DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 am

Mine arrived few days ago #791 also dont mind the t shirt now when its on Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 am

yeah, finally it arrived, #810, i'm happy with this Very Happy
i thought i'd get #1000 or higher Smile
Back to top Go down
big blue
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:41 am

Does anyone remember el jefe mentioning that he designed a special poster exclusively for the fan club? I remember him saying that it was his favorite of a series of posters, and that because of it, he was inspired to create more posters. I haven't heard about a fan club poster since that comment early in the summer.
Back to top Go down
The Cool
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
The Cool

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

big blue wrote:
Does anyone remember el jefe mentioning that he designed a special poster exclusively for the fan club? I remember him saying that it was his favorite of a series of posters, and that because of it, he was inspired to create more posters. I haven't heard about a fan club poster since that comment early in the summer.

Do we also know when there will be any other developments with the fan club? (sharing live recordings, pics etc.)
Back to top Go down
henn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 am

#532 from Germany Smile (first day subscriber)
Finally received a day ago
Back to top Go down
VanillaMintFusion
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
VanillaMintFusion

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Ordered first day, mailed them several times my tshirt size aswell as asking where my stuff is. No answer. Now this week I get an email asking what my tshirt size is. Seriously? So I answered them, saying I'd mailed it to them before. Bit dissapointed by this whole thing. Taking long plus pre-sales weren't really pre-sales here either as other sites sold at the same time. Pff...
Back to top Go down
encobel
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:34 pm

just got mine last week..I'm the lucky owner of #69 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TrickyNick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TrickyNick

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
sandinista
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:51 am

Got mine today .. number 44 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Nice and low! Well done sandinista... What's your username mean btw?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

maybe it's best we all pretend you never asked that question ... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

lol sorry I'm not much of a clash fan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Signed up 9/24 and got my card today. #1871
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:57 am

I wish fan club members would of gotten meet and greets for the rise against tour. Oh well, maybe when they do a US headlining? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 am

azlisa wrote:
I wish fan club members would of gotten meet and greets for the rise against tour. Oh well, maybe when they do a US headlining? Sad

Or even better than a meet and greet would be getting to watch sound check (which I hear happened for some people at Brixton?). I mean we are already incredibly lucky to often get to meet them after shows so I'd rather save the official meet and greets for if they decide to or have to stop coming out afterwards. But I am jealous of these instore acoustic things. The UK folks seem to have the monopoly on that one! Lucky bastards! Smile
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:12 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
azlisa wrote:

Or even better than a meet and greet would be getting to watch sound check (which I hear happened for some people at Brixton?). I mean we are already incredibly lucky to often get to meet them after shows so I'd rather save the official meet and greets for if they decide to or have to stop coming out afterwards. But I am jealous of these instore acoustic things. The UK folks seem to have the monopoly on that one! Lucky bastards! Smile

when i was in the alkaline trio fan club a long time ago, they had a soundcheck/meet and greet which was perfect because it was only like 15 people and so awesome to be able to get the opportunity to talk to them without a million others around. i have never been able to meet anyone in gaslight after a show Sad especially on the rise against tour where the buses were locked behind gates in a huge venue, so i was indeed sad. i can always hope for an in-store at the record stores we have around here! but i've also been in other band fan clubs that did no soundchecks/meet and greets Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
sandinista
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:51 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:

See it`s already been pointed out ... The Clash ! BTW try London Calling , NOT sandinista as a Clash primer .
Back on topic , signed up day one but never received anything . Mailed them a week or so ago and they didn`t have my shirt size . Less than 2 weeks from then to receiving the pack , and I live in the UK . Pretty good all told
Back to top Go down
visible_karma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
visible_karma

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 am

I orderered September 25th and my stuff was shiped this week! Let's see when it will arrive!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm

azlisa wrote:

You really don't want the band to start doing meet and greets. I PROMISE.

The Goo Goo Dolls started doing them and now they neverhang out around their bus and they just put in their 30 minutes and say hi and take a picture with you. It's TERRIBLE and impersonal and you don't even get to have conversations with them....

If Gaslight did this I would be heartbroken, because what makes them so special is how kind and accessable they are to their fans

NO MEET AND GREETS!!!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:24 pm

I was only thinking of Fan Club meet and greets, i didn't think it would be such a bad thing. I would imagine a band as huge as the goo goo dolls would never be able to meet fans anyways except for winning station contests or something. I guess everyone else has just had better luck with the band being "accessible" after shows. Then again you've seen them 11 times and me only 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Yeah! That's funny, it's exactly what the Goo Goo Dolls... They have a fan club that has a $30 membership fee each year, and then you can enter to win a meet and greet (each show I htink 15 fans win) and then the winners take a picture and shake hands with the band.

It's basically a cattle shuffle kindof thing..

I'm a huge fan of both GGD and TGA... TGA draws a bigger crowd than GGD in some markets... They're well on their way!
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 pm

That sucks that you have to enter to WIN the meet and greet Sad well regardless, I hope that we get some cool stuff from being in the club Very Happy my shirt fits me really well.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Amen! I actually really like the shirts!

I can't wait for the vinyl that was mentioned before!
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:38 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
azlisa wrote:

You really don't want the band to start doing meet and greets. I PROMISE.

The Goo Goo Dolls started doing them and now they neverhang out around their bus and they just put in their 30 minutes and say hi and take a picture with you. It's TERRIBLE and impersonal and you don't even get to have conversations with them....

If Gaslight did this I would be heartbroken, because what makes them so special is how kind and accessable they are to their fans

NO MEET AND GREETS!!!

I agree! Meet and greets are so impersonal... that's the way I met my favorite band when I was 14 (I refuse to say who it was, it's embarrassing haaaha), and it was such a let down. Gaslight is so good at connecting with their fans -- it would be a shame for them to begin m&gs.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm

I guess that gives me hope for the future then! and nothing is embarrassing! I won't judge you High Five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next