DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

romance issues - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 pm

I think the boy is feeling guilty for falling for me. I feel like I did something wrong, but I know it's all on him if he knows he has a girlfriend but is also very generous with hugs when it comes to me.

But holy fucking shit, I feel like bricks have been dumped on my heart. I just want to see him again because the way he made me feel was ... it's so hard to explain and articulate into words. But I liked how he made me feel. And I miss it so.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

steph wrote:
i dunno about "hot", but i hope he offers to stir your hot chocolate with his special supersized swizzle stick like a gentleman Wink
that sounds quite painful. Shocked

also i think i should be congradulated for not saying "only if you lick it clean, like a lady", cus that would've been disgusting. everyone would've been like "oh man you went too far" and then someone would have made a complaint to an admin i woulda been kicked outta the forum. thankfully though i didn't say that. Rolling Eyes

redskynight stuff like that happens all the time. ppl meet and find each other attractive, that stuff doesn't stop happening just cus one person is in a relationship. besides, hugs don't count as cheating Wink

Last edited by Labhras on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
i dunno about "hot", but i hope he offers to stir your hot chocolate with his special supersized swizzle stick like a gentleman Wink

also i think i should be congradulated for not saying "only if you lick clean, like a lady", cus that would've been disgusting. everyone would've been like "oh man you went too far" and then someone would have made a complaint to an admin i woulda been kicked outta the forum. thankfully though i didn't say that. Rolling Eyes

redskynight stuff like that happens all the time. ppl meet and find each other attractive, that stuff doesn't stop happening just cus one person is in a relationship. besides, hugs don't count as cheating Wink
I agree with the bolded statement. I get hugs lots of times from girls in relationships, Hugs can be a sign of Friendship, if you are good enough friends.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:23 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:

also i think i should be congradulated for not saying "only if you lick clean, like a lady", cus that would've been disgusting. everyone would've been like "oh man you went too far" and then someone would have made a complaint to an admin i woulda been kicked outta the forum. thankfully though i didn't say that. Rolling Eyes

I agree with the bolded statement. I get hugs lots of times from girls in relationships, Hugs can be a sign of Friendship, if you are good enough friends.
depends on how much you gyrate
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Gyrating hugs might be crossing a line! LOL I think you can hug when you're in a relationship, but it depends on the feelings behind it.

I only said what I said because you mentioned he fell for you too. Do you know that for sure?

It's almost irrelevant I guess because he's got a girlfriend and that's reason enough to stay away. Unless he comes to you and says they broke up, but you're out of town so how would you even know it to be true, etc. Getting to know someone long distance when you already have a crush on them is just asking for a huge amount of trouble anyway.

I also agree you can be attracted to someone when you're in a relationship, but there's a difference between thinking "He/She's hot" and having it end there versus "He/She's hot, I think I'll spend a lot of one on one time with them and then give them my phone number, followed by a lengthy intimate hug."

And I thank you for not saying the lick comment Wink
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 pm

if he likes you and he's not breaking up with his girlfriend then idk. Wouldn't trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Gyrating hugs might be crossing a line! LOL I think you can hug when you're in a relationship, but it depends on the feelings behind it.

I only said what I said because you mentioned he fell for you too. Do you know that for sure?

It's almost irrelevant I guess because he's got a girlfriend and that's reason enough to stay away. Unless he comes to you and says they broke up, but you're out of town so how would you even know it to be true, etc. Getting to know someone long distance when you already have a crush on them is just asking for a huge amount of trouble anyway.

I also agree you can be attracted to someone when you're in a relationship, but there's a difference between thinking "He/She's hot" and having it end there versus "He/She's hot, I think I'll spend a lot of one on one time with them and then give them my phone number, followed by a lengthy intimate hug."

The way he and I were communicating was just blatant and obvious and gah.

And yeah. Like, I've definitely hugged a lot of people, in relationships or not. The intent behind these hugs were completely different. He also had his hand on my back for a little while...

plugga wrote:
if he likes you and he's not breaking up with his girlfriend then idk. Wouldn't trust him.

Urgh, yeah. I just feel like everything I thought I knew has just been thrown out the window and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Mackenzie, I'm sorry to hear about your situation because I've kinda been there. I hope you get a happy ending!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks, John.

I was honest with him about it and I think he's feeling remorseful and is saying we're just friends. I'm annoyed that he's not honest, but I understand that he doesn't want to hurt anyone. In turn, it hurts me and himself.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:07 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

well i am a gentleman Cool
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:08 pm

ooo! ooo!! romance issue! romance issue!!!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Labhras wrote:

also i think i should be congradulated for not saying "only if you lick it clean, like a lady", cus that would've been disgusting. everyone would've been like "oh man you went too far" and then someone would have made a complaint to an admin i woulda been kicked outta the forum. thankfully though i didn't say that. Rolling Eyes
Razz
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:18 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

High Five listen to the woman!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Labhras wrote:

WELL, SPILL IT!
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

WELL, SPILL IT!
some nice looking lady called jennifer just popped up on my internet. apparently she's single and in my area! she called me handsome and thinks we have alot in common! what should i do what should i do??!?!
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Labhras wrote:
steph wrote:
Labhras wrote:

WELL, SPILL IT!
some nice looking lady called jennifer just popped up on my internet. apparently she's single and in my area! she called me handsome and thinks we have alot in common! what should i do what should i do??!?!

bend

-------

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3962
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40