DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

romance issues

Go down 
+35
TGAFAN25
HorribleCrowe
Kosburn59
Keeb631
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Daire
Camus
waltzingseñora
DeathoftheCool
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Perry
Christophe
StopAndSlideToTheRight
JukeboxJuliet
Álvaro
theBasemen
Hirti
steph
Jay
NeverTrustAJunkie
Holland
I am Incinerator
mingus
steady now steady now
plugga
El Jefe
Philo
Labhras
Debonair
loazis
MKULTRA
Shrewsbury_Stars
acousticbandit
Harbortown
JimmyB
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

romance issues - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
in all seriousness, I think therapy is in order. There's way too many layers to JimmyB's rampant self-hatred to go through and dissect. Even the kings & queens of the Spam thread don't have that kind of time.

Haha, and I've tried! queen

Why didn't I become a psychiatrist?! Darn my aversion to school! geek
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Sooo...

Anyone else got romance issues they'd like to address?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Sooo...

ohh...i totally thought this was "JimmyB's romance thread"
who knew!
my lack of a romance isn't much to talk about...
nevermind, JimmyB's practically made a career out of that Razz

Last edited by steph on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i can!)
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Quote :
Actually he started the thread so maybe it is.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Quote :
Actually he started the thread so maybe it is.

haha oh i should have known! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Awwwww, JimmyB's got another problem. I'm shocked.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 am

Maybe you're gay, Jimmy. Try guys for a change.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 am

Harbortown wrote:
trust me, I am not.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:51 am

JimmyB wrote:
Harbortown wrote:
trust me, I am not.
I don't know, those short sleeve button ups look pretty gay to me.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:52 am

Come on, don't tell me this doesn't at least tingle a little bit for you.

romance issues - Page 20 1023552339_421bb8e3121
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:01 am

okay i don't post here a whole lot but i feel obligated to tell you guys that i almost spit out my rum and hot chocolate reading this last page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 am

JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

jimmy i really hope that after she didn't respond to you you didn't post again saying "why aren't you answering me?" or something of that nature?
No. I just messaged her, saying if she would want to go out for some coffee again sometime.

you asked a girl out via facebook message?

F-A-I-L..

also Harbor....you crack me up lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 am

WingsForWheels wrote:
okay i don't post here a whole lot but i feel obligated to tell you guys that i almost spit out my rum and hot chocolate reading this last page

your post says "rum and hot chocolate" but your profile says you are 17... Suspect
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

jimmy i really hope that after she didn't respond to you you didn't post again saying "why aren't you answering me?" or something of that nature?
No. I just messaged her, saying if she would want to go out for some coffee again sometime.

F-A-I-L..

No I asked her out in person. I asked her that AFTER the first one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 am

JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

That's still a F-A-I-L. Like others have asked, are you sure she knew you were asking her on a date the first time? I mean, that happened to me once, where a guy I was friends with decided we were on a date without letting me know and it didn't end well. Us girls don't like that sneaky shit, dude.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:17 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

That's still a F-A-I-L. Like others have asked, are you sure she knew you were asking her on a date the first time? I mean, that happened to me once, where a guy I was friends with decided we were on a date without letting me know and it didn't end well. Us girls don't like that sneaky shit, dude.

seriously, speaking from experience, doesn't is seem like, whenever you like a guy and try to flirt and hint, he has no fucking clue, but if a guy friend likes you and you try to subtly talk about other guys and be gentle about his feelings, he has no fucking clue? guys usually don't get subtlety!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

She's my friend, and ultimately, my strategy is to merge this into a relationship without her even knowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 am

steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

seriously, speaking from experience, doesn't is seem like, whenever you like a guy and try to flirt and hint, he has no fucking clue, but if a guy friend likes you and you try to subtly talk about other guys and be gentle about his feelings, he has no fucking clue? guys usually don't get subtlety!
Yes! It's like you either have to say "fuck off" or "fuck me" for them to get a clue. I am not willing to do either one, so they need to start getting it, darn it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:32 am

Harbortown wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

She's my friend, and ultimately, my strategy is to merge this into a relationship without her even knowing.
God damn it. Fucking awkward bullshit.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:39 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
steph wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
JimmyB wrote:
Labhras wrote:

F-A-I-L..

Yes! It's like you either have to say "fuck off" or "fuck me" for them to get a clue. I am not willing to do either one, so they need to start getting it, darn it.

seriously! guys are so clueless, they believe what they want to believe, whether they think you are into them or SO not into them. i think you literally have to hit them over the head with a cast-iron pan @
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 am

I think at this point I aish girls were just point blank, and giving out subtle hints of their feelings.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 am

JimmyB wrote:
I think at this point I aish girls were just point blank, and giving out subtle hints of their feelings.

that's our point here, us girls are point blank...you fellas are just too blind/retarded to understand any of it! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

steph wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

that's our point here, us girls are point blank...you fellas are just too blind/retarded to understand any of it! Razz
EXACTLY. Retards.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Sooo...

yes! i wanna know if love is wild babe, i wanna know if love is real!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 am

Labhras wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Sooo...

yes! i wanna know if love is wild babe, i wanna know if love is real!

yes, and ...doubtful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: romance issues   romance issues - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

romance issues
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next