DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 am

How much did you end up spending on that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:46 am

Around $260. I thought it would end up being a lot more but he worked really fast.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 am

eagles1139 wrote:
Around $260. I thought it would end up being a lot more but he worked really fast.

Damn, that is some crazy good pricing for a tat like that. Awesome tattoo by the way. That is just wicked.
Back to top Go down
DiamondSinatra
A Contender
A Contender
DiamondSinatra

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:03 am

Yeah it is! Kinda a pansi question but...how bad did it hurt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.robdirienzo.com
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:09 am

chaingangchorus wrote:
Yeah it is! Kinda a pansi question but...how bad did it hurt?

Not that bad but a fair amount worse than my other one on my other arm.. My other one is smaller and really didn't hurt much but during the shading on this one there were a few moments of gritting my teeth. Not that bad though. I'd much rather have it go fast yet more painful than drag it out.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 am

Awesome! Your artist did a great job.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 am

That is one of the most amazing tattoos I have ever seen. So, so cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 D8857d48bfa711e1b00112313800c5e4_7
http://statigr.am/p/222351123526858232_1178724
Not mine, this was done by an artist named Sarah Bolen and I follow her on instagram. I think it's absolutely fantastic, maybe the best TGA tattoo I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 pm

neat!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm

This was taken today straight after it was done. I've wanted a ship tattoo for a very long time but it's taken forever to finally get it, and what better way to celebrate my love for Gaslight than by having lyrics from my favourite song?! I Coulda Been A Contender is the first Gaslight song I heard, made me fall in love with the band & is still a personal favourite. This took about an hour and a half, 2 hours, & I need to get it coloured at a later date Smile

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Tumblr_m7bhmtLwNy1qa5mkuo1_500
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:35 pm

That looks awesome Smile One of the better ones, that is for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Klown wrote:
That looks awesome Smile One of the better ones, that is for sure Very Happy

Hug hugs for you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:50 pm

So rad!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Thankyouuuu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 pm

kirstyt wrote:
This was taken today straight after it was done. I've wanted a ship tattoo for a very long time but it's taken forever to finally get it, and what better way to celebrate my love for Gaslight than by having lyrics from my favourite song?! I Coulda Been A Contender is the first Gaslight song I heard, made me fall in love with the band & is still a personal favourite. This took about an hour and a half, 2 hours, & I need to get it coloured at a later date Smile

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Tumblr_m7bhmtLwNy1qa5mkuo1_500
looks incredible! marry me?
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm

acousticbandit wrote:
looks incredible! marry me?

Thankyou, I'm so very happy with it!
Flattery will get you very far in life Razz
Back to top Go down
Try Me
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Try Me

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Ya that's real good. I like how the artist threw the lightning bolts in there as well.
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Crosby Stan wrote:
Ya that's real good. I like how the artist threw the lightning bolts in there as well.

Thankyou Smile my artist thought I was coming in for a different tattoo, so he literally had to throw this together when I arrived haha Smile
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Wow...nicely done!
Back to top Go down
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:35 am

njguy99 wrote:
Wow...nicely done!

Thanks, it's not too shabby if I do say so myself!
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Oh wow this looks insanely rad!!! You're gonna let us see the colored end version too, right? *pleeeaaase* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
kirstyt
Wooderson
Wooderson
kirstyt

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:29 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Oh wow this looks insanely rad!!! You're gonna let us see the colored end version too, right? *pleeeaaase* Very Happy

Haha thanks! I sure will Very Happy I should be seeing my artist tomorrow so will try to book in for some time next month with any luck!
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:05 pm

i'm thinking about getting gaslight tattoo but i want something small and inconspicuous, as i can't have a big exposed one what with wanting a job and all...any suggestions? all the big ones in this thread have been awesome though
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:12 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
i'm thinking about getting gaslight tattoo but i want something small and inconspicuous, as i can't have a big exposed one what with wanting a job and all...any suggestions? all the big ones in this thread have been awesome though

Get lyrics tattooed in an inconspicous place...foot, leg, back, ribs, etc.
Or get the Anchor / Heart symbol that's on their recent t-shirts...that's a cool one...
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Speaking of gaslight tats, does anyone know what Brian's neck tats say? I can make out certain words but can never see all of the text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next