DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+73
cms35
Jersey-Chris
jdc
macci
azlisa
miked331
bootime
Hasler09
jm596353
The_River
DeathoftheCool
eagles1139
ozfacter
HolyBreakOfDay
matkins
BereasaTGA
visible_karma
Leeney
HeroOfVirtue
rotmitweißenpunkten
TGAforLIFE
encobel
White Man In Hammersmith
Down by the Mersey
The Cool
Commander Vimes
jensomniac
Hanswurst
Aron515
Sabbi
bt211
33RPMHero
cdala
Harbortown
'49mercury
sinkorswimmydear
_rebekka_
Bobul
redheadchick
Jerseyrain
steady now steady now
saraM87
onbackstreetsinbackseats
rumham
brucesboots
enola
FrankieG
njguy99
moonlight
Joe Thumb
cmigs
Klown
Debonair
prettyontheinsidex
SirBrad
pjk
A_Regular
bringiton_ty
TGAFAN25
jonester
bringiton
gaslightfan89
Novella
CapedAvenger
scarsrsouvenirs
Shrewsbury_Stars
smetz224
Rizz
lol_paul_ledoux
ashleybb
NeverTrustAJunkie
ral
StitchesOnTheRadio
77 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm

A_Regular wrote:
For anyone outside the US the fan club is $54 this year.

It's $52 but you're in the States anyway so why worry about it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 pm

enola wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

Because that poster mentioned how $25 couldn't cover international costs and how this price is more fair? She was misinformed that it would be $40 for international this year when it isn't. Sorry?
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:00 pm

A_Regular wrote:
enola wrote:
A_Regular wrote:

Because that poster mentioned how $25 couldn't cover international costs and how this price is more fair?  She was misinformed that it would be $40 for international this year when it isn't.  Sorry?

I knew it is 52$ for international members and I still think the price is ok.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm

I renewed my subscription. Looking forward to see whats in store. I am glad they even mentioned this year was lacking. Hopefully, we get some special things this year.
Back to top Go down
bt211
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I was one of the first-day sign ups last year and renewed with the vinyl package as well (maybe I should actually get a vinyl player at some point but for now I just like to look at the art work Very Happy ). For me it's more of a way to support the band anyway than anything I want to get out of it so hopefully they are not actually taking a loss on this. And also good to know that I have the option for a presale.
And yes, the Letterman show alone was worth the first-year subscription.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:03 am

A_Regular wrote:
FrankieG wrote:
Ok, i havent received the email yet, but i went onto infinite merch and cant find the link...

$40 is worth it for the vinyl/tshirt/shipping costs, imo.

tshirts are 15 and 7"s are 4.   That is not worth it.  You're just a deluded fan with rose colored glasses.

So maybe I am a deluded fan? Why would you care where I spent my money?
For me, my budget, and my interests, this is worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

Is there a special link for the renewal? confused 
I'm one of the first 200, too and still didn't get any mail and also don't see it when I'm logged in... Don't know what I will choose as renewal option but would be nice to at least HAVE the option Very Happy
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Guest wrote:
I'm one of the first 200, too and still didn't get any mail and also don't see it when I'm logged in... Don't know what I will choose as renewal option but would be nice to at least HAVE the option Very Happy

If you are not located in the US you will probably get the mail this friday, according to an email Infinte Merch sent out earlier today.

Quote:
We will follow up with the renewal links on Friday for those that want to renew their membership.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:34 pm

enola wrote:
Guest wrote:

If you are not located in the US you will probably get the mail this friday, according to an email Infinte Merch sent out earlier today.

Quote:
We will follow up with the renewal links on Friday for those that want to renew their membership.

Oh you confused me for a second. I thought that was saying the links they sent out (the one I bought from) wasn't for renewal and a new link for renewal will be sent out on Friday.

