DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Vixly wrote:
redheadchick wrote:
I received my Chicago tickets in the mail but not Minneapolis. They gave me a will call confirmation number for both shows so I was surprised to have been sent Chicago tickets but plan to double check on Minneapolis now.

This may be a stupid question (I apologize if it is!) but how do you check? I got a single email just confirming my order.

I ordered thru the fan club presale. The confirmation I received has an email and phone number in it. I just emailed to ask about ticket shipping status. I'm paranoid about will call. I would rather just have the tickets in my hand. Especially for Chicago, I'm flying in just for that show.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Vixly wrote:
redheadchick wrote:
I received my Chicago tickets in the mail but not Minneapolis. They gave me a will call confirmation number for both shows so I was surprised to have been sent Chicago tickets but plan to double check on Minneapolis now.

This may be a stupid question (I apologize if it is!) but how do you check? I got a single email just confirming my order.

You can check on your order details at the site selling the tickets. It should say in the order status whether tickets will be sent by mail or are at willcall.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:35 pm

redheadchick wrote:
Vixly wrote:
redheadchick wrote:

I ordered thru the fan club presale. The confirmation I received has an email and phone number in it. I just emailed to ask about ticket shipping status. I'm paranoid about will call. I would rather just have the tickets in my hand. Especially for Chicago, I'm flying in just for that show.

Yeah I'm feeling the exact same way about will call. I just sent them an email as well. I wonder how quickly they reply to them? Thanks for your help and let me know how it goes! Good luck, I really hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
HighLonesome
A Contender
A Contender
HighLonesome

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:36 pm

ral wrote:
Vixly wrote:
redheadchick wrote:

You can check on your order details at the site selling the tickets. It should say in the order status whether tickets will be sent by mail or are at willcall.

Oh! Okay I just saw that portion. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
33RPMHero
Wooderson
Wooderson
33RPMHero

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:47 am

Remember when we were going to get a fan club seven inch? No? Me either
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:29 pm

At least we got Halloween, and I love that song. And we got to see them do it live!
Back to top Go down
onbackstreetsinbackseats
A Contender
A Contender
onbackstreetsinbackseats

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Maybe the holiday that was talked about is Easter. Brian's a christian and I believe that's the most holyest holiday on the christian calendar. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 pm

onbackstreetsinbackseats wrote:
Maybe the holiday that was talked about is Easter. Brian's a christian and I believe that's the most holyest holiday on the christian calendar. Just a thought.

Haha, or maybe they're a fan of Christmas in July.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:30 am

33RPMHero wrote:
Remember when we were going to get a fan club seven inch? No? Me either

Brian is a Pearl Jam fan.. THey are taking a page out of Pearl Jam's fanclub by sending the annual 'christmas' single in the summer! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:10 am

So I have to ask: how many people will be renewing their 45 Club Membership in light of all this?
Back to top Go down
redheadchick
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:39 am

I probably will. It's only $25.
Back to top Go down
Joe Thumb
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Thumb

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 pm

redheadchick wrote:
I probably will. It's only $25.
+1
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

I plan to renew as well. But I'm curious if all the folks complaining (not just here, but on other sites) about the failings of the fan club will vote with their money.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm

njguy99 wrote:
I plan to renew as well. But I'm curious if all the folks complaining (not just here, but on other sites) about the failings of the fan club will vote with their money.
Of course not. People live to complain.

I still don't think the "delay" is that big of a deal at all. From my perspective, the mistake they made was calling it a holiday single (like PJ does) instead of just an annual single. Sure, there's probably been enough time to get things produced but there was no timeline/deadline established. If there's no single by July, then there will be something to complain about.
Back to top Go down
CapedAvenger
Wooderson
Wooderson
CapedAvenger

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 pm

njguy99 wrote:
I'll probably renew, but i'll say that any "complaints" i've made on this thread or elsewhere were intended in the spirit of improvement. I.e. if the administrators of the club saw that members weren't happy with elements of it, they might seek to improve them. I don't think there's anything wrong with constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 pm

CapedAvenger wrote:
njguy99 wrote:
I'll probably renew, but i'll say that any "complaints" i've made on this thread or elsewhere were intended in the spirit of improvement. I.e. if the administrators of the club saw that members weren't happy with elements of it, they might seek to improve them. I don't think there's anything wrong with constructive criticism.

This.
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 pm

I'll definitely renew. I, too, think my "complaints" were in the spirit of improvement (as CapedAvenger said). Honestly, I was hoping for more special event opportunities, and although there were some, they were few. I think it will improve. Perhaps they were just overwhelmed with the amount of people joining and were just unprepared. I still think the band really does want to do something special for the fans by starting the fan club.
Back to top Go down
njguy99
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
njguy99

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism. And I wasn't singling anyone out. There were a fair amount of complaints, though, some more angry than others...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

I'll be renewing for sure.
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm renewing.
If/when they get big enough to play seated venues, my seniority will get pretty good seats. Smile
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

FrankieG wrote:
I'm renewing.
If/when they get big enough to play seated venues, my seniority will get pretty good seats. Smile

Haha right! not losing my number because you can never say never when it comes to the seniority thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:05 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
FrankieG wrote:
I'm renewing.

Haha right! not losing my number because you can never say never when it comes to the seniority thing!

Right with you both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm

Is the seating thing based on seniority? I thought it was a lottery?

Quote :
* Pre-sale tickets are limited. 45 RPM Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Quote :
* Pre-sale tickets are limited. 45 RPM Club does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members regardless of seniority.

No you're right. We're saying for the future. There's no guarantee that seniority will never be a factor.

Plus for me I just like gloating that I'm #6!
Back to top Go down
FrankieG
A Contender
A Contender
FrankieG

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:

Quote :

No you're right. We're saying for the future. There's no guarantee that seniority will never be a factor.

Plus for me I just like gloating that I'm #6!

#6 ?! Shocked
I was extremely happy with 1,9xx! (Which compared to my 10club member number of 426,xxx I am in heaven haha)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next