DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

matkins wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106142239461029/permalink/581819738559941/
Found this picture of the new fan club single on Instagram today! Sorry for the link. I couldn't get the photo to upload.

It shines like the Holy Grail. I sure hope I actually did renew my membership. I remember I confirmed my email adress and payed but I am worried something happened. The transition period was kind of windy if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 pm

matkins wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106142239461029/permalink/581819738559941/
Found this picture of the new fan club single on Instagram today! Sorry for the link. I couldn't get the photo to upload.

Now that looks great. Did anyone get his/hers already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

I'm excited  bounce 
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:14 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
I'm excited  bounce 

I'd be excited if I was for sure getting one.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:24 am

I'm curious to see what he'll do with the Tom Waits cover and the original, well, it's anyone's guess as to what that'll be like!

Can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:06 am

Since I renewed I've had one e mail confirming my payment but not a word since. Has anyone received any form of package yet? Also if we signed up are we guaranteed this new 7"?
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 am

Jerseyrain wrote:
Since I renewed I've had one e mail confirming my payment but not a word since. Has anyone received any form of package yet? Also if we signed up are we guaranteed this new 7"?

that has been all i received as well.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Yeah I only got that one email back when I renewed too, so I'm not sure they started shipping already. But seeing as I'm not in the US, I won't be among the first to receive it anyway.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Is this the last email you all received because this all I can find in my email....

"Dear Chris Lindgren, Welcome! This is to confirm that your membership for the 45RPMCLUB is now active. Please check periodically, as we will be regularly adding The Gaslight Anthem news updates, information about ticket pre-sales, and new exclusive fan club merch. Thanks again for joining the 45 RPM Club!"
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:58 am

33RPMHero wrote:
Is this the last email you all received because this all I can find in my email....

"Dear Chris Lindgren, Welcome! This is to confirm that your membership for the 45RPMCLUB is now active. Please check periodically, as we will be regularly adding The Gaslight Anthem news updates, information about ticket pre-sales, and new exclusive fan club merch. Thanks again for joining the 45 RPM Club!"

Yeah that sounds like it. Sounds like we're all in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 am

So to kick things off. Great little email to get between the extension, 7" download date, etc.

I was thinking about year 3s 7" with this extension. I guess, wouldn't this move the "usual target date" of holiday/winter till some time later in the year? Cause everyone who doesn't get this extension will expire at, or around, the same time as everyone who does qualify for it. Making everyone in year 2 sign ups on par with each other more or less. So I would guess this just shifted the whole schedule too...

Oh well great news anyway!

Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 am

Debonair wrote:
So to kick things off. Great little email to get between the extension, 7" download date, etc.

I was thinking about year 3s 7" with this extension. I guess, wouldn't this move the "usual target date" of holiday/winter till some time later in the year? Cause everyone who doesn't get this extension will expire at, or around, the same time as everyone who does qualify for it. Making everyone in year 2 sign ups on par with each other more or less. So I would guess this just shifted the whole schedule too...

Oh well great news anyway!

Hmm, that does make it a bit confusing  scratch I think it's more likely that they'll keep with the "holiday" thing and we'll just end up waiting till the end of 2015 for year 3's 7" rather than shifting it to the summer. I'm just glad that they acknowledged that not much of anything has come out of this club for the first 3/4 of year 2. Hopefully we'll finally see SOMETHING show up on the site!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:09 am

They sent out another email a couple hours ago. If you haven't seen it, it said basically the same thing about the club kinda lacking but they're gonna step up their game. One cool thing to highlight though was they said they have someone on staff now who is specifically handling club issues and whatnot. So it sounds like they were in over their heads in the beginning but that they have a game plan now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 am

Strange I didn't get that one  scratch 
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:43 am

Debonair wrote:

Really? I double checked the previous email to make sure I wasn't seeing the same thing twice somehow and I wasn't. They weren't identical. You know what? This one I think was listed as a gaslight newsletter, but it was from infinite merch? I don't know I get confused by where half this stuff comes from.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:54 am

This sucks. I haven't gotten any emails from the 45RPMclub or inifitemerch. I am pretty sure I renewed. I probably got screwed over though.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Debonair wrote:

Really? I double checked the previous email to make sure I wasn't seeing the same thing twice somehow and I wasn't. They weren't identical. You know what? This one I think was listed as a gaslight newsletter, but it was from infinite merch? I don't know I get confused by where half this stuff comes from.

Oh like the newsletter from TGAs main site? or the news letter from Infinitemerch.com? I guess I need to sign up for both. surprised I hadn't already...
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Oh like the newsletter from TGAs main site? or the news letter from Infinitemerch.com? I guess I need to sign up for both. surprised I hadn't already...
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's from infinite merch but it's specific to gaslight. It's not like a general newsletter that just mentions them.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's from infinite merch but it's specific to gaslight. It's not like a general newsletter that just mentions them.

Ok, humor me if you will - what was the email address. (Like if you look at 45rpm club emails they are usually -----@45rpmclub.net)
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Ok, humor me if you will - what was the email address. (Like if you look at 45rpm club emails they are usually -----@45rpmclub.net)

donotreply@infinitemerch.com but when it's just listed in my inbox it says "From: The Gaslight Anthem" but the letter itself is signed "IM STAFF" So it's from infinite merch but specifically from like their "gaslight division" if they were to have divisions. It's titled "The Gaslight Anthem newsletter" which is what they call it on gaslight's site. So I imagine that's where you would want to sign up. Not sure how to clarify it beyond that, haha.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

donotreply@infinitemerch.com but when it's just listed in my inbox it says "From: The Gaslight Anthem" but the letter itself is signed "IM STAFF" So it's from infinite merch but specifically from like their "gaslight division" if they were to have divisions. It's titled "The Gaslight Anthem newsletter" which is what they call it on gaslight's site. So I imagine that's where you would want to sign up. Not sure how to clarify it beyond that, haha.

Thank you for your help. When I signed up on TGAS site I got a auto response from TheGaslightAnthem@email.islanddefjam.com so that's why I was asking. Ill have to create a new account on IM since mine got deleted with the migration just to be safe
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:18 pm

Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:
Debonair wrote:

Thank you for your help. When I signed up on TGAS site I got a auto response from TheGaslightAnthem@email.islanddefjam.com so that's why I was asking. Ill have to create a new account on IM since mine got deleted with the migration just to be safe

Really? Ugh I can't keep track of all this. I've only ever gotten 3 emails from that address and they were in 2012 and signed xoxo Gossip Girl.

I made a new account awhile ago but I don't think the email situation was ever disrupted.

Last edited by StitchesOnTheRadio on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 pm

Debonair wrote:

I got the second one but not the first. I definitely renewed and can login on 45rpmclub.com but the only emails I've received since December (when they sent out links to create an account) have been from InfiniteMerch.
Back to top Go down
Bobul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Bobul

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Just received the email from the 45 RPM club. The songs can now be downloaded via the link in the email. For those of us still waiting for our packages to arrive, this is good news.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:09 am

Reminder: no links or posts sharing this (including requests for it) will be allowed on this site.

Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next