But what that's saying is for people outside the US who didn't get the email will receive it by Friday correct?
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah that's what it said Smile

For all INTERNATIONAL (outside US) members the 7" and the renewal links will be sent out friday
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:38 am

Officially renewed with Vinyl status Smile

Has anyone noticed if the terms and stuff are different at all? I read them all again and they seemed basically the same but then again, I don't know whether or not to believe the will call only thing this time because they said it last time and then sent me my tickets. They also said the part about seating last time too and that didn't amount to much. scratch 
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:44 am

That all seems the same. I guess they have all that there in the event that they decide to do things that way. I haven't renewed yet, I'm undecided which way to go...I want to to go the vinyl route but it really does me no good without any means to play it on (I'm late to the vinyl party). And the price is a factor. I'm just hoping that there's some benefit, like another tiny "warm up" show or something. Given what their schedule looks like for next year im not sure how worth it it'll be but ill probably take my chances...it would be cool to see more perks other than merch though...I'll take an experience over a tshirt any day.
Back to top Go down
sinkorswimmydear
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 am

We do need your help to ensure our international members get the 7" record delivered at the proper address and we can fulfil our commitment in sending this record to you.   During our rollout of the US members we acknowledged that people do move and addresses change, however some of these addresses were not recorded properly in our database.   We plan on rolling the international deliveries by this Friday, August 2., but we need to hear from you if you have changed your shipping address since signing up last year.  Please send back your address changes ONLY if you have changed your shipping address and we will handle your update in the store as well.  ALL notices must be sent to memberhelp@45rpmclub.net with your new address information.   We will need this information by Friday August, 2.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm

I actually think we get to some "album release" type shows within the next year, so access to those would be good. In fact, avoiding situations like Music Hall of Williamsburg and Webster Hall last year seem to be the primary purpose of the fan club until 1) the band starts playing venues that are seated (and thus fan club = better seats) or 2) allows fan club members early entrance to GA venues.
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Any international members get their email yet? Nothing on my inbox as of right now...

I wish they didn't charge more for international shipping. Yes, I know it's expensive to ship stuff, but then again we don't really get the same benefits.

I'm trying to talk myself out of spending money right now but I'm not sure I'm succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Nope no sign of it till now... But then it's only 2pm over there so it might still take a little while Smile

the shipping costs are sth I stumbled upon, too but many other onlinestores also have a rise in their shipping costs because USPS charges more for mail since beginning of the year from what I understand...
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 pm

cmigs wrote:
I actually think we get to some "album release" type shows within the next year, so access to those would be good. In fact, avoiding situations like Music Hall of Williamsburg and Webster Hall last year seem to be the primary purpose of the fan club until 1) the band starts playing venues that are seated (and thus fan club = better seats) or 2) allows fan club members early entrance to GA venues.

I hope it takes at least 20 more years until they play in venues that are seated...

I also hope that we get some special event shows next year where we can get tickets for through the fan club. That would make it totally worth it then.
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Honestly, as someone who doesn't like to get crowd surfed on or be near a mosh pit, I've enjoyed the shows where there were assigned seats (Radio City Music Hall and Live at Letterman). I could be as close as I could without worrying about anyone making my experience suck. Crowds stood the entire show and were into it.
Back to top Go down
_rebekka_
A Contender
A Contender
_rebekka_

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:42 pm

cmigs wrote:
Honestly, as someone who doesn't like to get crowd surfed on or be near a mosh pit, I've enjoyed the shows where there were assigned seats (Radio City Music Hall and Live at Letterman). I could be as close as I could without worrying about anyone making my experience suck. Crowds stood the entire show and were into it.

I don't like seated shows. I think it takes away a lot of the atmosphere. Plus many people just show up for the main act and its empty when the supports play. I need more action, seated shows are boring imo.

But people are different which is a good thing so everyone what he likes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabbi
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 am

Did any international member get the renewal mail by now? I checked every folder since Friday and haven't seen anything...
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:54 am

no, nothing yet... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Aron515
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Look in your junk mail, at least if you use hotmail, that's where I found my mail and I'm from Sweden Smile
Back to top Go down
cdala
A Contender
A Contender
cdala

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

I use hotmail but I still have nothing on any of my folders. Will have to keep waiting
Back to top Go down
moonlight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
moonlight

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:28 pm

cdala wrote:
I use hotmail but I still have nothing on any of my folders. Will have to keep waiting
same here..
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 am

Still nothing at my end either just the e-mail telling me a renewal e-mail will be on its way soon. I know some English people that have renewed though so I'm guessing its just bad organisation again on infinite merchs behalf. Still no 7" either.
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next