DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:07 am

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
OH yeah, did anyone ever hear back about the shirt sizes for the members who didnt get to choose?

it's cute the way you pretend you're actually gonna wear a shirt Razz

HEY!!! i am wearing a shirt in my picture! I usually go 60 percent shirt on...40 percent shirt off. I look to show off what I have worked hard for....so excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stuffed my face with food so i would gain a lot of weight so that my boobs would get bigger, BUT YA DON'T SEE ME SHOWIN' EM OFF ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

FUNNY! cause i also did the same exact thing!
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
OH yeah, did anyone ever hear back about the shirt sizes for the members who didnt get to choose?

I emailed them this afternoon but haven't heard anything. Hmm...I wonder how they'll handle this?

I am a little worried. I have no idea why they didn't think off adding that option when they first put it up.

I was so excited that the fan club was finally happening that shirt sizes didn't even cross my mind. I just ordered as quickly as I could. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out, but I don't like not knowing what's going on!
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

it's cute the way you pretend you're actually gonna wear a shirt Razz

HEY!!! i am wearing a shirt in my picture! I usually go 60 percent shirt on...40 percent shirt off. I look to show off what I have worked hard for....so excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stuffed my face with food so i would gain a lot of weight so that my boobs would get bigger, BUT YA DON'T SEE ME SHOWIN' EM OFF ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

FUNNY! cause i also did the same exact thing!

Hahaha, this thread has headed in an interesting direction. I thought I was in spam for a moment. Razz
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I emailed them this afternoon but haven't heard anything. Hmm...I wonder how they'll handle this?

I am a little worried. I have no idea why they didn't think off adding that option when they first put it up.

I was so excited that the fan club was finally happening that shirt sizes didn't even cross my mind. I just ordered as quickly as I could. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out, but I don't like not knowing what's going on!

I emailed them yesterday (thursday) about this, still waiting to hear back. Will let you know asap.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

Debonair wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

I emailed them yesterday (thursday) about this, still waiting to hear back. Will let you know asap.

THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Klown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Klown

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:23 am

Still waiting on a reply as well, but I noticed the first option was filled out as an XL by default, so even though I didn't get to pick, I should be fine. If I hear anything back, I'll post it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Klown78
sadly_ecstatic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sadly_ecstatic

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:42 am

I forwarded my confirmation email to the customer service address and said, "When I ordered there was no shirt option, can I please get this size" and they replied to me saying, "Thanks, there was a small glitch at the time, I've added this to your order record."

So instead of writing to them asking what to do, why not just try that instead?
Back to top Go down
cmigs
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Did anyone who replied to the e-mail about Live at Letterman get a confirmation? I sent an e-mail last night but haven't gotten a reply.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:55 pm

cmigs wrote:
Did anyone who replied to the e-mail about Live at Letterman get a confirmation? I sent an e-mail last night but haven't gotten a reply.

nay
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

nope. And I can't imagine they've gotten less than 200 responses so far. Especially since I've seen a few not so smart people post the entire email online so people who are not signed up or just did are now emailing too. I hope they realize these people did not get the email because that's just not cool.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:05 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

nope. And I can't imagine they've gotten less than 200 responses so far. Especially since I've seen a few not so smart people post the entire email online so people who are not signed up or just did are now emailing too. I hope they realize these people did not get the email because that's just not cool.

45 video shoot all over again -_-
Back to top Go down
YouCanCallMeSally
A Contender
A Contender
YouCanCallMeSally

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

Totally not cool!
Why would one do that? Suspect

Anyway, I understood the mail as direct invitation, like you only need to respond and then being able to attend would just be formality. But as probably half of the people live on the other side of the sea not being able to come anyway, I guess that doesn't make sense
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/rubychaos
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Bluuu wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

45 video shoot all over again -_-

Certainly feels like that.
Back to top Go down
jdc
A Contender
A Contender
jdc

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:11 pm

YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

Totally not cool!

Anyway, I understood the mail as direct invitation, like you only need to respond and then being able to attend would just be formality. But as probably half of the people live on the other side of the sea not being able to come anyway, I guess that doesn't make sense

I'd like to think that there is a controlled list to get in (needed by either the band or Letterman) and they only sent emails directly to addresses associated with 45 RPM Club accounts. Unfortunately, because it was a separate email address to send to, most people wouldn't have replied to that initial email and sent it off to the other address. I would hope that they would be smart enough to match the names with the emails and the associated information on the account before giving any sort of entrance. Unlike the 45 shoot, this is supposedly to reward a very specific group.

