DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:12 am

They updated the site a little. Removed the "FAQ" section and added a "News" section which is still "coming soon" also, updated the club store description for the vinyls. It clearly states one variant per member and multiple copy orders will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am

First post added to the clubs news section. Looking for our photos from the secret show if you have any.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 pm

The Gaslight Anthem wrote:

Dear 45 RPM Club Members,

We wanted to reach out to you ourselves because you are very special and important to us. We would like to extend an apology to any of you who have experienced fulfillment issues related to the 45 RPM Club up to now. We promise you we are aware of the issues and we are making some changes and improvements which will make the 45 RPM Club a much more fulfilling experience for everyone. So please bear with us as we improve--we really hope you all remain members. We have a few new initiatives and special surprises for 45 RPM Club members launching in the next few weeks (in fact as you know we unveiled one at the Varvatos store last Thursday evening), so watch this space!

Thank you.
Brian, Alex, Benny and Alex
The Gaslight Anthem
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 pm

Glad to hear. What's funny is for some reason I never have received any emails from 45rpm club. Ever. Including this one.

Luckily my friends keep me up to speed with presales and such.

In all honesty they have tried to help but have never been able to get the problem resolved. Hopefully now they do.

What was the announcement at the Varvatos show? I don't remember anything? Or do the mean the announcement was the Varvatos show?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:47 pm

like I said in a thread somewhere else, you just have to order from the Club with the expectation it'll take a while to process. Once you're okay with that makes it better.

Looking forward to the changes though, hopefully speeding things up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:58 am

Can anyone tell me -- I used to be in the fan club when it very first rolled out. then I never renewed...I am trying to log in and it doesn't recognize any of my emails. If you don't renew, do they just wipe you out of the system completely? Also, would it have been cheaper to renew before it expired? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/azlisa
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:41 am

azlisa wrote:

Can anyone tell me -- I used to be in the fan club when it very first rolled out. then I never renewed...I am trying to log in and it doesn't recognize any of my emails. If you don't renew, do they just wipe you out of the system completely? Also, would it have been cheaper to renew before it expired? Thanks!

There was no discount for renewing.
And I guess they will take your email address out of their database if you don't renew. Otherwise you could still access the benefit for the fanclub.

But if you want to reactivate your membership you could try emailing them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

azlisa wrote:

They seemed to have lost everyone's log in info a ways back. I remember Debonair and I both registering again on the club site and wondering if they'd connect our new accounts with our membership. Somehow it worked! BUT we also have kept our memberships the whole time. Chances are, you have to purchase another membership but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Thanks for the info guys, I sent them an e-mail earlier. I'm also wondering if I sign up if I'm still eligible for the additional soundcheck ticket Mad
Back to top Go down
azlisa
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
azlisa

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 pm

If anyone else has the same inquiry as I did, this was the response I got:

If you hadn’t renewed since you first signed up, your account was not migrated over to the new exclusive http://45RPMClub.com website. The membership is annual, so in order to access the members-only areas of the site, you’ll need to purchase a new membership.

Thanks.
45 RPM Club
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 am

Brian mentioned bringing your fanclub card to the shows. Did anyone? Did this pan out?
Back to top Go down
macci
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:12 pm

miked331 wrote:
Brian mentioned bringing your fanclub card to the shows. Did anyone? Did this pan out?

I was wondering same thing.
I wrote the 45RPM club since I joined July 2013 & never received a card. They responded that they discontinued them before that, so I asked them about Brian's comment. They said they were trying to figure something out, but never got back to me.....
Back to top Go down
miked331
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Infinite Merch. "We'll Get to it Eventually" (c)
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:13 pm

miked331 wrote:

I had my card on me for the two DC shows just in case (and there's a decent chance I would have been the "lowest number" if they did something that way), but it wasn't mentioned once - I thought maybe when I went to the merch stand it might have been brought up, but alas.
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Not at all in Philly nor so far in NJ.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:55 pm

FYI the exclusive vinyl is now on sale.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't see it in the 45 rpm club store

EDIT: Nevermind. I thought you were talking about Get Hurt on vinyl, you meant the 7"
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 am

miked331 wrote:
Bumping this now that the EU tour has concluded.

