DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS] Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS]   The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Live review including setlist and photos of The Gaslight Anthem at the Stone Pony Summer Stage in Asbury Park, New Jersey, on August 5, 2010.

http://intunemusiconline.com/2010/08/05/the-gaslight-anthem-asbury-park-82010/

Great show, best setlists I've ever seen them put together. I'll probably hold their tiny shows in New Brunswick closer to my heart, but the larger Stone Pony outdoor show was still fantastic. They played everything a New Jersey fan could want to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicawareness.net
Better Sense
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Better Sense

The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS]   The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

I reeeaaally hope they crack out sets like this on the European tour. I would kill for Wherefore Art Thou Elvis and Angry Johnny.
Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem @ Asbury Park 8/5/2010 [REVIEW/SETLIST/PHOTOS]
Page 1 of 1