DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
rgillies
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rgillies

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

I've got the standard "No Reatreat, No Regrets" tattoo on the inside of my bicep. Planning on getting another tattoo soon, probably Gaslight related or Springsteen. Really want to get some of El Jefe's work on my ribcage, in love with his posters
Back to top Go down
SinkOrSwim.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 A5bgd011

that's my sink or swim-tattoo. love it! there is a lighthouse on the other side- a "secret" dave hause-tattoo.
Back to top Go down
dumos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 am

The picture isn't that clear but it says "Every word Handwritten". It's done in my own handwriting too...

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Dsci0310
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Its been awhile since I've been on, but I got this tattoo last sunday from my sisters boyfrirnd.
I dont know how to upload photos from my phone, so i dont know if this will even work

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=494727783901058&id=100000915214170&set=a.223192391054600.61774.100000915214170&__user=100000915214170
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
SinkOrSwim.
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 pm

I love you

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 20121110
Back to top Go down
Handwritten
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Handwritten

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:36 pm

tank_grrlblack wrote:
Got my Half sleeve all finished today, im so in love with it : )
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Half_s15

This is gorgeous, The rose really makes it pop and that song line is beautiful. Very nice work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Ima get a tat at the end of January on my right arm. Just some blue Jean and white t-shirt lyrics. pretty excited though.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:16 pm

lorem_ipsum wrote:
Ah, sorry it's huge!

HolyBreakOfDay wrote:
Nice! But where is it exactly?

It's on my ribs/underboob haha.

I see you're from Joshua Tree kind sir, I'm stationed at the Marine Corps base in 29 haha, crazy shit. I'm diggin the tattoo, its different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
eagles1139
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
eagles1139

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 pm

My new tattoo - from the banner down is new, the top half I got over the summer and posted here sometime ago.

Spoiler:

Last edited by eagles1139 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cjw744
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Tattoo11
Just got this done yesterday!
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Gaslight Tattoos   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 pm

How many of you have got one, and what have you got?!

i have, on my back in between my shoulder blades - And if you never let me go, well i will never let you down

As soon as i can get someone to take a picture or angle a mirror the right way, i'll show ya!

Laura x
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 pm

My one is posted up on previous page which is the gaslight record/wings logo on my wrist/forearm. i have plenty of tatt's just need cash for more and have a few TGA ones planned. I absoloutely love the lyrics you have done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Thanks Smile Its probably one of my favourite lyrics of all time awesome lyrics - ever!

Yours sounds cool too!! I kinda love how much the fans love the band - enough to get lyrics and tributes tattoo'd on their bodies for life, its kinda cool Smile

Laura x
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Yeah I love that about music and when a band can inspire you that deeply. Scroll back a few like 2 pages and you should see mine. People on here are fantasic when it comes to discussing TGA Smile great fans
Back to top Go down
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:49 pm

I'll go take a peep Smile
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

cool! they also inspired me to tattoo my girlfriends name inside of my arm haha
Back to top Go down
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm assuming you're going to spend the rest of your life with her, right?

An ex of mine got LAURA tattoo'd down his forearm in Old English font - i finished with him a few weeks later. I think he got it to try and guilt me into staying but my heart just wasn't in it...

I'd hate to think he still had it, or that he is now with someone else called Laura but that sucks to be her!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm

haha good story! yeah that thought would bug me too. yes I plan on spending a long time with her Smile ive had relationships in the past where i would never have someones name EVER on me. This was completely different im glad to say Smile
Back to top Go down
Coma Girl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Coma Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Hug
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 pm

High Five
Back to top Go down
Shorestyle69
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shorestyle69

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:28 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 2ch9huf

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 2zq5zjs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RByrne89
HolyBreakOfDay
Wooderson
Wooderson
HolyBreakOfDay

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Cool! Love the ones on the legs!
Back to top Go down
http://rockthiswayforum.forumsactifs.com/forum
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Just had a nice big piece done of a 50's mic with a banner wrapped around the stand saying "We came to Dance. Love it Smile will post a pic up when i get back
Back to top Go down
wvmark73
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm

I am ready to get mine, but I need some help.

I want "Bring it On" on my shoulder/back (think shoulder blade) or the back of my arm, in the same font that was used for the song title above the lyrics in the American Slang insert book. BUT, mine is long gone and I can't find a decent/high res image of it to work off of.

Anyone know where a decent resolution scan/copy of that would be?

Once I get that, just need to run to my tattoo guy and get it done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next