Did anyone get anything as a result of this? I certainly didn't in Manchester, although i was a little late getting to the venue and they may have assumed that anyone in the club would be queueing to get in at 6:30pm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:34 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
miked331 wrote:
Bumping this now that the EU tour has concluded.

Did anyone get anything as a result of this? I certainly didn't in Manchester, although i was a little late getting to the venue and they may have assumed that anyone in the club would be queueing to get in at 6:30pm. Laughing

I asked him about that at the pre show in Stuttgart and he said that before he mentioned this he asked the people who were running the fan club how fan club members are recognized and they told him that members have membership cards. So he said that members should bring their membership cards. After he said that those people running the fan club told him that they only sent out membership cards in the first year...that's why they didn't do anything for the fan club on this tour cause they can't recognize the fan club members.

But Brian said that they are taking the fan club in their own hands now. They just moved the online fan club store cause that was the first most important step cause with this shop they get an overview who is a member. They have their own people now who will run the fan club. He said the new fan club online store will go online in december. Brian said that they decided it is better to run it themselves cause there were things in the past that didn't go well. He was very optimistic that now that they are controlling the fan club things will get better and he was very enthousiastic that they can decide everything themselves now like t-shirt designs, events for members ect...
Back to top Go down
Jersey-Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Jersey-Chris

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Thanks for the info, Rebekka.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Yeah when my friends and I talked him in Boston, one of us mentioned the card issue to him and he had no idea that not everyone had cards. Its good to know that they're working out another system for identifying members.
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Ok....this is interesting...I just finally joined after hearing good stuff about it and it actually being worth it (plus if the price is less than a bar tab, then hey....why not, right? Wink). I esp wanted to grab the two vinyls.

That said, my cc has been billed, but the order still says "unfulfilled." I'll assume this gets squared away eventually but I'm curious to see if I'll get lost in the shuffle given this is in transition...I guess I'll know come January, if I don't get what I ordered, and if/when more tour dates start showing up and I get nothing in terms of presale info...

(That's what I get for waiting... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm still waiting to hear back from them on renewing. I "renewed" in September, but they cancelled it because they said I was still good until the end of this year and that renewal information would be coming. I've emailed them twice to ask when the information is coming, but no response either time as of yet.
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Yuck...the email non-response doesn't sound encouraging.

I'm still hoping it's a 'transition period' and that I didn't just go against my better judgment and do the equivalent of lighting $50 bucks on fire.

Keepin' the faith for a couple more weeks, I guess...!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:01 am

jwhjr wrote:
I'm still waiting to hear back from them on renewing.  I "renewed" in September, but they cancelled it because they said I was still good until the end of this year and that renewal information would be coming.  I've emailed them twice to ask when the information is coming, but no response either time as of yet.

I wouldn't worry about renewing right now. They're gonna send that message out to everyone at the same time probably because (if I remember everything correctly) everyone who joined prior to this time last year, now has the same renewal date essentially. They were a little late with the renewal the first time around and everyone panicked but it was all for nothing. They probably don't even know yet when they're gonnna send out that info so I'm not at all surprised you haven't gotten a response (although it would be nice if they responded anyway). But trust me, you won't accidentally miss it Smile

cms35 wrote:
Yuck...the email non-response doesn't sound encouraging.

I'm still hoping it's a 'transition period' and that I didn't just go against my better judgment and do the equivalent of lighting $50 bucks on fire.

Keepin' the faith for a couple more weeks, I guess...!

I can understand you're concern but I'm sure it'll be fine. I'd say though, that what will most likely happen is, they'll consider you to be apart of next year's cycle so you probably won't see anything (package-wise) until the rest of us do. BUT I say that with no authority, I'm just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next