DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:00 am

still no 7". hasn't it been like 6+ weeks since the first people started receiving them in the mail?

signed,

still frustrated

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 am

SirBrad wrote:
still no 7".  hasn't it been like 6+ weeks since the first people started receiving them in the mail?
Did you contact them and ask about the delivery status yet? I though they sent the 7" out to the US addresses first ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:08 am

enola wrote:
SirBrad wrote:
still no 7".  hasn't it been like 6+ weeks since the first people started receiving them in the mail?
Did you contact them and ask about the delivery status yet? I though they sent the 7" out to the US addresses first ...
sent them an email last night to see, so we shall see if they reply. I sure hope they pressed enough extras for some that possibly could have gotten lost in the mail (if that's what happened).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 am

I emailed them this morning as well.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:13 pm

So I just "renewed". But I have the strangest feeling that I bought a new membership because it says my account was just created even though I signed up back last year August 2012... Anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
The Cool
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
The Cool

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:56 am

No way am I renewing until I've got what was promised when I initially signed up - the 7". Still not received it, I ain't gonna be conned again into giving money.
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:56 pm

I got mine today finally
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Mine arrived today too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 am

Got mine today, cheap sleeve but looks cool Wink 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Still not got mine.  Is anybody else considering not bothering renewing?  I never had a problem with tickets on the last tour through the various pre-sales (live nation, O2 etc) without the fan club sales.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, I don't think the member pre-sales alone are worth it. I'm in it for the pretty pretty vinyl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:32 pm

markbarlow wrote:
Still not got mine.  Is anybody else considering not bothering renewing?  I never had a problem with tickets on the last tour through the various pre-sales (live nation, O2 etc) without the fan club sales.

Haven't got mine either.. not sure I want to renew, always managed to get tickets and there doesnt seem to be many plus's at the mo. I'd be super annoyed though if something changed and the club became great! So I don't know what to do yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm

saraM87 wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
Haven't got mine either.. not sure I want to renew, always managed to get tickets and there doesnt seem to be many plus's at the mo. I'd be super annoyed though if something changed and the club became great! So I don't know what to do yet!
Mine arrived today so hopefully yours won't be too far behind.

I decided to renew but I don't think its very good value (more fool me eh?).  I can do without another t shirt though hopefully the vinyl will be worth having.
Back to top Go down
saraM87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
saraM87

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 4:25 pm

markbarlow wrote:
saraM87 wrote:
markbarlow wrote:
Mine arrived today so hopefully yours won't be too far behind.

I decided to renew but I don't think its very good value (more fool me eh?).  I can do without another t shirt though hopefully the vinyl will be worth having.
Ah thats good.. hopefully mine is soon Smile I am thinking about renewing, tshirt was not exactly amazing but vinyl's are always good!
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Got mine this morning! I'm probably gunna renew...
Back to top Go down
encobel
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:21 am

go mine yesterday Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
TGAforLIFE
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
TGAforLIFE

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi! It's been awhile since I've been here, but I'm wondering where the link is to reapply for membership on InfiniteMerch's site.... I looked specifically under the 45 RPM Club page, and all that's listed is a per-sale link for a show in Germany. Sad Has anyone else had this problem??
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:42 pm

TGAforLIFE wrote:
Hi! It's been awhile since I've been here, but I'm wondering where the link is to reapply for membership on InfiniteMerch's site.... I looked specifically under the 45 RPM Club page, and all that's listed is a per-sale link for a show in Germany. :(Has anyone else had this problem??
They are sending out renewal links by email, you cant access them through the website.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:06 pm

My 7" finally arrived, so i guess i should get on with renewing...
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 am

got mine this morning. Very Happy renewed as well.
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Well my fiancee got her's but still no sign on mine Sad dont think I will be renewing. Their poularity has dropped a bit since Handwritten so I reckon tickets will be a lot easier to come by in the UK
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:43 pm

bringiton_ty wrote:
Their poularity has dropped a bit since Handwritten so I reckon tickets will be a lot easier to come by in the UK
What makes you think that their popularity has dropped?
Back to top Go down
rotmitweißenpunkten
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:04 am

bringiton_ty wrote:
Well my fiancee got her's but still no sign on mine :(dont think I will be renewing. Their poularity has dropped a bit since Handwritten so I reckon tickets will be a lot easier to come by in the UK
really??? why??? i think, if anything, they are getting a lot more popular in germany. if i think of the crowed last year at highfield festival and this year. big difference!
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:05 am

Just the feeling I get when talking to some people. For a while people were "into" them when Handwritten was all over the radio but nowadays its hard to strike up a convo about them. Seems like a people weren't that sold on the new album. Just my opinion though. They will always have a strong fanbase here but it's never been hard to get tickets. And after the vinyl fiasco I dont know if i'd like to renew.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 am

bringiton_ty wrote:
Just the feeling I get when talking to some people. For a while people were "into" them when Handwritten was all over the radio but nowadays its hard to strike up a convo about them. Seems like a people weren't that sold on the new album. Just my opinion though. They will always have a strong fanbase here but it's never been hard to get tickets. And after the vinyl fiasco I dont know if i'd like to renew.
Really I have the feeling it's quite the opposite. To me it seems playing all these festivals in the past really payed off for them. The crowds got bigger and more and more people know who they are and their music.

I had a couple of El Jefe postes in my office and not so long ago a colleague from another department came over and immediately recognised the band and exitedly told me that he saw them on the Frequency festival and how good they actually were. Whereas 2 years ago people would only admire the artworks but had no clue that they are actually for one band only ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next