DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+24
TGAforLIFE
colmillionaire
DeathoftheCool
The Poet Jonah
mingus
eremitapa
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAFAN25
Kosburn59
mirrorenigma
loazis
Christophe
Camus
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
MKULTRA
Harbortown
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
plugga
Labhras
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Was it not obvious the two hours I was referring to were DURING the movie Suspect

I went on that date because I caved into peer pressure. Never again!

Anyway, what about a road trip to somewhere else that's cheap/free? If you're having fun, who cares if you're going to the same place all the time. I'm sure she doesn't care as long as you're there. Bending and snapping of course. That's probably the real main attraction, not where you're going Wink

I am of the belief that if a relationship is born out of drama it will be nothing but drama the whole time. So in time you'll see that the universe was doing you a favor not letting you have this guy. Caution is good but don't be TOO paranoid. If it feels right, go with it! I think that other guy felt right because he was giving mutual signals back and that made you trust the situation. Then he dropped that BS on you and made you feel terrible. F that guy and the horse he rode in on (not literally).
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:08 pm

redskynight wrote:
Thanks, steph! I think I really needed to meet someone in order to start getting over the idiot because he is seriously denying anything happened and I don't want to deal with that.

People say that so they don't have anything to feel bad about. Like, turn it on you and make you feel crazy you thought anything was there. He sounds like a jerkface. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:55 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
redskynight wrote:
Thanks, steph! I think I really needed to meet someone in order to start getting over the idiot because he is seriously denying anything happened and I don't want to deal with that.

People say that so they don't have anything to feel bad about. Like, turn it on you and make you feel crazy you thought anything was there. He sounds like a jerkface. Good riddance.

Basically. I hope it catches up to him and it consumes his head.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 pm

LOL!

I know how you feel cus I've had that experience. I was made to feel like one of those "clingy" girls which is not how I am at all. I like my space probably more than anyone I know! If you felt like something was happening, it probably was. He most likely feels guilty and is showing his true colors. Don't let him make you feel like you're the weird one. He is! You don't act like that when you have a girlfriend and that's that.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:18 pm

It's funny in a way- how just a few days ago this guy was awesome and now he's being a doofus. It's true- there is a fine line between love and hate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Totally not feeling like the weird one here. I took women's/gender/sexuality studies and my friend did, too — along with psychology, so I have ... a lot of insight into how people act. And the fact that he told me a lot about himself that night shows me that he's just a truly stupid boy. And that's fine. I didn't do shit, so I'm not at fault — he is, especially since he's the one who was making moves.

A part of me still thinks he's awesome and that it's just the wrong time. I'd give him a second chance, but only if he doesn't fuck up. And I'd be cautious. But right now? Nope. Not waiting on that shit.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Once you understand human behavior, people suddenly seem a lot less complicated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Ahahah, exactly! But then there's that element of "STOP PSYCHOANALYZING EVERYTHING." Which I am guilty of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:45 pm

I've got a casual friendly "date" with a boy on Tuesday at a baseball game (which is where we met in the first place). Welp.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

redskynight wrote:
I've got a casual friendly "date" with a boy on Tuesday at a baseball game (which is where we met in the first place). Welp.

to shave the legs or not to shave the legs...
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 pm

steph wrote:
redskynight wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

steph wrote:
redskynight wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA. oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 pm

My life is totally a bad romantic comedy right now because my friend just saw my ex yesterday. And this morning. And told her that he says hi to me.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

He just said hello. No big deal Wink

Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:58 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Hah, true, true. I think I'm overanalyzing things because wow my week with guys is absurd.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm

well I struck out again....I am living in a romantic drama.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:41 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Nobody cares.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:46 pm

JimmyB wrote:
just take yourself out on a date, it's the best thing to do. you're always around, you ain't no fool you're always going to say yes. no need to be cheap either you can take yourself someplace nice. drive home stick some smooth music on the radio, maybe chat yourself up a bit. you know, "i like your perfume" and all that slick talk. then you can invite yourself in for coffee and well, there's no way around it, you end up taking advantage of yourself! there's no shame it, as long as you don't get weird and tie yourself up anything.
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Labhras wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
just take yourself out on a date, it's the best thing to do. you're always around, you ain't no fool you're always going to say yes. no need to be cheap either you can take yourself someplace nice. drive home stick some smooth music on the radio, maybe chat yourself up a bit. you know, "i like your perfume" and all that slick talk. then you can invite yourself in for coffee and well, there's no way around it, you end up taking advantage of yourself! there's no shame it, as long as you don't get weird and tie yourself up anything.

I might try this method Wink Good advice. lol!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

No risk of stds or babies either!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 am

Labhras wrote:

i love it. Razz you are so weird...
Back to top Go down
mirrorenigma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mirrorenigma

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:45 am

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Sounds like a good idea. I guess I am going on a date this weekend then!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:47 am

mirrorenigma wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Razz me too!
Back to top Go down
mirrorenigma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mirrorenigma

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

steph wrote:
mirrorenigma wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

Razz me too!

Also, I find that taking a class helps.... once you're caught up in your new hobby, you will focus less on wanting to be on a date. :-)

I just started learning french and it really takes up a lot of my time... pretty much almost every other minute!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next