DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

what is the email? I will send them an email tomorrow for sure.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:13 pm

lol_paul_ledoux wrote:

Customerservice@45rpmclub.com
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 7:44 am

Debonair wrote:
lol_paul_ledoux wrote:

Customerservice@45rpmclub.com

awesome. thanks for this. I emailed last week and I got an email that a replacement will be shipped out to me ASAP.  Cool 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:41 am

I tried that email and it just bounces back as invalid  Mad 
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:17 am

jwhjr wrote:
I tried that email and it just bounces back as invalid  Mad 

I was definitely surprised I got a response when I emailed considering that how long it even took for me to get the vinyl. Also considering that I ordered a shirt and hoodie about 3 weeks ago and it's still marked as unfulfilled. doesnt Infinite Merch know we live in a day of instant everything!  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:43 pm

I ordered from the 50% off sale and it took just over two weeks to get here, which I thought wasn't bad. Back in olden times, I remember when I ordered anything from anywhere, it always had a note saying "Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery", so 2 1/2 weeks seemed nearly instant to me. Maybe IM just needs to start tacking on a note re: wait times and it won't seem so torturous if you expect it.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:10 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I ordered from the 50% off sale and it took just over two weeks to get here, which I thought wasn't bad. Back in olden times, I remember when I ordered anything from anywhere, it always had a note saying "Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery", so 2 1/2 weeks seemed nearly instant to me. Maybe IM just needs to start tacking on a note re: wait times and it won't seem so torturous if you expect it.

"Dear customer,
please allow 1-52 weeks for delivery, and yes your friend who lives on another continent will probably get their order before you, even though you live one state away from our us.
Love, Infinite Merch."
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:10 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

"Dear customer,
please allow 1-52 weeks for delivery, and yes your friend who lives on another continent will probably get their order before you, even though you live one state away from our us.
Love, Infinite Merch."

lol! 

Would it be rude to email ask when my unfulfilled order would be fulfilled? or what is the issue with my order? I did just check my order and also checked if the 2 items where still available for sale, and the 3/4 sleeve baseball is no long available because when I click that link, the "PAGE NOT FOUND" opens.

When I saw the post about the 50% off sale I joked how I hoped to get the hoodie before it gets cold again but I guess joke is on me?
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

I ordered the other variants of the fan club 7" on April 2nd. April 16th I sent an e-mail asking about it and Infinite Merch said the order would ship shortly. It's now May 2nd and the order is still listed as unfulfilled under my account.
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:30 pm

It is now over six weeks and my order is still listed as unfulfilled. I sent another email last night and haven't gotten a reply yet.
Back to top Go down
Hasler09
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hasler09

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:46 pm

This happened to me too, ordered a different colour after getting my original one with my T-shirt etc. Why tell you these new coloured vinyls are ready and available to buy when they are clearly not ready. They take your money pretty quick and offer a pretty terrible service. Infinite merch have caused me, and from the sound of it countless others nothing but trouble. I hear some people have not even had their membership items delivered yet. My item is still classed as unfulfilled. Could they not take the money once they actually dispatch the item at least?
Back to top Go down
lol_paul_ledoux
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:42 am

my 50% off items are marked shipped now and having USPS tracking #
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:58 am

I still haven't got my club 7", has everyone in Europe gotten theirs already?
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:43 am

cdala wrote:
I still haven't got my club 7", has everyone in Europe gotten theirs already?

yes, maybe 6 weeks ago or maybe 5.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:19 pm

damn... I guess all I can do is wait and see if they reply to my email.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:26 am

Ok so I talked to Brian and Benny extensively about the problems tonight and I told them I would post a "general" update for you guys.

They are well aware of the problems everyone has experienced with the Fan club (and their web store in general). They really want the fans to know they apologize for any and all issues. They have meetings coming up to make sure they can get everything fixed once and for all. They genuinely feel bad for anyone who's experienced any trouble in any way, shape, or form. They really want you to know it will be solved.

They did say, and obviously, it won't be an overnight change. Just stick with them and things will improve.

I hope this calms some peoples nerves and gives everyone some hope. The guys were very genuine about getting this solved. Especially with the cool merch designs coming out with the new album!

Last edited by Debonair on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:51 am

Debonair wrote:
Ok so I talked to Brian and Benny extensively about the problems tonight and I told them I would post a "general" update for you guys.

