DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

romance issues - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Here's my type. Of Ryan Gosling. The first time I saw this photo I was speechless.
romance issues - Page 31 Ryan_g10

The whole arrogant thing...yeh. I get attracted to that cus I mistake it for confidence, but then you just find out they just suck at life and are covering it up with snark.
Back to top Go down
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm

There is nothing like having your heart broken for the second time by the same girl. Why do I never learn?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

TroubleHunter wrote:
There is nothing like having your heart broken for the second time by the same girl. Why do I never learn?
What happened, man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:27 pm

TroubleHunter wrote:

cause we are Men.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:28 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Here's my type. Of Ryan Gosling. The first time I saw this photo I was speechless.
romance issues - Page 31 Ryan_g10

The whole arrogant thing...yeh. I get attracted to that cus I mistake it for confidence, but then you just find out they just suck at life and are covering it up with snark.

that is quite a sight for sore eyes! i think that picture is burned into my brain now!

but seriously, big egos are pretty much the biggest turn off, ick. No
Back to top Go down
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
TroubleHunter wrote:

cause we are Men.

Very well put.. the things we put ourselves through for a beautiful girl eh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:43 pm

TroubleHunter wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
TroubleHunter wrote:

cause we are Men.

Very well put.. the things we put ourselves through for a beautiful girl eh?

seriously dude.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:47 pm

I can understand having your heart broken by the same girl twice.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
erm...he just finally realized i didn't like him that way and was really upset and said he couldn't be friends with me anymore and i felt so bad for hurting him. i didn't mean to hurt him, i just had such low self esteem that i couldn't believe someone would like me like that, that even despite everyone we knew telling me how he felt about me, i couldn't bring myself to bring it up with him, and he certainly wasn't bringing it up with me. i tried talking about other guys to him, but he just never got the hint. guys never seem to get the hint, whether you're trying to hint that you are interested in them or that you aren't!
that's a sad story. he might have gotten the hint, but it wouldn't of helped him to stop liking you. if knowing that someone wasn't interested in you was enough to stop you feeling for them there'd be no need for this thread!

and thus concludes stephanie's story time. i come in here being all sarcastic and somehow you guys get me spilling my life's stories!
haha sorry lady i didn't mean to knock you outta your comfort zone! i shan't pry any further Smile

haha, i meant that more towards myself! i don't care if you pry. i have the option not to answer! i think...
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
erm...he just finally realized i didn't like him that way and was really upset and said he couldn't be friends with me anymore and i felt so bad for hurting him. i didn't mean to hurt him, i just had such low self esteem that i couldn't believe someone would like me like that, that even despite everyone we knew telling me how he felt about me, i couldn't bring myself to bring it up with him, and he certainly wasn't bringing it up with me. i tried talking about other guys to him, but he just never got the hint. guys never seem to get the hint, whether you're trying to hint that you are interested in them or that you aren't!
that's a sad story. he might have gotten the hint, but it wouldn't of helped him to stop liking you. if knowing that someone wasn't interested in you was enough to stop you feeling for them there'd be no need for this thread!

and thus concludes stephanie's story time. i come in here being all sarcastic and somehow you guys get me spilling my life's stories!
haha sorry lady i didn't mean to knock you outta your comfort zone! i shan't pry any further Smile

haha, i meant that more towards myself! i don't care if you pry. i have the option not to answer! i think...
hmmm.... well then if it's alright, (and i know this is a soppy giryl question) you said you were in love before. how did you know you were in love? i always wonder how ppl can distinguish it from just being heavily infatuated with someone.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

hmmm.... well then if it's alright, (and i know this is a soppy giryl question) you said you were in love before. how did you know you were in love? i always wonder how ppl can distinguish it from just being heavily infatuated with someone.
or to put it a cooler way; i wanna know if love is wild babe i wanna know if love is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaal!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Anahahahahha
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Labhras wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

or to put it a cooler way; i wanna know if love is wild babe i wanna know if love is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaal!
I was actually thinking of this the other night. Is love actually something else than really really liking someone and then deciding to call it love because you're supposed to and it feels right? Or is it a whole other ball game? I am totally in love with my girlfriend right now and we're really comfortable with each other and we're saying the "I love yous" regularly, and it doesn't make me feel weird at all. Yet, I am aware of the fact that's it quite something to say after only a few months. I really really like her and she really really likes me back. It feels right. Is that love? I know we're young and shit, but stuff like that's interesting.

Frank Turner said love is real by the way, so I'll go with a yes on that one.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

haha, you took that seriously! wow, good question.
first let me say that i was much younger then,
second, i am terrible at describing things.

honestly...this sounds cheesy, but i think it's just one of those things, when you know, you know. there are all sorts of ways people try to describe it, and most of them are probably true, but i think it's just something you have to experience. like i said, i was a lot younger so maybe it would be different now, but...after a couple months, i just knew it, when he said it, i said it back. it's different from infatuation because you're not just admiring someone from afar, you get to really know them and you still love them and want to be around them and when you think about things in the future, they're a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 pm

steph wrote:

when you know, you know.
i KNEW you were gonna say that! tongue

but i think you described that pretty well, the whole getting to "really" know them and still loving them and seeing them as part of your future. that's kind of nice...

EW... Suspect Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

when you know, you know.
i KNEW you were gonna say that! tongue

but i think you described that pretty well, the whole getting to "really" know them and still loving them and seeing them as part of your future. that's kind of nice...

EW... Suspect Razz

Very manly Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes love is definitely more than infatuation. Here's who I thought I loved when I was 13.
romance issues - Page 31 Sixx-Halfin-Blood

lol!

Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 pm

ahahaha i love nikki
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 pm

I know. I still 'love' him. But unlike back then it's more of a healthy respect. I don't sit and write out "Lorraine + Nikki = True Love" anymore.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I know. I still 'love' him. But unlike back then it's more of a healthy respect. I don't sit and write out "Lorraine + Nikki = True Love" anymore.

ahhaha that is awesome. oh man, i remember when i was younger, i had posters of guys like Scott Wolf and Devon Sawa on my walls, on my ceiling... Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 pm

For me it was Nikki Sixx, Duff McKagan and Sebastian Bach. Before that it was Michael J. Fox and River Phoenix. So, I guess my taste has changed over the years!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Nikki Sixx is awesome! The Christmas before last I got my sister a bracelet made out of one of his guitar strings. It's so cool! And he looks even better now than he did in the 80s.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Nikki Sixx is awesome! The Christmas before last I got my sister a bracelet made out of one of his guitar strings. It's so cool! And he looks even better now than he did in the 80s.
Haha, are you a Mötley Crüe fan?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Harbortown wrote:
Haha, are you a Mötley Crüe fan?

I like them, but I'm not a diehard fan like my sister is. She loves all of the 80s hair bands - Bon Jovi, Poison, Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Warrant, Skid Row, etc. And she's too young to even remember the 80s! Razz
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Nikki Sixx is awesome! The Christmas before last I got my sister a bracelet made out of one of his guitar strings.
Awww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next