DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Gaslight Anthem download

Go down 
+2
Daire
tigrr13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakester

Free Gaslight Anthem download Empty
PostSubject: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:49 pm

i know it's pretty obvious this is my first post, and i know i'm pushing something, so i'll just tell you the truth so you don't think i'm a spammer. i'm part of the Gaslight Anthem's street team, and i live in new york city, where a radio station is offering a free mp3 download of their song "Great Expectations." there are no catches. i'm just helping to promote. sorry if i offended anyone.

the download is here:

http://www.1019rxp.com/ArtistProfile...spx?ID=1120123
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 pm

http://www.1019rxp.com/ArtistProfiles/Story.aspx?id=1120123 <--- working link
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Is it just the recorded version of the song?

I'd imagine we all have that.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Is this a live version or what?
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Um guys, you can get the album version of great expectations as well as several other solid tracks off the free sampler sideonedummy has on their website. =)

http://sideonedummy.com/s1d_sampler/index.php
Back to top Go down
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:55 pm

d'oh... i was at work... tried the link... it didn't work... found the working link... and then couldn't download the track on my work computer... had no idea it was just the album track... sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am

I mean, its still cool they are doing it and should hopefully draw in a few fans =)
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 am

I hope this doesn't offend or come across as rude but:

In my opinion, that's a pretty lousy street team if they're posting links to songs of the band on the band's forum.

I mean, the whole reason why we're here is because we've heard that song, if we hadn't we wouldn't be here.

I'd recommend posting the link to the ones who haven't heard it, perhaps forums of other bands.

Also, the link didn't even work, I used the one tigrr13 posted, so you might want to organise that before you go posting.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:57 am

andy.mac wrote:
I hope this doesn't offend or come across as rude but:

In my opinion, that's a pretty lousy street team if they're posting links to songs of the band on the band's forum.

I mean, the whole reason why we're here is because we've heard that song, if we hadn't we wouldn't be here.

I'd recommend posting the link to the ones who haven't heard it, perhaps forums of other bands.

I thought so too at the time, but also didn't want to offend, as Stephy, who heads the street team, is a good online friend of mine. This is why I am still wondering what is happening about the closer co-operation which had been planned between this forum and the offical TGA site/street team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
tigrr13
A Contender
A Contender
tigrr13

PostSubject: Re: Free Gaslight Anthem download   Free Gaslight Anthem download Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

how "official" is the street team???
having worked with a few bands in the past i know that there is a huge difference between being recognized by the band and actually having management/label involvement
Back to top Go down

Free Gaslight Anthem download
Page 1 of 1