DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Patience wins. Smile I just got two emails: one processing the Fan Club order, and the other processing the records I purchased. Whew…my concern was wasted energy...
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Quote :
Dear Friends,

We know some of you have experienced issues with fulfillment from our Webstore & our 45 RPM Club, we wanted to let everyone know that we have now just changed to a new fulfillment partner which we will launch with today. We believe the fulfillment will be much smoother going forward, and we hope you will enjoy the experience more.

finally! great news...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
myoldmanshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myoldmanshoes

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:44 pm

I just recently joined, how long does it take to be granted access to pre sale tickets? I'm just afraid I held out too long for it maybe.. .
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:05 pm

SirBrad wrote:
Quote :
Dear Friends,

We know some of you have experienced issues with fulfillment from our Webstore & our 45 RPM Club, we wanted to let everyone know that we have now just changed to a new fulfillment partner which we will launch with today. We believe the fulfillment will be much smoother going forward, and we hope you will enjoy the experience more.

finally!  great news...

Where are you seeing this message?
Back to top Go down
myoldmanshoes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
myoldmanshoes

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:15 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

They posted that on facebook today.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 3:16 pm

myoldmanshoes wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

They posted that on facebook today.

ah, okay good. I thought I had missed an email! Thanks
Back to top Go down
cms35
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:03 pm

"Casanova, Baby!".....

Ha ha. Cute. Wink
Back to top Go down
macci
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Has anyone been able to renew their membership this year? I joined August 2013 & at some point got an email saying memberships were being extended to December 2014. I don't see anywhere to renew??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 2:33 pm

macci wrote:
Has anyone been able to renew their membership this year? I joined August 2013 & at some point got an email saying memberships were being extended to December 2014. I don't see anywhere to renew??

I have been waiting for this information as well. According to 45rpmclub@gmail.com when I emailed them the instructions are coming...
Back to top Go down
pwm112
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:37 pm

so when are we getting this year's 45?
Back to top Go down
zombietime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
zombietime

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:10 am

any news on the 45? my order is still unfulfilled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 11:11 am

zombietime wrote:
any news on the 45? my order is still unfulfilled...

I was wondering the same thing. I'm in the same boat...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:25 pm

There is lots of info on the current 7'' mailing on page 3 of this thread:

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5952p60-45-rpm-club-membership-prolongation
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:56 am

And the package with the shirt and 7" showed up yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:40 am

jwhjr wrote:
And the package with the shirt and 7" showed up yesterday Very Happy

Could you please post a pic, but so that people have to click to see it, as some may want to be surprised?
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:13 am

Still unfulfilled as well. I thought they sent an email out 4 months ago stating that they switched merchandising companies and the hope was everything would be better.

what a mess. It's been what, 2.5-3 years and they still haven't been able to sort this thing out? I really wonder what I am paying for - especially if they're going on hiatus (won't need pre-sale codes) and end up selling exclusive club merch through their website anyhow (Anywhere I Lay My Head).

This is pretty much the Pet Rock club of fan clubs.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 5:54 pm

What is this shirt and 7"? Is this something all members are supposed to be getting in 2015?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:05 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
What is this shirt and 7"? Is this something all members are supposed to be getting in 2015?

It should be if you renewed this year.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:22 am

Oh ok. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
The_River
A Contender
A Contender
The_River

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 6:44 am

If you wonder what the record and shirt look like, somebody over instagram posted a picture: https://instagram.com/cas_tries/
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Wasn't there supposed to be a digital version as well? Has anyone had that? I kind of expected it to come first, but I got the record and t-shirt ages ago, and still no sign.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Still unfulfilled.  Last Update I got was that email that went around over 5 months ago in mid-April.

Good thing this is only $25 year, but even at that it hasn't been worth it at all.  They should just ditch the entire club because having something that's ran as poorly is this is worse than having nothing at all.  

I believe it started with good intentions but it's just a mess now.  And who knows, what the hell we will even get out of it the next 2, 3, 4 ,or however many years the band is on hiatus?

Hugely disappointing. I'll probably try to cancel but I am sure the processing time for that will be at least 18-24 months.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:19 pm

I gather that they have issued/are issuing refunds to everyone who joined in the last year, and that the web page will remain up until all refunds are issued. After that it's goodbye to the 45RPM Club, unless it gets resurrected when/if the Gaslight Anthem's hiatus comes to an end.

I can't see it being back, even if TGA are.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Nothing issued here. I still can't get any response for months.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 pm

nothing here. just unfulfilled promises, ignored emails and stolen money.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next