They are well aware of the problems everyone has experienced with the Fan club (and their web store in general). They really want the fans to know they apologize for any and all issues. They have meetings coming up to make sure they can get everything fixed once and for all. They genuinely feel bad for anyone who's experienced any trouble in any way, shape, or form. They really want you to know it will be solved.

I hope this calms some peoples nerves and gives everyone some hope. The guys were very genuine about getting this solved. Especially with the cool merch designs coming out with the new album!

I just want to add that Brian mentioned this obviously won't be an overnight change, as you'd expect it wouldn't, but like Andrew said, they're on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Debonair wrote:

I just want to add that Brian mentioned this obviously won't be an overnight change, as you'd expect it wouldn't, but like Andrew said, they're on it. Smile

Good point! Updated my post  High Five

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:44 am

onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:
It is now over six weeks and my order is still listed as unfulfilled. I sent another email last night and haven't gotten a reply yet.

You ever get yours shipped?

Mine never have, and I've since moved.

I sent an email to CustomerService@infinitemerch.com about it a week ago and heard nothing back...
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:46 am

bootime wrote:
onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:

You ever get yours shipped?

Mine never have, and I've since moved.

I sent an email to CustomerService@infinitemerch.com about it a week ago and heard nothing back...

June 2nd was two months since I placed the order for the colored variants of the Fan Club 7". I still haven't received any response to the last two emails I sent.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Looks like they changed the description under ticket presale. Tickets coming soon?

"Links to purchase tickets to upcoming shows before ticket sales are open to the general public. These links are EXCLUSIVE to 45RPM Club Members! **PLEASE NOTE - Not all venues offer Fan Club Pre-Sale, so if you don't see a show listed here, there are no Fan Club Pre-Sale tickets available for that date/venue.
No products found"
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Debonair wrote:
Looks like they changed the description under ticket presale. Tickets coming soon?

"Links to purchase tickets to upcoming shows before ticket sales are open to the general public. These links are EXCLUSIVE to 45RPM Club Members!  **PLEASE NOTE - Not all venues offer Fan Club Pre-Sale, so if you don't see a show listed here, there are no Fan Club Pre-Sale tickets available for that date/venue.
No products found"

Updated again

Each of the following products includes a link in the description to purchase tickets to upcoming shows before ticket sales are open to the general public. These links are EXCLUSIVE to 45RPM Club Members! **PLEASE NOTE - Fan Club Pre-Sale tickets are offered in limited quantities by the promoter so purchase them sooner than later before they are sold out. Also, not all venues offer Fan Club Pre-Sale, so if you don't see a show listed here, there are no Fan Club Pre-Sale tickets available for that date/venue. Thanks, and have fun at the show!
No products found
Back to top Go down
ashleybb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
ashleybb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:37 pm

I STILL haven't received my original 7". Still. And they won't reply to my emails. They were so quick to respond to my original emails, and then once I started asking about fulfillment, the correspondence stopped.

It's amazing IM sent out that "please trust us to improve this year" email back in March and yet...

I'm sorry, this fan club just seems like a scam. Unless things drastically improve over the next few months (and it will take a complete 180), I can't see anything that would make me come back for year three.
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Ugh such a drag so many folks have a negative experience getting their fan club items. Has anyone pieced together a pattern, for example, whether overseas folks most often get hosed (ie, shipping complexities)?
I have been a US member for 2+ years and knock on wood, haven't had any issues. Sounds like I am in the minority.

if it's any consolation, the artwork on this year's tshirt looks like sperm.  No 
It seriously took me 5 solid minutes to figure out it was a candle flame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:32 pm

ashleybb wrote:
I STILL haven't received my original 7". Still. And they won't reply to my emails. They were so quick to respond to my original emails, and then once I started asking about fulfillment, the correspondence stopped.

It's amazing IM sent out that "please trust us to improve this year" email back in March and yet...

I'm sorry, this fan club just seems like a scam. Unless things drastically improve over the next few months (and it will take a complete 180), I can't see anything that would make me come back for year three.
I've received the fan club package including the 7", but placed a separate order for another 7" in April and still not received it. If they don't reply to my next email I'll be contacting my bank and asking them to action a chargeback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next