I could be very very wrong, of course. I also hope that they send out confirmations soon, either way, because I need to figure out how I am getting from DC to NYC and where I am staying ASAP if I'm going to make the trip.
Back to top Go down
westwingjl
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:25 pm

jdc wrote:
YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

Totally not cool!

I'd like to think that there is a controlled list to get in (needed by either the band or Letterman) and they only sent emails directly to addresses associated with 45 RPM Club accounts. Unfortunately, because it was a separate email address to send to, most people wouldn't have replied to that initial email and sent it off to the other address. I would hope that they would be smart enough to match the names with the emails and the associated information on the account before giving any sort of entrance. Unlike the 45 shoot, this is supposedly to reward a very specific group.

I could be very very wrong, of course. I also hope that they send out confirmations soon, either way, because I need to figure out how I am getting from DC to NYC and where I am staying ASAP if I'm going to make the trip.

Yea I would hope there would be a check of some sort, because if you had the e-mail address anybody could respond and say they were going. It would not be fun to find out that people were getting in who didn't join.

Confirmations would be good, I'd hate to make the trip to NYC just hoping to get in.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:28 pm

westwingjl wrote:
jdc wrote:
YouCanCallMeSally wrote:
Bluuu wrote:
cmigs wrote:

nay

Totally not cool!

Yea I would hope there would be a check of some sort, because if you had the e-mail address anybody could respond and say they were going. It would not be fun to find out that people were getting in who didn't join.

Confirmations would be good, I'd hate to make the trip to NYC just hoping to get in.

This is exactly what happened at the 45 video shoot
Back to top Go down
sadly_ecstatic
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sadly_ecstatic

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

This is not what happened at the 45 video shoot. The 45 video shoot was publicly advertised. This was an email that was only sent to fan club members, but then some fan club members then turned around and posted it everywhere for everyone to take advantage of.

(PSA: I hope this is not a precedent for things like presale codes or other cool things, if people want to join the fan club then join it, they have told people that this is how they are going to try to do stuff for fans, it's not like you don't know that this is going to happen.)

there has to be control at this venue because the band are not in charge here and this is a theater used for a specific television production. they said 200 people. i am pretty sure they are smart enough to check that people who joined are the people who responded. i think the point of saying "this is a gift for being the first people to join the fan club" means that they are taking this seriously.

that said i would also like confirmation or not fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:38 pm

sadly_ecstatic wrote:
This is not what happened at the 45 video shoot. The 45 video shoot was publicly advertised. This was an email that was only sent to fan club members, but then some fan club members then turned around and posted it everywhere for everyone to take advantage of.

(PSA: I hope this is not a precedent for things like presale codes or other cool things, if people want to join the fan club then join it, they have told people that this is how they are going to try to do stuff for fans, it's not like you don't know that this is going to happen.)

there has to be control at this venue because the band are not in charge here and this is a theater used for a specific television production. they said 200 people. i am pretty sure they are smart enough to check that people who joined are the people who responded. i think the point of saying "this is a gift for being the first people to join the fan club" means that they are taking this seriously.

Well no, they only sent information about when to a limited number of people about the shoot, but people posted that info online
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

I would really hope that this is done fairly. I paid for the the membership, I want some kind of benefit. It's not fair for people to just email and get in. They should match the email you signed up with to the email that you responded to them with. If you're in the club, they'd have your email.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Y'all didn't even know about this when you signed up for the club, this isn't a right
Back to top Go down
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Right, but it's not if other people take advantage of this opportunity when they didn't join like we did.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Just go super early
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Break in
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Bluuu wrote:
sadly_ecstatic wrote:

Well no, they only sent information about when to a limited number of people about the shoot, but people posted that info online

Who were the limited people that they sent the info about the shoot? wasn't it like on their facebook?

I'm just saying it "feels" like it did with the shoot where you confirm and then it's like first come first serve.

I'm gonna get there as early as I can but I work on 18th street till 6pm so I can't exactly camp out all day. If I don't get in cuz 200 people responded before me and they all signed up for the club on day one, so be it. But if I don't get in because some jerks who didn't get the email get in some how, I'm gonna be furious. Same if anyone else is shut out because of it.

Haha "Break In"
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Bluuu wrote:
sadly_ecstatic wrote:

Uh no, you're wrong about the video shoot and sadly_ecstatic is correct. They posted the info about the video shoot on their Facebook page and on Twitter, telling fans to email for more info.

As they said in the Letterman concert email, this is supposed to be a gift for those that joined the fan club. If it was supposed to be open to everyone, they would've posted the info in a public forum again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next