DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)

Go down 
+126
cdala
33RPMHero
thebiglebowski
Halcyon
Breanne
HolyBreakOfDay
betweenthewaxandtheneedle
visible_karma
sandinista
TrickyNick
encobel
henn
big blue
moonlight
OutOfStep
The Cool
AlrightToDrive
Reinvent good times
Tiffany
spork13
Hanswurst
HeardItLikeAShot
HighLonesome
janiejones
infoghost
redheadchick
'49mercury
matkins
19thirty
logan2u
moodydan
JonnyisRFC
pjpitt89
luckyman
Paddy
Holland
Hirti
DiamondSinatra
Emusic
SubconsciousRitual
onbackstreetsinbackseats
Kosburn59
kirstyt
TheContender
RandyMachoManCabbage
NeverSeenaTwoStep
El Jefe
bringiton_ty
CapedAvenger
thurman
dancs85
pjjankunas
bt211
dustinpardue
ManasquanMike
EveryLittleSecret
cruzila
megan125
Nothingman
oli1980
Shrewsbury_Stars
steph
Rizz
prettyontheinsidex
AGoodTime
outerheaven
cmigs
fatbench
loazis
failurebytopher
MetallicaTourCamper
DeathoftheCool
Keeb631
westwingjl
TGAforLIFE
JimmyB
Zach_Edelman
sadly_ecstatic
steady now steady now
rumham
YouCanCallMeSally
Velocity
mvw
miked331
Grant Michael
ashleybb
TGAFAN25
Casey
oh_megan
SirBrad
A_Regular
bakerfall
Down by the Mersey
White Man In Hammersmith
saltandburn1967
fullcollapse
J.B.R.
njguy99
ral
brucesboots
JJW319
plugga
jdc
Debonair
Mikael
Jerseyrain
bringiton
Van Der Twix
LuceroDiehard
VanillaMintFusion
Camus
moosicmaniac
Daire
Raoul_Duke
Labhras
Joe Thumb
NYYFAN523
NeverTrustAJunkie
EmptySoul89
colmillionaire
simo
azlisa
IrishNameAndAnInjury
StitchesOnTheRadio
Klown
enola
130 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 pm

blugel wrote:
i just went ahead and responded to my order confirmation email and told them the shirt size i would like.

I signed up on their webstore (Infinite Merch one) and I chose my shirt size before I pressed confirmed order.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 pm

outerheaven wrote:
Do we need to pay import tax if we live in the UK? Does anyone know?

Not on $25 worth of stuff, which probably won't come all at once anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
prettyontheinsidex
A Contender
A Contender
prettyontheinsidex

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 pm

After a day of hesitating, I decided to join. I hope its as good as they wanted it to be. I'm not sure about the ticketing process but I guess it's better than nothing. Buying tickets the last few times for NYC has been BRUTAL, so I figured it can't hurt to join. And plus, I like the idea of being a part of a fan club haha.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Did anyone find a section when setting up an account for where to enter your credit card? I see Pay with credit card, but no area to fill out the area...
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:11 pm

JimmyB wrote:
Did anyone find a section when setting up an account for where to enter your credit card? I see Pay with credit card, but no area to fill out the area...

I didn't see the space to enter a credit card number in either, so I paid with PayPal. No problems there. The same thing happened when I bought the vinyl bundle through Infinite Merch.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:16 pm

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

I didn't see the space to enter a credit card number in either, so I paid with PayPal. No problems there. The same thing happened when I bought the vinyl bundle through Infinite Merch.
Yeah, I don't have paypal.
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

I chose pay by credit card and I cannot for the life of me remember whether I entered my details or not. Embarassed Sorry for not helping. Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 pm

JimmyB wrote:
JimmyB wrote:

Yeah, I don't have paypal.

Just sign up for PayPal. It's no big deal and it makes things easier sometimes. You can even use a debit card if you don't want to use credit.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Submit order, then it asks for cc information
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Bluuu wrote:
Submit order, then it asks for cc information
Thanks man/woman. I will do it tomorrow...a little bit busy atm.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm

HEY!!!

If you signed up for the fanclub on day one check your email! I just got invited to go to the Letterman Webcast as a thank you!

Maybe some of you who signed up today will get it too. They said they're inviting 200 people.

I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Got that too, but as I'm in the UK it isn't much use. Sad Jealous of everyone who can go.
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:09 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
HEY!!!

If you signed up for the fanclub on day one check your email! I just got invited to go to the Letterman Webcast as a thank you!

Maybe some of you who signed up today will get it too. They said they're inviting 200 people.

I'm so excited!!
Lucky.... If I signed up on day one...I would still have work.
Back to top Go down
AGoodTime
A Contender
A Contender
AGoodTime

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:31 pm

I joined today. I got an invite. I am in the UK. Right now I'm crying. Damn you Gaslight.
Back to top Go down
Rizz
A Contender
A Contender
Rizz

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Ackkk this is killing me. I also got the email. Dying to go, but I have front row Dave Matthews tickets for the same night. Why do the music gods do this to me!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Zach_Edelman
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Zach_Edelman

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:36 pm

So has anyone been able to access the fan club website/forum?? All I did was pay the 25, and now I haven't heard back.
Back to top Go down
A_Regular
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
A_Regular

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Patience. It will probably be up in a few weeks, and I'd assume you need your membership card/number which the site said will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Back to top Go down
White Man In Hammersmith
Wooderson
Wooderson
White Man In Hammersmith

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

So with regard to tickets for the upcoming UK/EU tour, will they not be on sale until the 45 memberships are up and running?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am

Just got the email inviting me to the Letterman concert. Dammit. I live nowhere close to there. That is so awesome though. I feel special.
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:03 am

OH yeah, did anyone ever hear back about the shirt sizes for the members who didnt get to choose?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
OH yeah, did anyone ever hear back about the shirt sizes for the members who didnt get to choose?

it's cute the way you pretend you're actually gonna wear a shirt Razz
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:04 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I emailed them this afternoon but haven't heard anything. Hmm...I wonder how they'll handle this?
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am

steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY!!! i am wearing a shirt in my picture! I usually go 60 percent shirt on...40 percent shirt off. I look to show off what I have worked hard for....so excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
saltandburn1967
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
saltandburn1967

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:05 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:

I emailed them this afternoon but haven't heard anything. Hmm...I wonder how they'll handle this?

I am a little worried. I have no idea why they didn't think off adding that option when they first put it up.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:06 am

saltandburn1967 wrote:
steph wrote:
saltandburn1967 wrote:

HEY!!! i am wearing a shirt in my picture! I usually go 60 percent shirt on...40 percent shirt off. I look to show off what I have worked hard for....so excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stuffed my face with food so i would gain a lot of weight so that my boobs would get bigger, BUT YA DON'T SEE ME SHOWIN' EM OFF ALL THE TIME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)   45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

45 RPM Club (the official TGA fan club)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next