/NJ situation is getting ridiculous). Not a vinyl person so it doesn't matter on that front. If they were doing special appearances, notice on how to participate before they put the news out to the general public.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
If they were doing special appearances, notice on how to participate before they put the news out to the general public.

I like that thought. If (some) fanclub members could get access to performances like this Red Bull Music Academy thing etc. or get informed about it in advance ... That would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:05 am

Yeh even if it's a contest or lottery thing for an opportunity to be in on the event, that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
NYYFAN523
A Contender
A Contender
NYYFAN523

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:16 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
enola wrote:

1) Yes, depending on the offers that come with membership.

2) $50 would be the top amount (again, depending on what we got for that amount of money)

3) Exclusive merch & early access to tickets (the NY/NJ situation is getting ridiculous). Not a vinyl person so it doesn't matter on that front. If they were doing special appearances, notice on how to participate before they put the news out to the general public.

All of the above. The ticket situation in the tri-state area is getting unbearable something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
http://every-word-handwritten.tumblr.com/
Joe Thumb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Thumb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 am

1) probably, it depends what the fanclub will offer
2) 10 - 20 USD
3) an exclusive 45" vinyl would be nice
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 am

1) yes

2) fiver

3) one of brian's fenders and pulled onstage to sing a song of my choosing. the song will be rock the casbah.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am

Labhras wrote:
1) yes

2) fiver

3) one of brian's fenders and pulled onstage to sing a song of my choosing. the song will be rock the casbah.

lol! The sharif don't like it...
Back to top Go down
Raoul_Duke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Raoul_Duke

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm

1. Yes

2. £20 - £30 max

3. T-shirt, ticket presale link (and not just a password anyone could use, an actual link with a membership number requirement or summit), members events when in town (i.e. meet & greet before shows),

The soundboard bootlegs, like pearl jam, mentioned above is a great idea, although i'd happily pay for them anyway so dont need it as a members thing. they should do that though.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Also, I hope they never do VIP packages. I said that before. I just like repeating myself.
Back to top Go down
Joe Thumb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Thumb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Also, I hope they never do VIP packages. I said that before. I just like repeating myself.
+1
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:51 pm

By VIP I mean charging $100+ (along with whatever you pay for a show ticket) for one show to meet them and get bad merch.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Mightn't actually be down to them though...I know some bands that hate it, but are forced by their label to do it to comply with contracts and stuff.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

I thought that until Frank Turner wrote a whole thing where he refused to take part in a VIP situation for his big Wembley show. So it lead me to believe that SOME choice is involved. But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm

There's a huge difference between XtraMile and Mercury though!

Personally I wouldn't rush out to join the club - the only real benefit I can see from it is presale tickets and getting tickets from them in Ireland will never be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Daire wrote:

Personally I wouldn't rush out to join the club - the only real benefit I can see from it is presale tickets and getting tickets from them in Ireland will never be a problem.

It's an excellent point, I can't see them above Ulster Hall or Olympia levels again when they return. Maybe even the new Spring and Airbrake in Belfast when it reopens. Even with early entry on tickets, it isn't a big deal (maybe the front barrier section in the Olympia...) as you are still going to get up front no problem.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Klown wrote:
Daire wrote:

It's an excellent point, I can't see them above Ulster Hall or Olympia levels again when they return. Maybe even the new Spring and Airbrake in Belfast when it reopens. Even with early entry on tickets, it isn't a big deal (maybe the front barrier section in the Olympia...) as you are still going to get up front no problem.

I don't think they've ever sold out a show here? I know that The Academy wasn't sold out on the evening - I got a standing ticket on the day. Standing tixs sold out for Olympia but not seats. As long as ye pick up tickets in the first few weeks I'd say ye'd be grand. It will be a while before they get to a venue bigger than the Olympia in Dublin.

Hopefully it helps oout in countries were tickets are jarder to get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next