DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
JDaniels
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:00 pm

"You made me cry" and "Bell Bottom Blues" if i remember correct..
Back to top Go down
LaGuitarLady
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
LaGuitarLady

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:08 pm

JDaniels wrote:
"You made me cry" and "Bell Bottom Blues" if i remember correct..
right,"Bell Bottom Blues you made me cry". It's a line from the song "Bell Bottom Blues" from Derek and the Dominos.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

can someone point me in the direction of the shirt with the new anchor logo? can't find it for some reason
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm

There are some incredible tattoos up here!
In september i'll go for my Springsteen tattoo.
After the Springsteen i will go for a Gaslight tattoo, but still have to figure out what.
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Emusic wrote:
After the Springsteen i will go for a Gaslight tattoo, but still have to figure out what.

What are you getting for the Springsteen one?
Back to top Go down
Emusic
A Contender
A Contender
Emusic

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:42 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Emusic wrote:

What are you getting for the Springsteen one?

My dad will sketch some things and then i'll choose.
So don't now yet, but i will post when i have it Smile
Or maybe i'll post the sketches and then you guys can help me choose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elena-fotografie.be & http://themusicmakesmehappy
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Roundf10

I think I got my banner set for the next tattoo escapade. Jajajaja. <3
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Roundf10

I think I got my banner set for the next tattoo escapade. Jajajaja. <3

you do know its "plead" not "bleed" Razz
Back to top Go down
MyRottingBrain
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Kosburn59 wrote:
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Img_3310

Hopefully I won't seem like a douche for posting about this in more than one thread. Razz I've had this for about a month now, and I still can't stop looking at it. Perfect first tattoo. :] I need to get it retouched a little bit though, just because it still scabbed up pretty bad when it was healing. I babied the damn thing.

Eerie....

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Photo4

Got mine last October, it's tweaked because it's a cover up, but that's the image that inspired it.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

I have no idea what's going on with me right now. ha, That's a little embarrassing.

Great cover up! I've seen that one before, your artist did a great job!
Back to top Go down
nomad677
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:12 am

My The Gaslight Anthem tattoo but it's now coloured in..

from the Fall Tour 2009.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Chris_15
Back to top Go down
http://www.up-in-desire.tumblr.com
FelixMA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
FelixMA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Nomad667, I'd really like to see a coloured version! Looks fucking SICK.
Back to top Go down
keepsake
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
keepsake

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 am

I'm a member of the "No Retreat, No Regrets" gang, but i'm definitely likely to get more Gaslight inspired tats. Been thinking of getting "Every word..." on one wrist and "Handwritten" on my other.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 pm

keepsake wrote:
I'm a member of the "No Retreat, No Regrets" gang, but i'm definitely likely to get more Gaslight inspired tats. Been thinking of getting "Every word..." on one wrist and "Handwritten" on my other.

That'd be amazing!

I've never really been a tattoo kind of person, but lately I've been thinking a whole lot about getting one. I guess I've just never run across something that I'd want on my skin for the rest of my life, but all of these tattoos on here are so awesome! Makes me reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:15 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
can someone point me in the direction of the shirt with the new anchor logo? can't find it for some reason

I couldn't see it listed in their infinite merch store...but I know it was a tour shirt..My buddy bought it in STL. Maybe somebody can post a picture of the anchor / heart t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Breanne
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Breanne

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Reinvent good times wrote:
ExitEnglish wrote:

I couldn't see it listed in their infinite merch store...but I know it was a tour shirt..My buddy bought it in STL. Maybe somebody can post a picture of the anchor / heart t-shirt.
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Photo_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xripped_kneesx
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Thats a cool shirt (actually its the one I bought my daughter) but not the one I was referring to. The one I am thinking of had an anchor with a pseudo outline of a heart over the anchor. Wish i could draw it for you.....it was black with white print.
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 432037_10150670180240379_1186515664_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Thats a cool shirt (actually its the one I bought my daughter) but not the one I was referring to. The one I am thinking of had an anchor with a pseudo outline of a heart over the anchor. Wish i could draw it for you.....it was black with white print.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 548716_10150901661346638_434393334_n
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Also, those are awesome shorestyle.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

simo wrote:

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 548716_10150901661346638_434393334_n

Exit English....Here's the logo I was referring to. Simo posted it...

Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Matilda Noir
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Matilda Noir

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:28 pm

wow Kosburn 59 -- that looks great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Matilda Noir wrote:
wow Kosburn 59 -- that looks great! cheers

Aw, thank you! ^_^ I've gotten it touched-up since I took that photo, so here's a bigger copy of my avatar.

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Img_3414
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

I've been torn for years in regards to what I would get as my Gaslight tat. I'm ready to break down and get the Queen of Lower Chelsea (or the Bronx, if it fits with a banner alright) with the River's Edge reference. Needless to say, I'm definitely waiting until next year to get my next piece.
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Photo_15

Got this on my trip to NYC to see TGA, got it tuesday before the webster hall show. My 5th TGA tattoo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next