DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

So you pay $25 per year for this. Does that mean if you sign up now until the time the record comes out, you get the record? Or is based on a calendar year and anyone who signs up this year will get something different?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 am

thebiglebowski wrote:
So you pay $25 per year for this. Does that mean if you sign up now until the time the record comes out, you get the record? Or is based on a calendar year and anyone who signs up this year will get something different?

I would assume it's based on calendar year (or at least a cutoff date in Jan). That would be the easiest for them to track and would make the most sense. Anything else and you run into a problem with the next year's single possibly being ready within a year of someone's join date and them thinking they should get a second release. Sending people two singles in the same membership year wouldn't be very fiscally sound.

But obviously this is a question best asked directly to the fan club.
Back to top Go down
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 am

No doubt, that makes sense.

In that case, though, shouldn't I get charged another $25 really soon?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:04 pm

thebiglebowski wrote:
No doubt, that makes sense.

In that case, though, shouldn't I get charged another $25 really soon?

Why would you get charged anything really soon? It's January and the fan club was first offered in late June of last year with a yearly membership.
Back to top Go down
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:09 pm

So $25 for a 2012 membership, now we are in 2013.

Or it is going to renew the first day that it was officially offered? That defines the year? So say that date is June 14th, if I sign up on June 13th am I going to get the 2012 package and then get charged another $25 the next day for the 2013?

What is the cutoff to get the 7" then? Has this passed already? Everyone signing up at different dates seems to make things complicated unless it is based on the calendar year (or on a 1 year cycle starting in June. Same thing).
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 pm

thebiglebowski wrote:

Or it is going to renew the first day that it was officially offered? That defines the year? So say that date is June 14th, if I sign up on June 13th am I going to get the 2012 package and then get charged another $25 the next day for the 2013?

What is the cutoff to get the 7" then? Has this passed already? Everyone signing up at different dates seems to make things complicated unless it is based on the calendar year (or on a 1 year cycle starting in June. Same thing).

you should just email the fan club if you're really that worried about it. no one else knows and would only be guessing.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:18 pm

thebiglebowski wrote:

My guess is that everyone would renew their membership on the anniversary of their joining date. So if you joined on June 14th, that's when you'd renew every year. If someone else joined on August 27th, they'd renew on that date. That way everyone gets the full year that they are paying for.

As far as the vinyl goes, I would think that if you joined in 2012, you'd get the vinyl for that year (acoustic version of Desire and Halloween). If you sign up on January 1st or later, you would get the 2013 holiday vinyl. I could definitely be wrong here, but that's what makes sense to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
thebiglebowski
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I'm not really worried about it. Just saying that there are goofy situations that can arise using that method.

Like I subscribe on December 31st 2012, cancel on December 30th 2013, and essentially get 2 years worth of packages (assuming that the package next year would be sent out on time).

No big deal, though. In this for the long haul so there is no way to game it long term.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:59 pm

From https://www.infinitemerch.com/product.php?productid=17771&cat=688&page=1
Quote :
You are paying for an annual subscription and will be set up for membership renewal upon your first anniversary date of the 45 RPM Club.

Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:05 am

I can't remember which thread now actually HAS the poster discussion...but I got mine yesterday and it's really nice. Printed on good paper too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 am

njguy99 wrote:
I can't remember which thread now actually HAS the poster discussion...but I got mine yesterday and it's really nice. Printed on good paper too.

Nice! I just checked the tracking on Infinite Merch and mine should arrive tomorrow. I'm assuming the poster is not signed or you would have mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:39 pm

No, not signed.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Got my poster today. It's unsigned but that's okay with me, it wasn't advertised as signed and I like the art a lot.

I don't know why I have been so cynical lately, but if it's limited edition of 250 posters I really think it should be numbered as such. Such my 2 cents.

Great looking poster though, can't wait to get this framed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bradmhouser
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:30 pm

I got my poster today! Smile I was pleasantly surprised that it got here so quickly. In the past, Infinite Merch has taken forever with my orders.

Any word on when the holiday vinyl is going to ship since, you know, it's after the holidays? I know there was a delay in production or something, but I hadn't heard if there was a date mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:57 pm

njguy99 wrote:
I'm kinda surprised, but the fan club poster appears to still be available. I expected it to sell out pretty quick.

It appears the remaining stock have been signed by Brian and Alex L.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

That's what I get for ordering early. Oh well, I'm still happy with the purchase.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Without wanting to sound too negative: so my reward for buying the poster early is i get an unsigned copy, whereas if i'd waited around a few weeks, i could have had a signed one? Disappointing.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:09 pm

njguy99 wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

That's what I get for ordering early. Oh well, I'm still happy with the purchase.

They're probably doing that to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

They're probably doing that to get rid of them.

Oh, I'm sure. I'm still surprised they didn't sell faster...but maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Just ordered my copy.....excited for the signatures too. I think this and the Handwritten poster are going to be my last posters for a while.......while that is if they don't have a new poster at their March Tour.
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:52 am

That sucks a little bit. But oh well.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

the fact they are signing these posters to get rid of them pretty much confrims they were a little overpriced in the first place.

To be honest though, I wouldn't have really wanted mine signed anyhow...the signatures would interfere with the design.

Oh well...I love this Handwritten poster that is forthcoming but I think I'm done buying posters unless I like a show specific poster for a show I attend. Too much $$$, nowhere to hang them all anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:21 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Without wanting to sound too negative: so my reward for buying the poster early is i get an unsigned copy, whereas if i'd waited around a few weeks, i could have had a signed one? Disappointing.
Yep. I'm pretty annoyed about this too. I've been fairly supportive of the fan club up to now but this takes the piss.

I know they're only signing them to shift the final few but surely they should have signed a limited number and given them to those that bought first. Or signed a few and allocated them randomly, either way is fairer than this.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 am

I'm disappointed too. I mean, it's not like it's a huge deal or anything, I still have an awesome poster that I love, but those of us who ordered right away should have received autographed copies. I bet they would have sold out quickly if they had had some signed ones right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
SirBrad
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:30 am

it is definitely a pretty raw deal because I know most would have loved signed posters.

Anyhow, while we are on the subject of the Fan Club, where is this Holiday 7"? AMy updates on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next