DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+74
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
markbarlow
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:53 am

Okay if there are some Mails in Sweden and England it should be possible that everyone's getting theirs soon... but tbh I'll write them if it takes much longer than wednesday or sth... Because no one knows exactly since when the 60 days grace period is running and when it started counting the day you signed in then it's only 16 days left for me to renew
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:02 am

It pains me to say but the management of the fanclub and the communication with the members is still a mess. Hope they sort it out soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:07 am

I understand the mess with the 7" and all but it should be possible to send out some Emails right?!
Just hope they'll figure it out...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 am

I know they said this in the US email.

Quote :
You're receiving this email specifically because you have either received or will receive in the next few days our annual record and we had to close out our commitment to deliver this before respectfully asking for your club membership renewal.

Maybe they aren't sending emails out till they've shipped/you receive your 7" ?
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:05 am

Debonair wrote:
I know they said this in the US email.

Quote :
You're receiving this email specifically because you have either received or will receive in the next few days our annual record and we had to close out our commitment to deliver this before respectfully asking for your club membership renewal.

Maybe they aren't sending emails out till they've shipped/you receive your 7" ?

aah okay so this could be... that they want to send it to you before opening you the choice for renewal, but they should know that international orders can get messy too so send the mails out on time and not linked to receiving the 7" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Indeed, my last order from the US took 3 months to get here for some reason pale 
Back to top Go down
jonester
A Contender
A Contender
jonester

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:28 pm

just did my renewal
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Ok, so I finally got my email, but there is something that's holding me back from renewing.

When I was reading the Terms and Conditions, it says that "Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold.". What?! Is this normal?

Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 pm

just received my renewal email here in germany - anyone else?

i just don't get the difference between digital and vinyl:

45 RPM wrote:
The digital package also includes exclusive fan club product offerings in the web store

so if a buy the vinyl package i won't get this opportunity??!! meehh but i want the vinyl + exclusive offerings Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Hanswurst wrote:
just received my renewal email here in germany - anyone else?

i just don't get the difference between digital and vinyl:

45 RPM wrote:
The digital package also includes exclusive fan club product offerings in the web store

so if a buy the vinyl package i won't get this opportunity??!! meehh but i want the vinyl + exclusive offerings Shocked Laughing

No that's a vinyl thing too. The only difference that I could see was with Vinyl you get a shirt and a vinyl.

cdala wrote:
Ok, so I finally got my email, but there is something that's holding me back from renewing.

When I was reading the Terms and Conditions, it says that "Tickets are sold in pairs only. No single tickets will be sold.". What?! Is this normal?

They said that last time too but I think people were able to get single tickets still. It's hard to know if half that stuff will really apply this time through either. Hopefully not.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:29 pm

I just renewed. Would be nice if you showed your 45 club membership card at the door for the Hall of Williamsburg show to guarantee admittance. Let's see if this is worth it during its sophomore year.
Back to top Go down
rumham
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Rizz wrote:
I just renewed. Would be nice if you showed your 45 club membership card at the door for the Hall of Williamsburg show to guarantee admittance. Let's see if this is worth it during its sophomore year.

probably wishful thinking there...

technically a bouncing souls show, and honestly that would look pretty scummy to give priority to gaslight fans over bouncing soul fans. Plus venue holds just over 500 and i assume there are way more than 500 club members in the NYC/NJ area.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:01 am

cdala wrote:

We were also confused last year because in the terms it said that the tickets were sold in pairs and for seating. Turned out that (at least for Europe) the presale was a link to one of the ticketproviders and you could buy also just 1 and even more tix if you wanted to. Also you could choose between seats and stalls standing. So at least for Europe I would not worry too much. For the US it could change once they started to play seated venues ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:43 pm

enola wrote:
We were also confused last year because in the terms it said that the tickets were sold in pairs and for seating. Turned out that (at least for Europe) the presale was a link to one of the ticketproviders and you could buy also just 1 and even more tix if you wanted to. Also you could choose between seats and stalls standing. So at least for Europe I would not worry too much. For the US it could change once they started to play seated venues ...
I'll admit last year I don't think I even read the Terms and Conditions hehe! So I went on with it and renewed. With vinyl of course! Yay Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
jensomniac
A Contender
A Contender
jensomniac

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 am

I live in the US and just got my 7" this week though I got the renewal email and subsequently renewed about two weeks ago. As for single tickets versus pairs, I saw TGA eight times in the last year all across the US and only the Stone Pony Summerstage shows in May was I able to buy a single ticket. The other six I didn't have a choice when buying and ended up at a couple shows with a ticket I couldn't sell (the West Coast is very slow in catching on). Not sure but I think it depends on promoters contracts with venues. The Fox Thater in Oakland holds 2,500 so I would imagine to even book that venue, they need to guarantee X number of tickets sold, so perhaps the reason to sell in pairs.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:43 pm

I still havent gotten a renewal email....
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 pm

I wish they'd settle on the single/pair issue, because that was the reason I didn't join (other than not having a record player). If I knew I could get single tickets, that could possibly change my mind.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:59 pm

I'm not sure how the terms were last year, but I think I bought my single tickets to the Terminal 5 shows in NYC through the pre-sale. Can't say for sure though.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Got my renewal email last Wednesday. No sign of my 7" yet.

I was unsure about renewing, then i decided i probably would, but i'm 99% sure i won't do it if i don't get my 7".
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:00 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
Got my renewal email last Wednesday. No sign of my 7" yet.

I was unsure about renewing, then i decided i probably would, but i'm 99% sure i won't do it if i don't get my 7".
This is exactly how I feel. I still cannot believe I haven't received this. It's almost to the point where I just have to laugh. What an operation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

got my 7" Monday
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:27 pm

got my 7" Monday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:55 pm

Still haven't gotten my 7", but my renewal isn't up for about a month.  It sounds like people are getting them closer to their renewal date (other than the ones that went past it because they didn't have the renewal process figured out)?
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Gotta love Christmas releases.... Still not got mine and kinda concerned to see here that UK people have theirs. No clue when my membership is up for renewal but I'll probably end up doing it. I got tickets for both Bristol shows thanks to the presales; a friend who doesn't have a membership tried to get both shows but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

I renewed after receiving the vinyl, it's nice to think that if they keep it going I could wind up with a wonderful collection of exclusive fan club vinyls, although the packaging is skimpy to say the least
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next