DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+24
TGAforLIFE
colmillionaire
DeathoftheCool
The Poet Jonah
mingus
eremitapa
ThisMachineKillsFascists
TGAFAN25
Kosburn59
mirrorenigma
loazis
Christophe
Camus
Holland
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
MKULTRA
Harbortown
NeverTrustAJunkie
Debonair
plugga
Labhras
JimmyB
HorribleCrowe
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

romance issues - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 am

Would it be creepy at all if I were to get a cologne I found my girlfriend liked from wayyyyyy back in a 2010 Facebook entry? It sounded fucking awesome in the first place, but I'm debating with myself whether that would be a good idea or not.

Annnnd there's my spaz question of the day. Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
Would it be creepy at all if I were to get a cologne I found my girlfriend liked from wayyyyyy back in a 2010 Facebook entry? It sounded fucking awesome in the first place, but I'm debating with myself whether that would be a good idea or not.

Annnnd there's my spaz question of the day. Razz
Razz if you like the cologne anyways, i don't see why not!
although, a little context is needed here. were you dating back when she posted about it? are you facebook stalking your own girlfriend? did she like the cologne on its own, or because of someone she dated who wore it? because then it would be weird for you to wear the same cologne.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:13 am

Technically Facebook-stalking - my only justification being that I like seeing where people come from or how they've looked at things in the past, just out of curiosity. She just said every guy should wear it, it's called Burberry Brit Cologne. No previous boyfriends involved.

I need a good cologne anyways. I had Dirty English by Juicy Couture forever, but I ran out and I've been thoroughly depressed with myself because I've forgotten what fancy smells like. Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:15 am

hahah, well i guess most people probably do that on Facebook anyways, so who cares. i would do it, too, haha.

then go for it! good cologne can be mmm sexy Wink
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 am

I'm convinced. Very Happy haha, thanks Steph. ^_^
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 am

High Five
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:26 am

I wear this:
romance issues - Page 5 Nd.652

It makes me want to make out with myself.

A cute guy needs to ask me on a date. One that doesn't live in Ireland Sad

I talked to Frank Turner at merch tonight. That counts as a date...right?
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I wear this:

See, I hope this cologne makes me want to do that as well! hahaha!

That's as good as a date should be. Razz Frank's friggen hot (says the heterosexual male)
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 am

It's good because it's like, if you go out to a bar and don't get lucky, it doesn't matter cus you got yourself to come home to. So then you don't care if you get lucky (since you will have yourself no matter what happens) and then that in turn gives you confidence to talk to people without care which THEN actually gets you lucky cus girls are turned on by confidence. It's a weird little circle of life.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I wear this:

haha. yeah sweetie, that totally counts as a date!

ah, my stepmom got me this one awhile back:

romance issues - Page 5 Incant10

but i don't really like it.

i have this one though and i love it:

romance issues - Page 5 Escada10

i like things that smell more fruity, i hate floral, overly perfumey scents
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:42 am

Unless my sense of smell is wrong, I've always thought of Dreams as fruity. I don't like overly flower-y stuff either. I also have Lime Sugar, but I like the Incanto better. Used to use CK1 back in the day. All girls and boys smelled the same. It was weird.

In other weird confessions... concert smell is like an aphrodisiac. I don't know why. It's really made up of sweat, cigarettes, heat and beer. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:47 am

oh, well, maybe that version of Incanto smells more fruity! i might like it then.

haha. someone should bottle concert smell! Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:56 am

Yeah it's like a fruity/candy smell.

I am also one of those girls that likes Cool Water on guys. But not when they bathe in it. That's just gross. I've danced with men I shouldn't have just because of that smell Sad And also because of beer goggles. Boo.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 am

haha Razz i'm not sure what specific cologne i like on a guy, but when it's a good cologne, it's mighty seductive. haha...beer goggles...that's a whole nother discussion... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:06 am

With cologne and honestly nearly any aspect of attracting the opposite sex, the key is to feel comfortable and confident with it...

If you find a cologne you like and you're confident wearing, the actual scent doesn't matter as much as how you feel when you wear it....

Be confident, believe in yourself, be who you are and love yourself.... That's the most attractive to anyone regardless of your sex.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
With cologne and honestly nearly any aspect of attracting the opposite sex, the key is to feel comfortable and confident with it...

If you find a cologne you like and you're confident wearing, the actual scent doesn't matter as much as how you feel when you wear it....

Be confident, believe in yourself, be who you are and love yourself.... That's the most attractive to anyone regardless of your sex.
High Five you're so right
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 am

Thank you Steph!

If people just loved themselves more the world would be a much happier place. We always tend to focus on the negatives when we could just continue to develop our positive aspects and work through the negatives while trusting that other people can see the good things too.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:15 am

i completely agree. i'm terrible about being confident in myself, but i know how true that is, and i can tell other people they need to be more confident!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:16 am

It's really hard to do...

I'm not amazing at it, but if everyday you just do the things that you know you should be doing- school, work, being kind to others, making healthy decisions... Slowly but surely you string a few days together and you can be really proud of who you're becoming, so long as you're being who you want to be....

When you're proud of who you are, other people will want to be involved too Smile
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:26 am

No one is amazing at it. Rock stars may seem confident but you can be sure almost all of them are nervous before every single show. It's about having faith in yourself! Which can only occur if you push yourself to do things and see how it comes out.

I totally agree with being proud of yourself first. It's like, you're all of the sudden attractive.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:27 am

oh, you guys are so wise Smile
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 3:28 am

Yeah. If only some people would listen and benefit from our wisdom!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 am

*cough* JimmyB *cough*
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:53 am

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
*cough* JimmyB *cough*

that sounds like a bad cold that won't disappear, are you okay?!
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 am

lol you're great steph, I think I'll get over it soon though.. thanks though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next