DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

romance issues - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 am

I think at this point, I would take being hit it the head with a frying pan if that is what it takes to see if any girl has a relationship in mind
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 am

JimmyB wrote:
I think at this point, I would take being hit it the head with a frying pan if that is what it takes to see if any girl has a relationship in mind
dibs dibs dibs!!!
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 am

JimmyB wrote:

Shocked Do we all get a shot to hit you with it or do we just get to watch one of us do it? Razz

And just to let you know I'm 18 and I've really be single my whole life. Not letting it get me down though, only young, in the prime of my life (!) i say you may as well enjoy being single. 2 sides to 1 fence I guess
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 am

Philo wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Shocked Do we all get a shot to hit you with it or do we just get to watch one of us do it? Razz
either way im excited! im like hyper retarded excited due to lack of sleep haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:06 am

I wanna turn too! I used to be super good at softball, so I can swing a pan pretty hard, I'm sure!

Also, as Philo said, being single isn't all that bad. I enjoy it in fact! It's nice to just spend some time doing your own thing and getting to know yourself better!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
I wanna turn too! I used to be super good at softball, so I can swing a pan pretty hard, I'm sure!

Also, as Philo said, being single isn't all that bad. I enjoy it in fact! It's nice to just spend some time doing your own thing and getting to know yourself better!

hahahaha @ the softball thing. and getting to know "yourself" better is never a bad thing!
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 am

steph wrote:

im like hyper retarded excited due to lack of sleep haha

Same! I've been awake for like 29hours right now haha Going for some well earned sleep once class is over in 1hr 30mins cheers

Roll up roll up! Hit a Jimmy with a pan! $2 a swing or $5 for 3! Hit him 3 times and win a prize! Roll up roll up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 am

Philo wrote:
Roll up roll up! Hit a Jimmy with a pan! $2 a swing or $5 for 3! Hit him 3 times and win a prize! Roll up roll up!

We must save this for a future meet and greet DSS carnival.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 am

Philo wrote:
steph wrote:

Same! I've been awake for like 29hours right now haha Going for some well earned sleep once class is over in 1hr 30mins cheers

29 hours! that's fucking crazy! i've only been up for...19 hours! and i feel delusional drunken whoop whoop, what's the prize, just the satisfaction?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Philo wrote:

We must save this for a future meet and greet DSS carnival.

haha YES
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:17 am

steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:

29 hours! that's fucking crazy! i've only been up for...19 hours! and i feel delusional drunken whoop whoop, what's the prize, just the satisfaction?

Satisfaction guarenteed or get your money back! (And possibly a large stuffed bear!)

Yeah its just ridiculous haha Ended up going out last night instead of the early night i'd promised myself, came home that late i knew if i went to bed I'd end up sleeping through class. Not my greatest idea ever!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:19 am

Philo wrote:
steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:

Satisfaction guarenteed or get your money back! (And possibly a large stuffed bear!)

Yeah its just ridiculous haha Ended up going out last night instead of the early night i'd promised myself, came home that late i knew if i went to bed I'd end up sleeping through class. Not my greatest idea ever!

satisfaction guaranteed plus a large stuffed "bear", where do i sign up?!
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:25 am

steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:

Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 am

Philo wrote:
steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:
Philo wrote:
steph wrote:

i knew i like you for a reason Wink
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 am

I withdraw my offer.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 am

JimmyB wrote:
I withdraw my offer.

don't be such a jimmyb! No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Philo
Wooderson
Wooderson
Philo

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

JimmyB wrote:
I withdraw my offer.

NO REFUNDS FOLKS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:31 am

JimmyB wrote:
I withdraw my offer.
TOO LATE. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

what would we do w/o JimmyB?!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

already posted it in spam (But it will probably be buried) Anyway. Bonnie wright, Emma watson, Allison Scagliotti, are examples of the kind of hollywood women I find attractive.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 am

JimmyB wrote:
already posted it in spam (But it will probably be buried) Anyway. Bonnie wright, Emma watson, Allison Scagliotti, are examples of the kind of hollywood women I find attractive.

thanks for reposting! Wink
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 pm

See, Jimmy, when you complain too much people will start conspiring to smack you in the head.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Harbortown wrote:
See, Jimmy, when you complain too much people will start conspiring to smack you in the head.

He agreed to it! And no take backs! Razz
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Fuck man. I was working hard, and now I'm like 10 back in the list because I missed what was going on. This isn't fair Sad
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Life's tough like that, Mike. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next