DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 pm

These are some impressive tattoos
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm

After seeing all these, I want one, but will never get one, since they are permanent!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:27 am

I've got about two weeks on me until I get a Crowes tattoo. I can't wait to show you guys - it's going to be the El Jefe crow, with little modifications, namely a banner that's going to wrap around the body saying "All good things come to an end", and ALSO in that font that Everett likes to use in the introductory words for most of his posters.

My appointment to get the thing is on my birthday, the 17th of this month. I'm so stoked.
Back to top Go down
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00215Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00217Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00218

Been meaning to sign up here for awhile and think is as good an excuse as any. I got this done recently and I really like how it came out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

That tattoo is killer.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
I've got about two weeks on me until I get a Crowes tattoo. I can't wait to show you guys - it's going to be the El Jefe crow, with little modifications, namely a banner that's going to wrap around the body saying "All good things come to an end", and ALSO in that font that Everett likes to use in the introductory words for most of his posters.

My appointment to get the thing is on my birthday, the 17th of this month. I'm so stoked.

sounds interesting. wow, six months or so after a debut album release and you're committing to a tattoo already? hardcore!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

TroubleHunter wrote:
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00215Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00217Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img00218

Been meaning to sign up here for awhile and think is as good an excuse as any. I got this done recently and I really like how it came out Very Happy

not the best pictures to really show it, but that looks pretty good!
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Man, that is killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Harbortown wrote:
That tattoo is killer.

JimmyB wrote:
Man, that is killer.

Killer, man. It's killer.
Welcome to the boards, TroubleHunter!! Is that your first tattoo?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:26 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Man, that is killer.
Shut up Jimmy, stop tryna steal my cool.
Back to top Go down
TroubleHunter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TroubleHunter

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey thanks guys! Yeah the pics aren't great but I'll upload better ones when I can be bothered to root out my good camera. Yup first tattoo, I think it was well worth the two hours of (bearable) pain. There'll be more to come though Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HighLonesome
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:29 pm

That thing is murder man, awesome.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm

FUCKIN HOMICIDE!
Back to top Go down
daveycrabtree
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
daveycrabtree

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:52 pm

[img]Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Photo_13[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PapaZita1
daveycrabtree
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
daveycrabtree

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 37645814
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PapaZita1
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
rgillies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rgillies

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Been planning on getting a Gaslight tattoo for a while now. Finally decided to get "No retreat, no regrets". I like that it's a Gaslight lyric but it is also referencing Springsteen. Can't decide to get it on my ribcage or my shoulder though?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Sweden
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Victoria Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:59 pm

My TGA inspired tattoo, just beneath my collarbone

https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/17/36/85/73/sugar_13.jpg
Back to top Go down
SirPaco
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SirPaco

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Outline and shading of my Gaslight inspired tattoo.

Took the line "We sing with our heroes thirty three rounds per minute" from Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts.

Going back in a few weeks to get it finished.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Q9Cb7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Img_3310

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
CASANOVA, BILLY!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
CASANOVA, BILLY!

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:41 am

I'm getting my TGLA tattoo pretty soon but I am trying to decide on the lyrics I want I am in a little over my head I have a couple in mind(I kind of wanna use lyrics I have heard Brian change in diffrent live perfomaces...any suggestions or is that kind of ruin the intregrudy of the lyric?)

-Cause I've never had a good thing and I've always had the blues.
I heard that you always kind of wondered, Miles, strike up the Cool.

-*And I always dreamed of Classic cars 49 Mercurys.
Trying to find someway to be redeemed.
(he used this on at Area 4 in 2010)

-But not me, pretty baby
I still love Tom Petty songs
And driving your daddy crazy
And all while Little Eden is waiting
So you sing me a slow song darlin'
I'll drive you crazy

-Brothers and sisters know that anytime or late at night,
If you call I will answer, I'm open ears though tired eyes
But the world closed it's arms on us now

I am so overwhelmed with Brians amazing lyrics I have know clue what I am getting I just know I am getting it
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:58 am

Kosburn59 wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/15926137/30]

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.

YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHE

...just kidding. or maybe not? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 am

pale
steph wrote:
Kosburn59 wrote:
[url=https://servimg.com/view/15926137/30]

YOU ARE SUCH A DOUCHE

...just kidding. or maybe not? Suspect

pale
Back to top Go down
Heart_Strings
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Heart_Strings

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Everyone that's posted their gaslight anthem ink , your tattoos are so cool can't wait to get mine in may!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yourbeautifulinsanity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next